Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:30:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 871994 times)

Nudga

• Forum Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #13770 on October 09, 2021, 03:54:24 pm by Nudga »
He's not breaking any H&S guidelines (yet) you're not really asking him to do anything against his will in relation to his job.
You are though asking him to take the clotshot against his will.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13771 on October 09, 2021, 04:03:43 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I'm not asking him to take anything.

I've advised him as a friend to get vaccinated, but he's an emotionally damaged person who has been sucked in by people propagating the sort of shite that you regularly push.

So I'm left with a duty of care. If I allow business as usual, I am knowingly putting him in a situation where there is a significant chance that he doesn't come out the other side.

You might think that's me getting my knickers in a twist. I think it is the sort of problem that grown up people with responsibilities have to deal with. So my company is going to be less productive this next couple of weeks, while I protect someone who's been poisoned by the irresponsible shite that irresponsible shites have been pouring into his head.

Put simply, I'm not prepared to do what you suggest I should do. Say to an employee with serious mental health issues, f**k you, you've made your choice and if you die through coming into work, tough shit. 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 04:06:17 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13772 on October 09, 2021, 04:12:29 pm by Nudga »
How would you feel if he got the following

Blood clots in two fingers
Pericarditis
Blood clot in left leg
Short term paralysis below the waist
Lungs drained

These are five of my customers who have had these reactions after the jab.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13773 on October 09, 2021, 04:18:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
You truly are the most unlucky man in the world Nudga. I don't know anyone else who knows anyone else who knows anyone else who's had any serious side effect. I wonder what is going on?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13774 on October 09, 2021, 04:31:09 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
I don't know anyone else who knows anyone else who knows anyone else who has had any serious effects of Covid. I wonder what is going on?

This despite the MSM telling us that the world, his wife and their pet chinchillas are succumbing to Covid at a rate of knots.

People have bad vaccine outcomes but MSM won't tell you that by and large. It is all about doing your own research and making a cost / benefit decision on how best to proceed.

Some people get ill with the vaccine and some people get ill with the virus. Both have the potential to leave the individual with long lasting issues.

For some reason, some people only think that the virus causes illness, death and long lasting issues.

Personally, i'd rather take my chance with the virus as it doesn't affect 99.9% of the population to any severe degree as the long term implications of the vaccine are not known yet, nor is the reaction that one could possibly get from having the vaccine.

I have had one dose of AZ and then 2 days later they banned it in under 40's. This despite them telling people from January until March that is was perfectly safe.

Yeah, if you are not under 40 now apparently.

Maybe an over reaction from me but i declined the second jab due to a lack of trust and also the rampant zeal of the Government to stick needles in every f**kers arms come what may so that we've all got arms like pin cushions. Then came the vaccine passport thing.

There is no way i am getting regular vaccines just to take part in life. I'd rather do nothing than give up my freedom as easily as most have done.

How many vaccines do you people think you'll need then to keep your passports up to date?

2 a year? 3? 4? 5 and some pills? 6, some pills and one for the dog?

Big pharma, the data mining companies and controlling states have got you bang where they want you.

Kerching to that.

Rather be cold on a slab than spit in the faces of my forefathers that fought and died in the wars so we could have the freedom we are so readily giving away.

I don't watch youtube vids or visit conspiracy theory websites, even though they have a right to their view. Why is it that the views that aren't mainstream are always classed as misinformation, yet the MSM misinform daily and this is allowed?

What a strange state of affairs. Who decides what is misinformation? If it's the likes of the BBC and SKY then no wonder babies will be next to receive a needless and potentially dangerous medical intervention with the full backing of their brainwashed parents.

Where's that number for Social Services?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 04:47:22 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13775 on October 09, 2021, 04:45:33 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I never realised that those who died in the Somme mud were giving their lives to allow folk to trawl the internet for conspiracy shite. I bet they'd have been chuffed to bits to know their sacrifice was for such a noble cause.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #13776 on October 09, 2021, 04:46:01 pm by Filo »
I’m double vaccinated, had the flu jab every year for 18 years, just booked my next flu jab, will qualify for the booster covid vaccination on 9th November, I’ve been vaccinated against smallpox,measles, mumps, rubella, TB, Tetanus,Malaria, pneumonia, and at 58 years old I’m still here, thank god for science I say, roll on the booster Lol!

