Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:48:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 861099 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #14280 on November 07, 2021, 08:40:32 pm by SydneyRover »
who are they hound? don't be shy speak up, are you a man or or a mousse?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14281 on November 07, 2021, 08:53:16 pm by Nudga »
There's an epidemic of "died of a short illness" and "died suddenly" especially in  teenage boys.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14282 on November 07, 2021, 08:58:22 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
There's an epidemic of "died of a short illness" and "died suddenly" especially in  teenage boys.

Read about this somewhere. Not Covid related though although linked to the draconian Covid measures that has killed a lot more people than the virus in this country.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14283 on November 07, 2021, 09:03:18 pm by SydneyRover »
Do all you can to stay safe eveyone

''England’s hospitals already at peak winter bed occupancy, NHS bosses warn
Head of NHS Providers says situation is ‘very worrying’ as exhausted staff prepare for Covid surge''

''England’s hospitals already at peak winter bed occupancy, NHS bosses warn
Head of NHS Providers says situation is ‘very worrying’ as exhausted staff prepare for Covid surge''

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/07/england-hospitals-already-at-peak-winter-bed-occupancy-nhs-bosses-warn

“The accident and emergency pathway is very, very busy. So at a point when our staff are really exhausted, it is very worrying. The bit that’s particularly worrying is … if you look at acute hospitals, where effectively you look at bed occupancy, which is a very good measure of how busy a hospital is, we’re seeing bed occupancy levels, it’s sort of 94, 95, 96% at this point, before we’re into peak winter. We’ve not seen that before. That’s unprecedented. So, there’s a real sense that the NHS is going to be under real pressure.”
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 09:08:24 pm by SydneyRover »

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #14284 on November 07, 2021, 09:32:23 pm by Ldr »
Can’t speak for the wider NHS but not seeing that in my trust, 85-90% is the norm (and around what’s expected)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14285 on November 07, 2021, 10:05:27 pm by SydneyRover »
Can’t speak for the wider NHS but not seeing that in my trust, 85-90% is the norm (and around what’s expected)

Tis good, case numbers are falling but rising in the older age groups.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14286 on November 07, 2021, 10:12:44 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
So?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14287 on November 07, 2021, 10:17:18 pm by SydneyRover »
So?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14288 on November 07, 2021, 10:19:25 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Phallus

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14289 on November 07, 2021, 10:20:32 pm by SydneyRover »
vagina

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14290 on November 07, 2021, 10:52:24 pm by SydneyRover »
well, I'm glad that's settled!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #14291 on November 08, 2021, 08:46:15 am by drfchound »
It’s over……period.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14292 on November 08, 2021, 08:40:59 pm by Nudga »

Statistics being manipulated?
Well I never.

Tut, tut, naughty people those stats nerds at ONS.

I'm just a conspiracy nut job though eh.
https://twitter.com/JamesfWells/status/1457402843888078851?t=RHaZdUGCE8iyXhbGogUevQ&s=19

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14293 on November 08, 2021, 08:51:46 pm by Nudga »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14294 on November 09, 2021, 09:08:32 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Didn't expect anything else from our glorious NHS.

A finer collection of greedy, political, corrupt, self serving, dysfunctional sociopaths you'll never meet.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14295 on November 09, 2021, 11:09:58 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
To all those muppets who say that people who refuse the vaccine should be charged for their care if they end up in hospital or that they are mugging off the NHS.

What about that dumbass who had to rescued from a cave in Wales?

I think it is pretty obvious that humans don't belong in caves. We've evolved. So wtf was he doing in there?

Fine him or refuse him treatment would you? Vaccine zealots?

The moral of the story is that no matter why we might need hospital treatment, the NHS is paid to treat us.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14296 on November 09, 2021, 11:13:08 am by SydneyRover »
To all those muppets who say that people who refuse the vaccine should be charged for their care if they end up in hospital or that they are mugging off the NHS.

I think it is pretty obvious that humans don't belong in caves. We've evolved. So wtf was he doing in there?

The moral of the story is that no matter why we might need hospital treatment, the NHS is paid to treat us.

