Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 10:27:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: So disappointed  (Read 5073 times)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: So disappointed
« Reply #30 on December 11, 2019, 08:28:03 pm by Campsall rover »
Bingham wouldn't make any Conference team........Thomas would struggle - as would Gomez & May...................
Based on last Saturday Bingham wouldn’t agreed.

Previous games when he started & has come on as a sub, he has done ok including getting that all important 2nd goal against Wimbledon in the Cup replay. He bust a gut to get on the end of Copp’s cross.

I just don’t know what was up with him on Saturday he looked as though he had never been on a football pitch before.

But based on what I have seen of him in all his appearances and i have seen all of them except Gillingham, then i would say he would walk into just about all the National League 1st 11’s. No question.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 08:31:16 pm by Campsall rover »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on December 11, 2019, 08:36:21 pm by idler »
GM started to rip the team apart and then jumped ship. How could the board buy players that the new manager whoever he was might not fancy?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 09:02:34 pm by idler »

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on December 11, 2019, 08:46:36 pm by Campsall rover »
DM started to rip the team apart and then jumped ship. How could the board buy players that the new manager whoever he was might not fancy?
I assume you mean GM idler. :)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on December 11, 2019, 09:02:01 pm by idler »
DM started to rip the team apart and then jumped ship. How could the board buy players that the new manager whoever he was might not fancy?
I assume you mean GM idler. :)
Thanks Campsall you are right. I'll change it.👍

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on December 11, 2019, 09:41:31 pm by Alan Southstand »
Nothing personal to either of the lads, brought in as a last resort, but I seriously hope December will be the last time we see them play for us. We desperately need far, far better.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on December 11, 2019, 10:30:14 pm by drfchound »
Bingham wouldn't make any Conference team........Thomas would struggle - as would Gomez & May...................
Based on last Saturday Bingham wouldn’t agreed.

Previous games when he started & has come on as a sub, he has done ok including getting that all important 2nd goal against Wimbledon in the Cup replay. He bust a gut to get on the end of Copp’s cross.

I just don’t know what was up with him on Saturday he looked as though he had never been on a football pitch before.

But based on what I have seen of him in all his appearances and i have seen all of them except Gillingham, then i would say he would walk into just about all the National League 1st 11’s. No question.

Last Saturday, several of our players looked like they had never been on a football pitch before.
Sheaf and Whiteman amongst them at times during the game.
In the cup replay game a couple of weeks ago some posters were saying how good Bingham had been when he came on in the last twenty minutes or so.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on December 13, 2019, 10:16:34 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Am I the only one!!
Lost so many good players last year and replaced them with conference players at best.
Ground empty, yet still the same attendance each game. :suicide: :suicide:
Still...the conference years were the best, and 80s
A very appropriate emoji. I’m sure there would be a queue of people cheering you on.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on December 14, 2019, 09:51:40 am by no eyed deer »
Am I the only one!!
Lost so many good players last year and replaced them with conference players at best.
Ground empty, yet still the same attendance each game. :suicide: :suicide:
Still...the conference years were the best, and 80s
A very appropriate emoji. I’m sure there would be a queue of people cheering you on.
Colin, One is a brave keyboard warrior, 🖕

TinyPortal © 2005-2012