Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 01:17:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: ITEN Team of the Decade: Nominations!  (Read 3035 times)

Retdon1

• Forum Member
Re: ITEN Team of the Decade: Nominations!
« Reply #30 on December 11, 2019, 08:05:27 pm by Retdon1 »
Sorry Retdon, did you mean to put Mason in as an attacking midfielder?

Yeah sorry ment Ryan mason, wasn’t here for too long before his injury but he was quality in that short period

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on December 11, 2019, 08:28:30 pm by NickDRFC »
Sullivan
Jones
Butler
Friend
Wellens
Kane
Lundstram
Stock
Coppinger
Sharp
Marquis

Lundstram?! You’ve been watching too much Match of the Day mate.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on December 11, 2019, 08:43:42 pm by Campsall rover »
Sullivan
Jones
Butler
Friend
Wellens
Kane
Lundstram
Stock
Coppinger
Sharp
Marquis

Well I wouldn’t put him ahead of Stock, Kane, Wellens & Oster when he played for us but he would possibly be next in line.

His range of passing was Glen Hoddle esq and he was only 19 when he played a major part in our Promotion of 2012/13.

I did say in 2013 he would play in the Premier league. I was very surprised when he ended up at Oxford who were in League 2 at the time.
You could see his quality and natural ability. Wider who was Oxford manager obviously saw his qualities and has turned him into a very accomplished Premier League player. He scores goals as well.

Don’t always get it right with my assessments of young players but i did with him.
On that occasion i was proved right and am really pleased for the lad.

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on December 11, 2019, 09:10:05 pm by NickDRFC »
Sullivan
Jones
Butler
Friend
Wellens
Kane
Lundstram
Stock
Coppinger
Sharp
Marquis

Well I wouldn’t put him ahead of Stock, Kane, Wellens & Oster when he played for us but he would possibly be next in line.

His range of passing was Glen Hoddle esq and he was only 19 when he played a major part in our Promotion of 2012/13.

I did say in 2013 he would play in the Premier league. I was very surprised when he ended up at Oxford who were in League 2 at the time.
You could see his quality and natural ability. Wider who was Oxford manager obviously saw his qualities and has turned him into a very accomplished Premier League player. He scores goals as well.

Don’t always get it right with my assessments of young players but i did with him.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but if you honestly think that Lundstram in the dozen or so games he played for us had more of an impact than Ben Whiteman has then I question your sanity.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on December 11, 2019, 09:32:05 pm by Campsall rover »
Sullivan
Jones
Butler
Friend
Wellens
Kane
Lundstram
Stock
Coppinger
Sharp
Marquis

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but if you honestly think that Lundstram in the dozen or so games he played for us had more of an impact than Ben Whiteman has then I question your sanity.
Maybe i am insane then. No I agree with you about Whiteman, he has had more games for us then Lundstrum and has had a greater impact & influence on the team.
To be honest I forgot about him.  :facepalm:

andyst79

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on December 12, 2019, 07:02:44 am by andyst79 »
Sullivan
Jones
Butler
Friend
Wellens
Kane
Lundstram
Stock
Coppinger
Sharp
Marquis

Ha ha yes a bit contraversial I know, always rated him and at a young age had a big impact on our title winning season and played at Brentford. Two good feet and good ball retention.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012