Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:17:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 874212 times)

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #13800 on October 09, 2021, 11:01:20 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Vax amplified spike protein.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC33918/

Jesus Jones. That's some hefty study. Its been a while since i left Uni.  :lol:

To be fair though, about 85% of the country have been double jabbed. Not all are going to get vaccine side effects or death or long term issues. Although i take your point. Lots still not yet uncovered.

By the outbreaks on farms. You mean they will use that as an excuse to cover up the real cause of many more cases of vCJD which presumably you will attribute to the vaccine?

I'm not saying or never had said that all the vaxxed are becoming ill or will in the future but we just don't know about short/medium/long term data.
There seems to be a desperate attempt to jab 98 to 99% of the population by the end of October. Why is this?
We were told 15 million jabs to freedom and now young kids are the target.
Are they worried about the control group f**kin up their plans?

Can anyone explain to me what the world coordinated Build Back Better mantra is about when all around us there are shortages of everything and prices rising. Lorry driver shortages in multiple countries that are Building Back Better. Where have they all gone?

Yeah fair enough. Sorry if i misread your posts and didn't intend to suggest you were saying that all vaxxed people will become ill.

Completely agree about the rest of the post.

At least the Tories can point to all the chaos and issues there are at the moment, mostly all caused by them in the first place, and then Boris will come out with a tubthumping speech about how they got Brexit done and the rollout of the vaccines done and they can get the other issues (caused by them) done too.

People driven by fear and a need for certainty about staff shortages, fuel shortages, NHS shortages,  energy prices, food shortages etc etc and easily hoodwinked by a bumbling toff adept at sophistry will vote the t**t back in again.

Job done for the Tories. Create fear and panic and get control of people. Piss easy.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 11:05:16 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #13801 on October 09, 2021, 11:03:43 pm by idler »
So how many years of trials were there before Jenner injected cowpox to check his theory about it solving the smallpox virus?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13802 on October 09, 2021, 11:16:13 pm by SydneyRover »
''Senior health officials who war-gamed the impact of a coronavirus hitting the UK, warned four years before the onset of Covid-19 of the need for stockpiles of PPE, a computerised contact tracing system and screening for foreign travellers, the Guardian can reveal''

Wow just about all the things that this government got wrong, there'll be plenty of humble pie to go around for there ardent supporters I should think.

dickos will be back for his share, no doubt
whose responsibility is it to provide ppe I always thought it was the employers, so
Should the nhs not have stockpiled it?

For day to day running of health facilities I would think that is the case bp, they ring procurement and order it in, we are talking about a national/global emergency hence the reason why 'war gaming' was done and the experts told the government what would be required during a pandemic.

But they didn't reckon on ..............

A/ the government ignoring the findings and recommendations and

B/ bypassing it's own recently set up procurement systems explicitly designed to ................. procure.

BMJ

''Martin McKee looks at what lessons we can learn from the government’s many failures in procuring personal protective equipment during the pandemic

It is never easy to explain, to someone from elsewhere who is unfamiliar with the constitutional settlement, how politicians are held to account in the UK. There is no written constitution constraining what ministers can do. They can bypass parliament altogether by means of the royal prerogative. The composition of the House of Commons is wildly out of alignment with the share of votes of the political parties represented in it. And the unelected House of Lords includes some members who are there because of something their long dead ancestors did or because they hold positions in the established church''

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n639

Do we really have to keep going through all this to stop history being rewritten and the waters being muddied bp?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13803 on October 10, 2021, 02:44:16 am by bpoolrover »
What you have posted means nothing lol whose job is it to provide ppe to there staff it's a simple question

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13804 on October 10, 2021, 03:15:44 am by SydneyRover »
What you have posted means nothing lol whose job is it to provide ppe to there staff it's a simple question

If it's a simple question why didn't you post the information along with your comment bp, or can't you answer a simple question? or why bother asking in the first place?

oops nearly forgot, lol

« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 03:20:19 am by SydneyRover »

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13805 on October 10, 2021, 03:33:35 am by bpoolrover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13806 on October 10, 2021, 04:02:54 am by SydneyRover »
https://www.hse.gov.uk/contact/faqs/ppe.htm

Who's a clever boy then eh?

It doesn't explain why the government thought they needed to set up a brand new procurement facility, then override it when the shit hit the fan and why the government first ignored the findings of the war gaming and then buried them, and why there were stockpiles of out-of-date PPE under the government's jurisdiction, but there you go bp.

