Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:56:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 871717 times)

Ldr

• Forum Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #15870 on January 18, 2022, 09:11:59 am by Ldr »
Interesting 2nd line from an analyst pov

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60000391

Even more interesting is how certain ppl on this thread are usually all over anything to do with death numbers yet not a single comment on this

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15871 on January 18, 2022, 09:17:24 am by SydneyRover »

Even more interesting is how certain ppl on this thread are usually all over anything to do with death numbers yet not a single comment on this

Is this the same link NR posted Ldr?

« Reply #15843 on January 15, 2022,

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #15872 on January 18, 2022, 09:44:15 am by Nudga »
Covid running through half of my junior football team, only a couple of them vaccinated, all of them shook it off within a couple of days. A few parents too but again, shook it off within four days.
Why do these kids need the vax?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #15873 on January 18, 2022, 09:47:03 am by Ldr »

Is this the same link NR posted Ldr?

« Reply #15843 on January 15, 2022,

Pmsl Syd, it is, senile moment from me. I withdraw my comment

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15874 on January 18, 2022, 10:43:10 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Covid running through half of my junior football team, only a couple of them vaccinated, all of them shook it off within a couple of days. A few parents too but again, shook it off within four days.

The risks of the jab outweigh any potential health benefits for healthy 12 - 15 year olds. This is also according to the JCVI who refused to recommend the vaccine for this age group on that basis.

Yet parents are giving their kids the vaccine. Their choice of course but what i find staggering is the lack of ability that many parents have to be able calculate perceived levels of risk. For example, their healthy 12 - 15 year old is at pretty much zero risk of dying, getting seriously ill or even developing persistent after effects of getting the actual virus so there is simply no requirement for any medical intervention. Even if that intervention had been around for 20 years and it was 100% safe and effective.

Yet many parents have still decided to get their children vaccinated when the long term data on the safety of the vaccine is not yet available, when there is no risk from the actual disease itself. I find it truly bizarre that parents are simply prepared to gamble with their kids health like this.

As i said on another post, some of my kids friends parents have just got their kids jabbed to go on foreign holidays. I'd rather go to Skeggy every year from now on rather than potentially cause my child a lifetime of health problems brought on by the vaccine just so i can go to Spain.

Now i read that boosters are available for 16 year olds! So they will have 3 jabs within about 7 months for a virus that they can still spread and that they don't get ill from. I feel like i'm living in a madhouse here.

Nobody knows, not even the scientists what the long term effects will be of pumping young people full of Covid jabs in such a short period of time. I heard of one scientist recently speak of the concerns that doing this can actually harm the natural immune system, although obviously i have no evidence for this currently. Just conveying his concerns.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #15875 on January 18, 2022, 10:45:51 am by Nudga »
VAIDS!

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15876 on January 18, 2022, 10:48:28 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
VAIDS!

Haha. Reminds me of Alan Partridge and his FLYING AIDS!  :lol:

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15877 on January 18, 2022, 10:52:23 am by SydneyRover »
not a media scrum

''Anti-vax protests: ‘Sovereign citizens’ fight UK Covid vaccine rollout''

https://www.bbc.com/news/59870550

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15878 on January 18, 2022, 11:25:38 am by ravenrover »
With the news today that Morrisons have joined IKEA, Ocado and Next in cutting sick pay for those that are unvax and have to isolate, it got me thinking. Who is going to declare coming into contact with anyone with covid working for these companies knowing that they are going to be financially penalised.?
Surely this stance is going to encourage further non compliance and the risk that this entails.

I agree. These companies will have brought it on themselves if this is the case.

Some could argue that those who have made a free choice to not get a medical intervention that is still under licence for emergency use only have brought it on themselves by not taking the jab. However, these companies are clearly discriminating against people on the basis of their medical status and this cannot be legal.

Amazing how these companies weren't bothered about their employees passing flu around the past X amount of years, even though flu can keep staff of work too.

One rule for Covid. Another for flu.
I don't believe you have to isolate after coming into contact with someone with flu or a cold

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15879 on January 18, 2022, 11:27:53 am by ravenrover »

The risks of the jab outweigh any potential health benefits for healthy 12 - 15 year olds. This is also according to the JCVI who refused to recommend the vaccine for this age group on that basis.

Yet parents are giving their kids the vaccine. Their choice of course but what i find staggering is the lack of ability that many parents have to be able calculate perceived levels of risk. For example, their healthy 12 - 15 year old is at pretty much zero risk of dying, getting seriously ill or even developing persistent after effects of getting the actual virus so there is simply no requirement for any medical intervention. Even if that intervention had been around for 20 years and it was 100% safe and effective.