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13777 on October 09, 2021, 04:50:05 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
I never realised that those who died in the Somme mud were giving their lives to allow folk to trawl the internet for conspiracy shite. I bet they'd have been chuffed to bits to know their sacrifice was for such a noble cause.

I don't trawl the internet for shite. If did then i may come across some more of your stuff. You're a lost cause bud.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13778 on October 09, 2021, 05:07:16 pm by bpoolrover »
''Senior health officials who war-gamed the impact of a coronavirus hitting the UK, warned four years before the onset of Covid-19 of the need for stockpiles of PPE, a computerised contact tracing system and screening for foreign travellers, the Guardian can reveal''

Wow just about all the things that this government got wrong, there'll be plenty of humble pie to go around for there ardent supporters I should think.

dickos will be back for his share, no doubt
whose responsibility is it to provide ppe I always thought it was the employers, so
Should the nhs not have stockpiled it?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13779 on October 09, 2021, 05:10:53 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
I’m double vaccinated, had the flu jab every year for 18 years, just booked my next flu jab, will qualify for the booster covid vaccination on 9th November, I’ve been vaccinated against smallpox,measles, mumps, rubella, TB, Tetanus,Malaria, pneumonia, and at 58 years old I’m still here, thank god for science I say, roll on the booster Lol!

And that's all fine. Based on your judgement of the situation, you have put your trust in the medical profession and you have been rewarded. Some people feel uneasy about doing this, for reasons different to your own. Which, in my book is equally fine.

My first point is that i have no issue with the vaccine. Take it or not, it is individual choice. I will not treat any person any different based on their vaccination status. They are still human beings and their medical decisions are nothing to do with me. Yet it is the pro vaccine lobby who want to have the vaccines and then want everyone else to have them as well whilst the more sensible amongst us aren't really bothered either way. Have it or not. You are still the same person and not some potential disease vector to be either coerced into complying with mandatory vaccination or avoided altogether. This mindset is pretty f**king weird and makes anyone like this a bit simple.

Second point is the vaccine passport. By all means have the vaccine but vaccine passports are unethical and immoral and again, this mindset that supports them is weird and makes these people again, a bit simple.

Have a Covid jab every week for all i care. Just oppose vaccine passports on the basis that the vaccines do not stop transmission and therefore they are being introduced for another reason entirely. Only people with limited awareness and intuition cannot understand this is pretty obvious.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13780 on October 09, 2021, 05:33:18 pm by Nudga »
You truly are the most unlucky man in the world Nudga. I don't know anyone else who knows anyone else who knows anyone else who's had any serious side effect. I wonder what is going on?

I must be lying then BST, it's the only conclusion.
Or cognitive dissonance?

Edit, for balance I should add that I know of only two people that have been quite poorly with it. I don't know anyone who has died with it or from it.
I do know plenty that have tested positive after their jabs.

But me and my filthy, selfish unjabbed friends (11 of us) have gone about our business as normal as can be for 19 months and not so much as a sniffle.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 08:11:59 pm by Nudga »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13781 on October 09, 2021, 08:35:29 pm by ravenrover »
Nudga, the only 2 people I know in my village who caught Covid in their early 70's one has previously had cancer treatment and is asthmatic. His wife an ex SRN fit as a fiddle. Guess which one didn't come out of hospital alive.
Yep you got it his wife you and  CDH and all your other pals can shove your conspiracy theories as far as they can go

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13782 on October 09, 2021, 08:37:35 pm by Nudga »
What conspiracy theories are those raven?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13783 on October 09, 2021, 08:40:03 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

I must be lying then BST, it's the only conclusion.
Or cognitive dissonance?

Edit, for balance I should add that I know of only two people that have been quite poorly with it. I don't know anyone who has died with it or from it.
I do know plenty that have tested positive after their jabs.

