Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:57:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sadlier  (Read 21212 times)

john_donc857

• Forum Member
Re: Sadlier
« Reply #180 on February 15, 2020, 09:51:19 am by john_donc857 »
first name down on team sheet for me. Filled Jm boots when asked earlier in the season and now back Terrorising fullbacks in his natural position. Look at his history, this kid travels about and he’ll go again. This is football. Some you win some you lose. Hope he gets a great contract somewhere. He’s worked for it

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #181 on February 15, 2020, 10:00:47 am by DearneValleyRover »
Surely it’s between the agents and the club, the club have a wage structure they adhere to, if Kieran’s demands break that it could cause problems within the rest of the squad, which I doubt are his intentions. It’s a balancing act, I’m not sure how far apart the 2 are but I doubt the club would stand in his way if the deal we are able to offer is way off the mark. Let’s see what happens and just enjoy watching him play for us whilst we can

NewDonny

• Forum Member
« Reply #182 on February 15, 2020, 01:04:14 pm by NewDonny »
Oh and your the expert on when a players ready to play at a higher level are you?

So if we did get promotion this year Sadlier wouldn’t feature next year right lol?

Oh and let’s get one thing straight, he only disappears in games when we stop getting the ball to him.

Quote: so if we did get promoted this year: unquote.....
I’m sure you mis typed that line..... it just won’t happen....

No I m no expert on any articulate player, but it doesn’t take much to work out that Sads is still learning his craft after the step up ..... his finishing at this level is very good, but the Championship is a different game altogether.....

Wilkes also wasn’t ready in my opinion......

I am not a Wilkes fan so to me he will never be ready for The Championship, I think his career at Hull will go the same way it has at Leeds and Barnsley I am sorry to say.

Your right about one thing, your not an expert but you still feel able to share your thoughts on here with others, well that's fine, everyone is deserving of their opinion. You don't think Sadlier is ready, whereas a good many people in the game including DM by the way believe he can play at the very top, it will be interesting to see who's right on this won't it.

I actually think we can make the play offs, I actually don't think the sides above us are all that tbh and on our day we can compete and beat any team in the league and we have done that as well.

I haven’t discounted the fact that Sadlier May one day play at the top, but not yet....he is still developing and therefore in my opinion ...not ready!

and your opening sentence on the 2nd stanza is quite baffling!

“Your right about one thing, your not an expert but you still feel able to share your thoughts on here with others, “

NoshitSherlock!

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

NewDonny

• Forum Member

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #184 on February 15, 2020, 02:07:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
ND.

I hope you put your phone down for the next 3 hours.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #185 on February 15, 2020, 02:23:02 pm by roversdude »
Yeah I think there may not be too many photos of ND and KS together

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #186 on February 15, 2020, 02:25:01 pm by dickos1 »
It is frustrating for everyone else though.  If some people have inside information but can’t reveal that information (not necessarily the source) then it makes sense folks are concerned - so the suggestion not to post when you can only partially post is also valid.

I would argue the exception is SM as he has a specific relationship with the club.

I don’t understand why it’s frustrating. If someone says it’s from a good source you either take their word for it or just think they’re lying. I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t think it was a source that meant it was 100% true

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #187 on February 15, 2020, 02:30:16 pm by drfchound »
Yeah I think there may not be too many photos of ND and KS together

If only you knew........LoL.

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #188 on February 15, 2020, 03:03:35 pm by Al4475 »
Newdonny - are you sads himself, his dad or another family member? Lol

Anyhow - sads has been a good player for rovers in his time in Donny - if he stays - great - if he moves on - good luck! Simple really!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 06:25:24 pm by Al4475 »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012