Yet many parents have still decided to get their children vaccinated when the long term data on the safety of the vaccine is not yet available, when there is no risk from the actual disease itself. I find it truly bizarre that parents are simply prepared to gamble with their kids health like this.

As i said on another post, some of my kids friends parents have just got their kids jabbed to go on foreign holidays. I'd rather go to Skeggy every year from now on rather than potentially cause my child a lifetime of health problems brought on by the vaccine just so i can go to Spain.

Now i read that boosters are available for 16 year olds! So they will have 3 jabs within about 7 months for a virus that they can still spread and that they don't get ill from. I feel like i'm living in a madhouse here.

Nobody knows, not even the scientists what the long term effects will be of pumping young people full of Covid jabs in such a short period of time. I heard of one scientist recently speak of the concerns that doing this can actually harm the natural immune system, although obviously i have no evidence for this currently. Just conveying his concerns.
CDH you said in prebious posts you can't go abroad so why knock those who want to?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15880 on January 18, 2022, 11:38:26 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »

CDH you said in prebious posts you can't go abroad so why knock those who want to?

Well i'm not essentially. I'm just saying that they are potentially putting their kids at risk TO go abroad and this is not the reason why they should be vaccinating their kids. If they want to that then it's up to them.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15881 on January 18, 2022, 01:30:51 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Got to love how all the so called leaders of these rich western countries love bullying and ordering about their citizens when it comes to Covid measures, but when it comes to dealing with the people who caused the f**king thing in the first place, they are too scared. Pathetic cowards all world 'leaders' and i poilitely suggest they all f**k off.

Couldn't lead a shetland pony. 

Wonder how many the next far east originated pandemic will kill?

Maybe then we'll here the usual mantra of 'lessons will be learned'.  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 01:33:34 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #15882 on January 18, 2022, 01:49:59 pm by normal rules »

You make a valid point about the ability of the young to shake off covid.
What you fail to point out or perhaps recognise is kids mix with others.
Teachers, some of which may be at risk, elderly, vulnerable.
Parents, same as above.
Grandparents same as above.
Plus anyone else they come into contact with. Doctors, nurses, dentists.
So a child who is more than capable of dealing with covid themselves ends up being a super spreader. Being vaccinated reduces the ability to transmit.
Getting a child vaccinated makes sense.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15883 on January 18, 2022, 02:13:25 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
All those adults will have been vaccinated or have had the opportunity to be vaccinated. Which is kind of what the vaccines were supposed to be for in the first place - to protect the vaccinated person from the virus so that we could live a normal life again.

Which hasn't happened yet due to weak politicians and crooked scientists.

As the spread cannot be stopped even if 100% of the world was jabbed, then vaccinating kids to reduce spread slightly for a virus that doesn't affect them, given the potential for significant vaccine injuries is insanity and IMO child cruelty.

If i randomly stuck a needle into my childs arm for no benefit, then it is common assault. Because somebody else does it disguised a vaccination, then that's fine apparently.

Vaccines were never meant to protect others. Just the person getting the jab and this is what the Covid jab does. Protects the person getting jabbed. That person can still catch Covid and spread it, even if slightly reduced then this is not enough IMO to warrant getting a jab to protect others.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 02:27:49 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #15884 on January 18, 2022, 02:36:46 pm by normal rules »
I asked my dad about the mmr jab that myself and brother had, ooo about 50 or so yrs ago. I asked him what the thought process around that time was. He said it was just seen as the responsible thing to do as parents at the time.
And still is.

The only way to eliminate Measles in by vaccination. There is no treatment for it .
In 2017 the WHO declared that the UK was Measles free. With quite literally one or two cases by exception, that remains the case.
That’s down to parents getting their kids jabbed.
I see covid as being no different. We cannot have a safe adult population whilst there are kids running around all over passing it to all and sundry.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #15885 on January 18, 2022, 02:39:41 pm by Nudga »
I feel perfectly safe being around 15 kids 3 times a week

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #15886 on January 18, 2022, 02:49:06 pm by Ldr »
I asked my dad about the mmr jab that myself and brother had, ooo about 50 or so yrs ago. I asked him what the thought process around that time was. He said it was just seen as the responsible thing to do as parents at the time.
And still is.

