Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 10:55:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 854334 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #14250 on November 04, 2021, 10:54:02 am by SydneyRover »
Have a look at this CDH, look at the graph compering the NHS to other health systems and look at the info regarding trained staff and shortages.

At the 2019 election johnson said they would hire 50000 nurses, why were they 50000 nurses short and where are they up to now?

Half the staff not medically trained sounds suspiciously like a Daily Express headline.

oops forgot the link

https://www.nuffieldtrust.org.uk/resource/the-nhs-workforce-in-numbers

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14251 on November 04, 2021, 12:13:22 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
I'm not denying that the Tories promised nurses etc that haven't materialised. Nothing unexpected there. The issue is that the Tories have just given the NHS billions the other week to help clear the backlog but the backlog was pre covid and that money won't solve the backlog because it will be wasted by the NHS

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14252 on November 04, 2021, 03:55:34 pm by Nudga »
Hmm

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14253 on November 04, 2021, 04:10:00 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
How many f**king times Nudga?

Having a pre-existing condition does not mean being at death's door. It includes diabetes and high blood pressure.

The Office for National Statistics has done this to death. On average, each person who died from COVID has lost 10.2 years off their life. Becasue most older people live perfectly well with pre-exisiting conditions for years.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #14254 on November 04, 2021, 04:20:12 pm by selby »
Billy, not the way to look at it, but saving on treatments, Drugs, pensions, care fees over an average 10.2 years will be astronomical to the NHS and the government.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14255 on November 04, 2021, 04:24:57 pm by Nudga »
I was actually looking at the positive figures for people my age and my kids age of no underlying figures.
A good reason not to take the clotshot

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14256 on November 04, 2021, 07:43:31 pm by Nudga »
https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/status/1456336316006903813?t=p3mftCXYFK0w-rYK8Yf2bw&s=19

Pfizer leaks.

No doubt from a right wing news outlet presented by a right wing zealot with a guest more right wing than Jamie f**kin Lawrence.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #14257 on November 05, 2021, 09:22:59 am by no eyed deer »
Not when we were closed for business no, not especially when open for business too. Major issue now is reduced capacity due to distancing. For instance a 6 bed bay is currently a 4 bed bay due to the need to keep a certain distance between beds. I know this doesn’t fit your agenda but it’s what’s happening on the ground. And as an FYI we had high double figures in yesterday with covid, single figure % of those needed icu.

And that is my point, less people in covid wards the more opportunity to open up and complete normal duties, surely.

Back to the comment: ned

''People in ICU wards has nothing to do with waithing lists. The facts are both hospitals and doctor's alike have closed for businesses.

It has everything to do with waiting lists, no covid-back to normal, no?

As you don't even live in this contry and have "first hand experiance" of attendind a hospital in the last 18 months. "You" Wouldn’t  even know the ramifications of what Covid has done to waiting lists !.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14258 on November 05, 2021, 09:28:35 am by SydneyRover »
Not when we were closed for business no, not especially when open for business too. Major issue now is reduced capacity due to distancing. For instance a 6 bed bay is currently a 4 bed bay due to the need to keep a certain distance between beds. I know this doesn’t fit your agenda but it’s what’s happening on the ground. And as an FYI we had high double figures in yesterday with covid, single figure % of those needed icu.

And that is my point, less people in covid wards the more opportunity to open up and complete normal duties, surely.

''People in ICU wards has nothing to do with waithing lists. The facts are both hospitals and doctor's alike have closed for businesses.

As you don't even live in this contry and have "first hand experiance" of attendind a hospital in the last 18 months. "You" Wouldn’t  even know the ramifications of what Covid has done to waiting lists !.

You should join Yorkshire CCC, sounds like you'd fit right in ned.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #14259 on November 05, 2021, 10:51:58 am by no eyed deer »

You should join Yorkshire CCC, sounds like you'd fit right in ned.

