Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:03:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Last time you...  (Read 7094 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Last time you...
« on November 16, 2019, 11:32:35 am by BillyStubbsTears »
...went and spent a few days at the mansion of a convicted paedophile billionaire and child sex trafficker, did you defend that decision by saying you did it because you are sometimes "too honourable"?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50431163

What an utterly bizarre defence?

Thick?
So steeped in an air of entitlement that you didn't actually give a f**k?
Complicit in his crimes?

Any of those would have worked.

But "too honourable". Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
Re: Last time you...
« Reply #1 on November 16, 2019, 11:58:58 am by GazLaz »
There have been rumours about Andrew as far back as I can remember. Weird little f**ker isn’t he.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 16, 2019, 12:53:05 pm by Sprotyrover »
There have been rumours about Andrew as far back as I can remember. Weird little f**ker isn’t he.
Phil the Greek was another according to rumour.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on November 16, 2019, 02:30:18 pm by Colemans Left Hook »

i actually remember seeing a photo of him dating Lady Diana i think the phot was taken in a small boat or something the sun archives will have it

this backs me up

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1139892/princess-diana-news-royal-prince-andrew-prince-charles-sarah-ferguson-marry-spt

Diana, who was born on the Queen’s Sandringham estate and counted the Royal Family among her childhood friends, always talked about marrying Andrew, according to biographer Andrew Morton
In his 1984 book “Andrew: The Playboy Prince” he writes: “One of [Andrew’s] early chums was a certain Lady Diana Spencer whom he met when he was at Sandringham.

“As a youngster she always said she was going to marry Andrew.

“Right family, wrong name.”

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on November 16, 2019, 08:53:20 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Something else just hit me about that interview.

Prince Andrew said he had "no recollection" of meeting Victoria Roberts (the girl who was groomed into acting as a child prostitute for Epstein and his mates.)

Yet there's a photo of him at an Epstein party, with his arm around her waist. She was 17 at the time.

So...here's the thing. His lack of recollection means f**k all. That he DID meet her, when she was acting as a child prostitute, and had his arm around her waist is an established fact. If he were in court, him saying that he had no recollection of the meeting would not be a particularly effective defence.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on November 16, 2019, 08:56:00 pm by drfchound »
Not really, even if the photo proves that he has met her, he is saying that he had no recollection of meeting her, not that he hadn’t met her.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 16, 2019, 08:58:41 pm by SydneyRover »
''I let the side down'' fmd what a tw#t, no sympathy or apologies for the Kids that were abused then?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on November 16, 2019, 09:06:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Yes Hound. I get that.

My point is that I'd have considered him to be far more credible had he said "Clearly I met her because there's a photo in the public domain of me with my arm around her bare midriff. But I have no recollection of that meeting."

The fact that he omits the first sentence outs an entirely different gloss on his words. It's a rhetorical device, intended to plant in the mind of the not-well-informed observer (i.e. the overwhelming majority of the country on this issue) the idea that the no meeting happened.

You can read what he said more favourably if you wish. But then you've got a second problem.

Because, if he said that he has no recollection of that meeting, why on earth did he release a press statement several months ago, categorically denying that the meeting existed, full stop?

Does your bullshit detector not start faintly humming?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on November 16, 2019, 09:09:53 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
No Sydney. None. That's telling isn't it?

Similarly telling were his comments earlier this year that "I am at a loss to be able to explain or understand Mr Epstein's lifestyle."

Lifestyle.

Not "bestial abuse of children for the gratification of him and his rich and powerful friends."

"Lifestyle".

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on November 16, 2019, 09:13:37 pm by drfchound »
Yes Hound. I get that.

My point is that I'd have considered him to be far more credible had he said "Clearly I met her because there's a photo in the public domain of me with my arm around her bare midriff. But I have no recollection of that meeting."

The fact that he omits the first sentence outs an entirely different gloss on his words. It's a rhetorical device, intended to plant in the mind of the not-well-informed observer (i.e. the overwhelming majority of the country on this issue) the idea that the no meeting happened.

You can read what he said more favourably if you wish. But then you've got a second problem.

Because, if he said that he has no recollection of that meeting, why on earth did he release a press statement several months ago, categorically denying that the meeting existed, full stop?

Does your bullshit detector not start faintly humming?

BST, I am not sticking up for him on the matter, merely commenting on the post that you made.
I doubt that the overwhelming majority of the country, as you put it, would doubt that he has met her given that the said photo is shown on every news bulletin that the interview is played.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on November 16, 2019, 09:18:34 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
So do you accept that there's something odd about him both claiming categorically that the meeting never occured, then, after a photo showing the meeting did occur emerges, him then claiming that he can't remember?

Just a bit...fishy?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on November 16, 2019, 09:20:22 pm by SydneyRover »
fishmonger + stink

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on November 16, 2019, 09:22:58 pm by drfchound »
Yes, I agree with you that it appears to be dodgy.