I think that will do for now unless you have further simple questions bp.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #13807 on October 10, 2021, 07:02:38 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
BST, it's interesting though isn't it? You wouldn't be allowed under duty of care said employee on a building site without ppe by law, to drive without a seatbelt or work at height without a harness. But they can do their job without a vaccine no problem.

So to answer your question I'd listen and take the protection or accept I have to take the risk.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13808 on October 10, 2021, 12:17:18 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Accepted BFYP, but you are working on the assumption that your can rationally and objectively assess risk and make a logical decision. What if you had psychological and emotional issues that affected that judgement. My take as an employer is that I have a moral responsibility to minimise the risk for such a person, even if I don't have a legal responsibility.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13809 on October 10, 2021, 02:15:26 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
That is fair enough. But how then is it the fault of schoolkids for simply going to school? Schoolkids aren't responsible for whether you feel obliged to provide the best protection and support for your employee are they?

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #13810 on October 10, 2021, 02:56:05 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
That is fair enough. But how then is it the fault of schoolkids for simply going to school? Schoolkids aren't responsible for whether you feel obliged to provide the best protection and support for your employee are they?

Absolutely, the needs of huge numbers of young kids are easily important.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13811 on October 10, 2021, 07:54:51 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Chairman of the Texas Republican Party
https://mobile.twitter.com/AllenWest/status/1447195963542679552

Proposing a way to stop Big Pharma skanking the people. He suggests paying $2000 for monoclonal antibody treatment rather than having a couple of free-at-the-point-of-use vaccine shots that the Govt pays $20 for.

That'll show 'em.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13812 on October 10, 2021, 08:20:54 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
My unvaccinated Rovers fan mate (46) and his kid (12) have both tested positive (doesn't mean they have got Covid - just a positive test). Both felt a bit run down but they are still alive! How did that happen?!!

According to Jenny Harries, we are all going to die this winter of both flu AND Covid. May as well get the rope now.  :lol:

IMO this gradual cranking up of media scare stories lately is to justify the introduction of the PLAN B which the Government said wasn't needed but will no doubt introduce anyway. Just in case the NHS continue to a pile of horse dung. Which they are every winter.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13813 on October 10, 2021, 08:25:07 pm by bpoolrover »

It doesn't explain why the government thought they needed to set up a brand new procurement facility, then override it when the shit hit the fan and why the government first ignored the findings of the war gaming and then buried them, and why there were stockpiles of out-of-date PPE under the government's jurisdiction, but there you go bp.

as the nhs said they needed to
Stockpile ppe Sydney do you not think they have to take some blame, maybe if you posted well the nhs and the government made a b*llocks of that then your post would be fairer

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13814 on October 10, 2021, 08:26:33 pm by Nudga »
My unvaccinated Rovers fan mate (46) and his kid (12) have both tested positive (doesn't mean they have got Covid - just a positive test). Both felt a bit run down but they are still alive! How did that happen?!!

According to Jenny Harries, we are all going to die this winter of both flu AND Covid. May as well get the rope now.  :lol:

IMO this gradual cranking up of media scare stories lately is to justify the introduction of the PLAN B which the Government said wasn't needed but will no doubt introduce anyway. Just in case the NHS continue to a pile of horse dung. Which they are every winter.

I thought everyone ended up dead or in hospital after positive test?

Oh, and Plan B was always Plan A.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13815 on October 10, 2021, 08:42:45 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
The level of f**king discussion in here...

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13816 on October 10, 2021, 08:44:08 pm by Nudga »
You can always f**k off to another discussion if you like

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13817 on October 10, 2021, 08:53:37 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Alternatively, you could always grow up and not write childish shite like your last post.

There are serious discussions to be had about how we manage the risks, but the exchange between you two is like a primary school playground exchange.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13818 on October 10, 2021, 08:57:58 pm by Nudga »
It's not childish, it's obviously a dig in the ribs of our very own Prof Neil Ferguson.

Do you think vaccine Passports will manage risks?

Oh, and those that can't wait for their boosters but can't manage their own weight risk and can't manage what they shove down their necks.

They are more of a burden on the NHS than I am.

I keep myself relatively fit and healthy, take vit D, vit C and zinc, eat fresh veg and fruit from the market, cook properly 6 nights out of 7 with  butchers meat not that processed shit from the supermarket. I get plenty of fresh air and sunlight.