But me and my filthy, selfish unjabbed friends (11 of us) have gone about our business as normal as can be for 19 months and not so much as a sniffle.

Funny you should mention this but my GF has not had a cold in the 20 years we've been together. Never had a day off work sick. Yet the other week she was quite poorly with that cold that has been going around and it was a few months after having the first AZ jab. She is like me and has refused the 2nd jab and any future jabs.

Not anything conspiracy theory wise but weird as we were talking about that the other day that she's not been ill in 20 years and then gets quite ill from a cold a few months after the first jab.

My mate who is also a Rovers ST holder is not jabbed. His kid got Covid last week. He's been fine. He's also had no colds or anything.

To be fair, i didn't catch the cold that my GF and kid had the other week and i've had a jab but i put it down to coconut milk (full of monolaurin), vitamin d, seaweed (full of iodine / vit b12), kefir, 100% cocoa dark chocolate, flaxseed etc. My diet has saved me from some serious stuff IMO but good food isn't run by big pharma so they won't plug it a natural approach like they do the vaccines.

Ravenrover another one who either can't read properly or selectively misses things in posts.

How many times! I am not a conspiracy theorist or an anti vaxxer so just do one.  You are really irksome.

How can i be an anti vaxxer when i've had the jab?!! Jesus. Thick or what?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 09:01:15 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13784 on October 09, 2021, 08:42:29 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Nudga, the only 2 people I know in my village who caught Covid in their early 70's one has previously had cancer treatment and is asthmatic. His wife an ex SRN fit as a fiddle. Guess which one didn't come out of hospital alive.
Yep you got it his wife you and  CDH and all your other pals can shove your conspiracy theories as far as they can go

Presumably you've had your jab? Then you've nowt to fret about have you?

Someone in their early 70's dies WITH Covid. Hardly a surprise that some people of that age die of various circulating respiratory diseases is it?  Sad and upsetting though it is.

The older you are, the more likely you are to die or become ill from Covid, in which case getting the vaccine is probably a wise move. Despite most unvaccinated people over 60 not dying of Covid once they get it.

The younger you are, the less likely you are to die or become ill from Covid, in which case getting the vaccine is probably worth thinking about very carefully indeed or not worth having at all. Most unvaccinated people under 60 don't die of Covid.

There are anomalies and outliers of course, as there are with any health issue. For example, there are 15 year old kids bedbound and fed through tubes having got M.E / CFS from flu / epstein barr etc yet there is no clamour to get kids to avoid all viruses. 12 people under the age of 30 die in the UK each week as a result of an undiagnosed heart condition.

Do we regularly screen every individual for these anomalies? They could happen to anybody under 30 at ay time. Oh no! If you are under 30 then shit yourself and never exercise!!

It is all really elementary to understand. Risk aversion amongst the general populace has reached significantly disproportionate levels to the actual level of risk. For anything.

Exacerbated by Covid and by the psychological manipulation of simple people by the Government and NHS and fearmongering, biased MSM.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 09:12:01 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Nudga

• Forum Member

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13786 on October 09, 2021, 09:38:02 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Eric Clapton wasn't too impressed either.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #13787 on October 09, 2021, 09:43:47 pm by Filo »

Well he is a bit of an expert on taking drugs

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13788 on October 09, 2021, 09:52:24 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Well he is a bit of an expert on taking drugs

You've got a point there. However, the Covid vaccine is certified as safe to use when in some cases it isn't.  At least with recreational drugs sourced from unscrupulous pushers, the pushers don't mask the truth about their safety.

The AZ vaccine was safe to use for all for 4 months apparently, until suddenly it wasn't safe for under 30's. Took 4 months to find that out. What will they find after 4 years?

Nobody knows. Therefore the risk is probably not worth it for vast swathes of the population, especially kids.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 09:55:06 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13789 on October 09, 2021, 09:56:01 pm by Nudga »
Lisa Shaw also took the experimental drug.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796.amp

There's a good reason why it's nicknamed the clotshot

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13790 on October 09, 2021, 10:02:11 pm by SydneyRover »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13791 on October 09, 2021, 10:04:44 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Lisa Shaw also took the experimental drug.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796.amp

There's a good reason why it's nicknamed the clotshot

Has to be said that these incidents are uncommon but my point is that Lisa Shaw almost 100% certainly did not need the vaccine and she may have taken it to fit in, to falsely believe she was 'doing the right thing for others' (f**king hate that phrase - load of nonsense), or she might have thought the way things were going, she wouldn't be able to travel or go to clubs etc.