I do object though to the crap that Sydney has written about The Queen.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on November 16, 2019, 09:24:46 pm by SydneyRover »

go to the correct thread and show where I got wrong hound  :)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on November 16, 2019, 09:25:38 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
That's another issue altogether.

I'm glad we've come to an agreement on this one though.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on November 16, 2019, 09:28:40 pm by drfchound »

go to the correct thread and show where I got wrong hound  :)

You know you are wrong Sydney.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on November 16, 2019, 09:39:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Christ! I'm just watching that interview with Maitlis now.

It's a f**king car crash.

Prince Andrew has just said about the photo below (and I shit you not ..go and listen):
"That is...err that is what I would...what I would describe as 'me' in that photo, but it's not at all certain that that is actually MY hand on her...on her...left....hip."

What in the name of actual f**k?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on November 16, 2019, 10:24:01 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Jesus.

Virginia Roberts said that on the night they had sex, Prince Andrew was sweating profusely.

He's responded, saying "Well there's  a slight problem with, with, with, with the sweating because I, I, I ...have... a peculiar m-m-medical condition that means I don't sweat. Or, or I didn't sweat at the time. When was it? YES! I didn't sweat at the time." He then goes on to mumble something about how he now does sweat because of "having done a number of things in the recent past."

An utter car crash. This is supposed to be him setting the record straight.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on November 16, 2019, 10:58:47 pm by SydneyRover »
It has I would think

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on November 16, 2019, 11:29:55 pm by Bentley Bullet »
So BST, now you've made your guilty decision in your capacity of the Viking Off-Topic Forum Leading Statesman, what shall we do with him?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on November 16, 2019, 11:42:49 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Been a while since you had to drop back on the "How important this forum is" argument BB.

I'm sure you'd be equally blasé about a prima facie case of child abuse if it was, say, a head of the EU or a leading Labour politician in the frame.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 11:52:04 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on November 16, 2019, 11:50:50 pm by Bentley Bullet »
It's very important to scores of people. So, what shall we do with him?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on November 16, 2019, 11:57:30 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Been a while since you had to drop back on the "How important this forum is" argument BB.

I'm sure you'd be equally blasé about a prima facie case of child abuse if it was, say, a head of the EU or a leading Labour politician in the frame.

No BST, I wouldn't, but on past experience, you would.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on November 17, 2019, 12:15:43 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Go on. Explain what you mean by "past experience".

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on November 17, 2019, 01:04:15 am by Bentley Bullet »
I mean your past experience of blatant bias towards Tory members' misdemeanours and your eagerness to publish them, compared to your apparent ignorance of Labour members' wrongdoings. And, as in this case, your obvious enthusiasm in showing your dislike of the Royal family by your keenness to condemn one of them.

Now that I've answered your question, answer mine, for once. in your capacity of the Viking Off-Topic Forum Leading Statesman, what shall we do with Prince Andrew?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 01:07:22 am by Bentley Bullet »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on November 17, 2019, 09:19:58 am by wilts rover »
I didn't watch the programme last night, although I doubt I will miss hearing about it on today's news programmes, but according to this bloke a couple of months ago Prince Andrew has done a lot of good for the UK. Which he knows because he has worked with him.

I don't know which businesses he is referring to here, it doesn't say, but I do hope he is not suggesting that UK businessmen are involved in the sex-trafficking of under-age girls for the gratification of wealthy men which said Prince appears to have a connection too.

Do you trust this bloke's judgement? 3000 homes flooded in Yorkshire & the East Midlands is not a national emergency & Prince Andrew is 'good for business'. Hope you feel proud casting your vote for him.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-defends-prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-comments-a9078171.html

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on November 17, 2019, 10:49:39 am by GazLaz »
Nope... Don’t remember a thing.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on November 17, 2019, 10:51:35 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I mean your past experience of blatant bias towards Tory members' misdemeanours and your eagerness to publish them, compared to your apparent ignorance of Labour members' wrongdoings. And, as in this case, your obvious enthusiasm in showing your dislike of the Royal family by your keenness to condemn one of them.

Now that I've answered your question, answer mine, for once. in your capacity of the Viking Off-Topic Forum Leading Statesman, what shall we do with Prince Andrew?

You're behaving like an idiot. Stop and think about what you're implying and do some growing up.

You'd probably do well to have a break from this, given how difficult you are finding it to keep a sense of proportion.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on November 17, 2019, 10:56:03 am by Bentley Bullet »
Grow up.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on November 17, 2019, 11:09:03 am by The Red Baron »
Jesus.

Virginia Roberts said that on the night they had sex, Prince Andrew was sweating profusely.

He's responded, saying "Well there's  a slight problem with, with, with, with the sweating because I, I, I ...have... a peculiar m-m-medical condition that means I don't sweat. Or, or I didn't sweat at the time. When was it? YES! I didn't sweat at the time." He then goes on to mumble something about how he now does sweat because of "having done a number of things in the recent past."

An utter car crash. This is supposed to be him setting the record straight.

I wonder who thought it was a good idea for him to do a televised interview? Quietly retiring from public life would have probably been a better option.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012