I'll leave that there Sid

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14260 on November 05, 2021, 01:11:23 pm by bpoolrover »
I know many people have looked at Germany on how well they were doing 37k cases yesterday, they are averaging around 25k a day and are testing around 3 or times less a day so I think there numbers will be way abouve ours very soon
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 05:22:17 pm by bpoolrover »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14261 on November 05, 2021, 07:21:02 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
What about all the people walking around with Covid who either don't know it because they are asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic but aren't testing?

The case numbers are so inaccurate its embarrassing.

Unless we test all the population every day, the true numbers of real cases in the UK each day cannot be anywhere near accurately predicted.

The case numbers are hugely more than are published each day but we only have the data from those tested. Not those not tested who still have Covid.

The idiots that run the country are still basing their policies on inaccurate tests and inaccurate case numbers which i think we need to be grateful for as the true numbers of actual cases today could be hundreds upon hundreds of thousands and if the public knew that they'd start bedwetting again and want us all imprisoned and wearing crash helmets in shops.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 07:37:02 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14262 on November 05, 2021, 09:00:44 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Taken from an email i got today from the kids school:

'.......face masks should be brought into school and used as required. Students who do not bring face masks when they should will face sanctions, including a behaviour point'

Kids as young as 11 being ordered around like this. Absolute disgrace. Normalizing health anxiety too. Plus kids need to be tested twice a week since April with an ethylene oxide carcinogenic swab.

We've never tested our kid and given exemption from mask wearing but the schools are clever and manipulate kids with peer pressure and so the kid wears a mask in corridors at least because her friends do. Not in lessons anymore though. I've said if she ever wears a mask in class, she doesn't go to school.

Face masks aren't even recommended in official Government guidance for schools yet the kids school has chosen to make up their own rules. Run by a w**ker - and i've told him.

I honestly wish Kim-Jong-un was the head. Be a lot less dictatorial.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14263 on November 05, 2021, 10:03:40 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
As Churchill said, the strongest argument against democracy is listening to the views of the electorate...

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14264 on November 06, 2021, 04:11:23 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Costa Rica become the first country to make CV19 jabs mandatory for kids. Can't beat a bit of child abuse on an industrial scale can you?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14265 on November 06, 2021, 08:51:49 pm by Nudga »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14266 on November 07, 2021, 11:06:21 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
I see the NHS, sorry the NVS / NCS (National Vaccination Service or National Covid Service) are continually banging on about the winter pressures.

Three words.

DEAL WITH IT

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #14267 on November 07, 2021, 02:03:46 pm by Filo »
Just booked my booster, despite having a vaccination centre in Stainforth, I have to go to Scunthorpe for it

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14268 on November 07, 2021, 03:38:54 pm by Nudga »
3 in 1 year. Wowzers.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #14269 on November 07, 2021, 03:46:38 pm by Filo »
3 in 1 year. Wowzers.

Yes, and if it takes a 4th or a 5th I’m happy to do that

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14270 on November 07, 2021, 05:20:09 pm by ravenrover »
Count in the flu and it's 4 in one year already.
Had our booster yesterday, booked it on Friday had a choice of 4 local centres, things must be a bit different down here in Snottingham

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #14271 on November 07, 2021, 05:56:08 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I've had 4 also, can't complain though, my brother in law has to have 2 a day with his diabetes.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14272 on November 07, 2021, 07:08:27 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
3 in 1 year. Wowzers.

You are forgetting the one due in about Feb / March so not far off 4 in a year. I wonder if any studies have been done on giving a person 4 Covid vaccines in the space of just over 12 months? I very much doubt it.

Next they are looking to give people molnupiravir which is a new drug they have developed (kerching) for people who get diagnosed with Covid but who haven't yet developed symptoms. Insanity.

So about 4 covid jabs, flu jabs and molnupiravir. Anymore for anymore?

Jesus. When will people wake up to this scam. You are being slowly poisoned and are now simply like crack addicts to big pharma because you are unable to process and accept your irrational fear.

Covid isn't a scam. The pharmaceutical response to it though is the biggest scam in history.