But a healthy person is not a profitable person.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 09:07:46 pm by Nudga »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13819 on October 10, 2021, 09:03:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Who the f**k ever said that everyone who tests +ve ends up dead or in hospital?

Ferguson said that without mitigation, 500,000 could die. We've had the biggest mitigation measures in history and still had the think end of 200,000 die.

But you still claim he is a charlatan, while peddling shite from every discredited conspiracy theorist under the sun.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #13820 on October 10, 2021, 09:05:38 pm by Ldr »
If Ferguson said it was raining, I’d pack my shorts and sunscreen

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13821 on October 10, 2021, 09:24:49 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
That's Ferguson who said in the first few weeks of the crisis that in an unmitigated outbreak, 60% of the population would catch COVID in a few weeks and 1% of them would die? That one?

Only, there's only been one place in the western world where there was a totally unmitigated outbreak. And 0.6% of the population died from COVID in 6 weeks.

But yeah, Ferguson is a bullshitter because, reasons...

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13822 on October 10, 2021, 09:40:46 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
That's Ferguson who said in the first few weeks of the crisis that in an unmitigated outbreak, 60% of the population would catch COVID in a few weeks and 1% of them would die? That one?

Only, there's only been one place in the western world where there was a totally unmitigated outbreak. And 0.6% of the population died from COVID in 6 weeks.

But yeah, Ferguson is a bullshitter because, reasons...

I honestly can't now take you seriously. Not that i ever did. Ferguson is an absolute shit show and should be taken round the back of a disused pub, throttled with a damp tea towel and dumped into the nearest canal. He's an absolute disgrace to humanity. Foot and mouth Mr Ferguson? Yeah, got that one wrong too. Swine flu Mr Ferguson? Wrong again.

How he is still anywhere near a position where he can cause further untold damage is beyond me.

Probably due to dumbass people like BST in the Tories thinking he's still doing a good job.

Reasons? HE IS ALWAYS f**kING WRONG!! BY GIGANTIC MARGINS!!

Reason enough?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 09:43:34 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13823 on October 10, 2021, 09:42:50 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
So which part of the Bergamo outbreak did Ferguson get wrong?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13824 on October 10, 2021, 09:45:29 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
So which part of the Bergamo outbreak did Ferguson get wrong?

Couldn't give a monkeys really. The bloke is a cnut. Nearly everything he says is wrong. Did he get something right then?

Be a first.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13825 on October 10, 2021, 09:48:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
State of the discussion in here...

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #13826 on October 10, 2021, 09:51:30 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
State of the discussion in here...

How is it a discussion?

You are the one giving Professor Shagalot the time of day when to anybody with awareness and a brain, he's unfit for purpose.

By default there is no discussion to be had, because it is so obvious to anybody sensible that he's clueless.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13827 on October 10, 2021, 10:08:17 pm by Nudga »
Who the f**k ever said that everyone who tests +ve ends up dead or in hospital?

Ferguson said that without mitigation, 500,000 could die. We've had the biggest mitigation measures in history and still had the think end of 200,000 die.

But you still claim he is a charlatan, while peddling shite from every discredited conspiracy theorist under the sun.

He gave apocalyptic models of death whilst balls deep in his side chick whilst everyone was locked  down. That's how serious he took his own models.

Your cognetive dissonance is making you very angry.
I fear for your sanity.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13828 on October 10, 2021, 10:11:47 pm by SydneyRover »

as the nhs said they needed to
Stockpile ppe Sydney do you not think they have to take some blame, maybe if you posted well the nhs and the government made a b*llocks of that then your post would be fairer

Government controlled stockpiles bp, if they didn't belong to the government why did the government get involved why did they give all those contracts to their mates, why did they set up a new acquisition system? why on earth was the war gaming done was it just to entertain sprot in his bedroom?

Wouldn't the NHS draw on the stockpiles when required, isn't that the point of having stockpiles, in case of emergency?

Why doesn't your partner blow the whistle on management for leaving them in a vulnerable position, wouldn't the same thing happen again next time if nothing is done?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #13829 on October 10, 2021, 10:17:09 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I've predicted correctly THREE times out of TEN in this season's PvO so far.

I wish BST gave me as much credit and admiration as he does Neil Ferguson.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 10:19:15 pm by Bentley Bullet »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012