The only way to eliminate Measles in by vaccination. There is no treatment for it .
In 2017 the WHO declared that the UK was Measles free. With quite literally one or two cases by exception, that remains the case.
I see covid as being no different. We cannot have a safe adult population whilst there are kids running around all over passing it to all and sundry.

It’s not the responsibility of kids to keep adults safe. Just as it’s not my responsibility to keep you safe. It’s your responsibility to keep yourself safe.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #15887 on January 18, 2022, 02:49:59 pm by Ldr »

Tell me you don’t have siblings called Charles, Anne and Edward Nudga?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15888 on January 18, 2022, 02:58:38 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
And still is.

As i said. If every person in the world had a Covid jab. It still ain't going anywhere. We cannot have a safe adult population because it is not achievable. Just like we can't keep every adult safe from flu.

Regardless, the idea of destroying kids lives to protect adults - as we have been doing for the last 2 years is a despicable one and a selfish one.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15889 on January 18, 2022, 03:06:13 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Me too. Although technically i'm not but every kid that my kid mixes with every day potentially exposes her to getting Covid and thus me. Absolutely no problems with that because this is what happens and we can't stop it. It's normal. Many people have a serious problem accepting this and getting on with their lives Nudga and just see kids as disease vectors.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #15890 on January 18, 2022, 03:06:32 pm by Nudga »

Tell me you don’t have siblings called Charles, Anne and Edward Nudga?

DBS check bought and paid for, no sweat.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #15891 on January 18, 2022, 03:25:42 pm by Metalmicky »

Regardless, the idea of destroying kids lives to protect adults - as we have been doing for the last 2 years is a despicable one and a selfish one.

How many kids lives have been destroyed so far CDH...?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15892 on January 18, 2022, 03:37:19 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

How many kids lives have been destroyed so far CDH...?

Just ask those who have developed mental health issues, eating disorders and health anxiety as well as those who haven't developed them yet but who will do so as they get older due to what they have to process these last 2 years.

Just because not many kids have died from the virus doesn't mean that many lives won't be destroyed as a result of the illegal and punitive measures.

I don't expect you to understand as you'd rather be sarcastic instead. Clever bas**rd.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #15893 on January 18, 2022, 03:38:25 pm by Ldr »
Too many ppl want to righteous rather than right

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #15894 on January 18, 2022, 04:02:50 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
How many kids' parents and grandparents have been taken away from them years before their time.
Fascinating how those professing to be really concerned about kids' mental health don't seem to give a f**k about them. Presumably because it was the responsibility of the deceased to protect themselves?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #15895 on January 18, 2022, 04:06:52 pm by Ldr »
Presumably because it was the responsibility of the deceased to protect themselves?

Correct

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15896 on January 18, 2022, 04:17:33 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
How many kids' parents and grandparents have been taken away from them years before their time.
Fascinating how those professing to be really concerned about kids' mental health don't seem to give a f**k about them. Presumably because it was the responsibility of the deceased to protect themselves?

Yeah. Average age of Covid deaths 83.

How many people died before time due to missed cancers and the like? Due to parents killing themselves because they had lost their jobs due to restrictions and couldn't put food on the table? Kids who have been abused and killed in their homes because the schools were shut?

They don't matter. So long as some 80 year old who has already had their life can eke out another 6 months eh?

One thing i'm certain of is that in future when people look back on this, the real non Covid fallout will be far greater than the Covid fallout - and for all ages. Not just a load of 80 year olds mostly. Of which i am not saying nobody cares if they died or not, just that they are 80 FFS! Protect them if possible, but don't shut the f**king world down to do it!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 04:22:02 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #15897 on January 18, 2022, 04:21:29 pm by Metalmicky »
94k cases today and 438 deaths.... bit of a catch-up on deaths I think

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15898 on January 18, 2022, 04:22:21 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
94k cases today and 438 deaths.... bit of a catch-up on deaths I think

Allegedly

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #15899 on January 18, 2022, 04:25:36 pm by normal rules »
Little Bertie aged 12 has covid. He is unvax and asymptomatic.
Mum and dad, who don’t think he needs vax, takes bertie to see Granny aged 75.
Bertie unwittingly gives granny covid. She dies of it.
Had Bertie been vaxed, he would have been significantly less likely to give it to his Granny.
I wonder how this would affect Berties mental health knowing he has contributed to his grannies death. And that steps could have been taken To reduce this risk. But he is lead by his wiser parents.
Believable?
I’ll let you decide.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012