GP's won't see me at the weekend if i'm really ill with something because they don't do weekends, but if i need a Covid jab for which they get about 20 quid a pop for then they'll see me.

Just heard an ad on Talksport saying that we can make teens safer this autumn by ensuring that they get the jab and keep them safe from 'the virus' and that this can ensure they 'don't miss out'.

Load a b*llocks. Miss out on what? A vaacine that they don't need to protect them from a virus that doesn't make them ill?

Then there are the ads for flu jabs being shoved down our throats.

'...........and don't forget (says the advert), if you have a 2-3 year old, they need it too'

NO THEY f**kING DON'T!! THEY HAVE SOMETHING CALLED AN IMMUNE SYSTEM!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 07:16:54 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #14273 on November 07, 2021, 07:25:43 pm by Filo »
3 in 1 year. Wowzers.

You are forgetting the one due in about Feb / March so not far off 4 in a year. I wonder if any studies have been done on giving a person 4 Covid vaccines in the space of just over 12 months? I very much doubt it.

Next they are looking to give people molnupiravir which is a new drug they have developed (kerching) for people who get diagnosed with Covid but who haven't yet developed symptoms. Insanity.

Jesus. When will people wake up to this scam. You are being slowly poisoned and are now simply like crack addicts to big pharma because you are unable to process and accept your irrational fear.

Covid isn't a scam. The pharmaceutical response to it though is the biggest scam in history.

GP's won't see me at the weekend if i'm really ill with something because they don't do weekends, but if i need a Covid jab for which they get about 20 quid a pop for then they'll see me.

Just heard an ad on Talksport saying that we can make teens safer this autumn by ensuring that they get the jab and keep them safe from 'the virus' and that this can ensure they 'don't miss out'.

Load a b*llocks. Miss out on what? A vaacine that they don't need to protect them from a virus that doesn't make them ill?

'...........and don't forget (says the advert), if you have a 2-3 year old, they need it too'

I’ve no problem if you don’t want the jab, it’s your choice, what I have a problem with is people trying to convince other people not to take the jab

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14274 on November 07, 2021, 07:36:30 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Are you kidding me?!! All the minority have heard all the way through this is criticism and bullying to go and 'do their duty' and get the jab to 'protect others'.

We have to become vocal to protect ourselves from the barrage of attacks from virtue signalling 'lets give the covid jab to unborn babies if we can get away with it' zealots.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #14275 on November 07, 2021, 07:42:03 pm by Filo »
Are you kidding me?!! All the minority have heard all the way through this is criticism and bullying to go and 'do their duty' and get the jab to 'protect others'.

We have to become vocal to protect ourselves from the barrage of attacks from virtue signalling 'lets give the covid jab to unborn babies if we can get away with it' zealots.

Have you heard that from me?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14276 on November 07, 2021, 07:45:31 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Have you heard that from me?

No Filo. Not you personally. Just everyone i seem to encounter. It is inescapable. I'm for each person being allowed their own choice but i've become defensive because i feel constantly prodded, besieged and belittled by the vaccine obsessed in society and media, which is probably the vast majority.

I've said all along. Couldn't give a stuff if my friends are jabbed or not. I won't treat them any different and why would i?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #14277 on November 07, 2021, 08:33:15 pm by Ldr »
3 in 1 year. Wowzers.

I’ve no problem if you don’t want the jab, it’s your choice, what I have a problem with is people trying to convince other people not to take the jab

I’ve no problem if you get the jab it’s your choice. What I have a problem with is people trying to convince other people to take the jab

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #14278 on November 07, 2021, 08:38:08 pm by drfchound »

Admittedly there are one or two people trying to dictate to other posters that they should have the jab but I don’t think many of us have taken that attitude.
The one or two in question like to rule the roost.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #14279 on November 07, 2021, 08:39:42 pm by drfchound »
Just booked my booster, despite having a vaccination centre in Stainforth, I have to go to Scunthorpe for it

Me and mrs hound are having to go to Goole for our boosters.
Apparently the Stainforth place has run out of vaccine.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012