There are significant serious side effects to every medicine / vaccine but only a small number of people get them. Same as with Covid. Personally i'd rather get a virus (unless it was something like Ebola, in which case i'd wear 10 masks and live like a hermit). The virus is more akin to nature and given the age i am, not a spring chicken and with a few health woes, it makes more sense for me to rely on my immune system to do what it is supposed to do. Fight infections.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13792 on October 09, 2021, 10:08:33 pm by Nudga »
Also don't want to run the risk of prions disease.
Watch out for CJD "outbreaks" in our farms.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13793 on October 09, 2021, 10:15:30 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Also don't want to run the risk of prions disease.
Watch out for CJD "outbreaks" in our farms.

What is the relationship between prions / vCJD and the vaccine Nudga? I don't see one.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13794 on October 09, 2021, 10:24:12 pm by Nudga »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13795 on October 09, 2021, 10:31:32 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Vax amplified spike protein.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC33918/

Jesus Jones. That's some hefty study. Its been a while since i left Uni.  :lol:

To be fair though, about 85% of the country have been double jabbed. Not all are going to get vaccine side effects or death or long term issues. Although i take your point. Lots still not yet uncovered.

By the outbreaks on farms. You mean they will use that as an excuse to cover up the real cause of many more cases of vCJD which presumably you will attribute to the vaccine?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 10:35:51 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13796 on October 09, 2021, 10:35:57 pm by bpoolrover »
Your right in very rare cases things can happen like the contraceptive pill can cause blood clots and heart attacks but enough people take that, most drugs have some sort of side effects, if you were having a heart attack now and the doctor needed to inject you with something would you stop him and ask him if the was a chance of prions disease?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13797 on October 09, 2021, 10:50:55 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
I think there are a lot of theories out there or people assuming X is going to lead to Y with the vaccine and the virus trajectory and some of it can be dismissed as unfounded or, in cases, total lunacy. Such as the one where we are supposed to have had microchips injected into us or we are going to turn into lizards.

However, it is telling that many of the theories laughed out of town as insanity at the start of the pandemic by many in the MSM have come true or are on the verge of becoming reality.

So, i don't rule out everything. It is worth keeping a rational but open mind.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13798 on October 09, 2021, 10:54:31 pm by Nudga »
Vax amplified spike protein.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC33918/

Jesus Jones. That's some hefty study. Its been a while since i left Uni.  :lol:

To be fair though, about 85% of the country have been double jabbed. Not all are going to get vaccine side effects or death or long term issues. Although i take your point. Lots still not yet uncovered.

By the outbreaks on farms. You mean they will use that as an excuse to cover up the real cause of many more cases of vCJD which presumably you will attribute to the vaccine?

I'm not saying or never had said that all the vaxxed are becoming ill or will in the future but we just don't know about short/medium/long term data.
There seems to be a desperate attempt to jab 98 to 99% of the population by the end of October. Why is this?
We were told 15 million jabs to freedom and now young kids are the target.
Are they worried about the control group f**kin up their plans?

Can anyone explain to me what the world coordinated Build Back Better mantra is about when all around us there are shortages of everything and prices rising. Lorry driver shortages in multiple countries that are Building Back Better. Where have they all gone?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13799 on October 09, 2021, 10:57:32 pm by Nudga »
Your right in very rare cases things can happen like the contraceptive pill can cause blood clots and heart attacks but enough people take that, most drugs have some sort of side effects, if you were having a heart attack now and the doctor needed to inject you with something would you stop him and ask him if the was a chance of prions disease?

Not sure I'd be in a position to ask but I'm sure that particular injection would have had years of safety trials and studies so no problem for me that.

I am not an anti vaxxer.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012