Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:10:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Re-arranged fixtures  (Read 4573 times)

LincolnDonny

• Forum Member
Re: Re-arranged fixtures
« Reply #30 on December 03, 2019, 10:40:29 pm by LincolnDonny »
When did the Leicester match get rearranged to play at donny ?..................i found out today ....checked my last home match programme which has it down as at leicester

Too late to go now.it takes planning for pammy in her wheel chair and we have been to all the other home cup matches...me and pammy along with about 10 others in the wheelchair bays on the west stand side.....i feel a bit peaved about it .....but hey whats it matter ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on December 04, 2019, 07:42:50 am by idler »
IT was discussed on here last week Lincoln and Rovers did state that it was changed last week. You must have just missed it.

deebee

• Forum Member

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on December 04, 2019, 01:11:21 pm by adamtherover »
When did the Leicester match get rearranged to play at donny ?..................i found out today ....checked my last home match programme which has it down as at leicester

Too late to go now.it takes planning for pammy in her wheel chair and we have been to all the other home cup matches...me and pammy along with about 10 others in the wheelchair bays on the west stand side.....i feel a bit peaved about it .....but hey whats it matter ?

you can link the program of rovers fixtures to your smartphone calender, they then get updated automatically.....  there was a link at the start of the season how to do it...,   very beneficial....

TinyPortal © 2005-2012