Is anyone saying that here?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #14297 on November 09, 2021, 11:15:18 am by Axholme Lion »

When i heard about this on the news i thought 'Send him the bill!'
Why do these people with highly dangerous passtimes put themselves and others in danger. Very selfish IMO. Like the idiots who go up Ben Nevis when it's snowing.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14298 on November 09, 2021, 11:38:13 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
For some reason, brain dead Sajid Javid and NHS bosses think that a fully vaccinated nurse or doctor who can go about their business treating patients without needing a test is safer than an unvaccinated nurse or doctor who will test before working.

Makes me think that Javid and NHS bosses also made the decision to introduce smart motorways as they too like to make things a lot less safer for people.

Me? Couldn't give a monkeys if a doctor treats me who isn't vaccinated.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14299 on November 09, 2021, 01:47:24 pm by ravenrover »

When i heard about this on the news i thought 'Send him the bill!'
Why do these people with highly dangerous passtimes put themselves and others in danger. Very selfish IMO. Like the idiots who go up Ben Nevis when it's snowing.
Regarding Ben Nevis, a good few years back as part of a walking group we went up Ben Nevis fully togged up and equipped. When we got to the summit the snow was so bad it caused a white out at that point we beat a hasty retreat down. Half way down as the sun came out we met a family with young children, both the adults and kids were wearing t shirts shorts and sandals and carrying a carrier bag of picnic food heading for the top. We warned them about the conditions but it didn't stop them on their little outing onwards and upwards they went. Don't know of they turnrd back but just an example of the idiocy of some humans

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14300 on November 09, 2021, 03:44:08 pm by Nudga »
I take it no is bothered about being mislead?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14301 on November 09, 2021, 04:31:37 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Evidently not. That is why we are in this mess. The NHS are partly responsible for the lockdowns and pressure on the Government for the restrictions that have destroyed many peoples lives, including those of children. What a caring organization.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #14302 on November 09, 2021, 04:34:24 pm by Axholme Lion »
Evidently not. That is why we are in this mess. The NHS are partly responsible for the lockdowns and pressure on the Government for the restrictions that have destroyed many peoples lives, including those of children. What a caring organization.

Because they couldn't handle what they're paid to do.
It's like joining the army and crying off when war is declared.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14303 on November 09, 2021, 04:40:26 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Funny now the Government and NHS want their workers jabbed against Covid mandatory but not flu. Astonishingly amazing the lack of consistency and stupidity from both.

Yes agree with your point Axholme.

Pissed myself last year when Boris claimed that we were on a war footing with the virus, but GP's wouldn't work weekends. Can you imagine us being invaded by the Russians and our troops saying they won't fight at weekends?

NHS make youu feel like it's your fault for getting ill and then wanting to see a doctor!!

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #14304 on November 09, 2021, 04:44:24 pm by Axholme Lion »
Funny now the Government and NHS want their workers jabbed against Covid mandatory but not flu. Astonishingly amazing the lack of consistency and stupidity from both.

Yes agree with your point Axholme.

Pissed myself last year when Boris claimed that we were on a war footing with the virus, but GP's wouldn't work weekends. Can you imagine us being invaded by the Russians and our troops saying they won't fight at weekends?

NHS make youu feel like it's your fault for getting ill and then wanting to see a doctor!!

If you can actually get through to actually speak to someone.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14305 on November 09, 2021, 05:17:24 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
I had an ultrasound scan on my knackers back in June for an infected build up of fluid following surgery that i'd waited over 2 and half years for.

I got a letter from my GP afterwards asking me to make an appointment to speak with a GP to discuss the results and discuss future prognosis.

I did so and i got told the earliest PHONE appointment would be in AUGUST!!

Nearly 3 f**kING MONTHS FOR A PHONE APPOINTMENT!!

I demanded to speak to the practice manager and threatened legal action and i was seen the day after. Funny that.

Tell your shit GP's that they are failing you and demand action or they will continue to take the piss.

Not all but a hell of a lot.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14306 on November 09, 2021, 05:58:12 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

I'm really worried about you being misled Nudga, but I've given up on hoping you come through. If you're taking your lines from ex-Brexit Party MEPs who re-tweet Bernie'sTweets, your beyond hope.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14307 on November 09, 2021, 07:04:29 pm by bpoolrover »
Numbers are looking a little better this week

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14308 on November 09, 2021, 07:32:33 pm by Nudga »

I'm really worried about you being misled Nudga, but I've given up on hoping you come through. If you're taking your lines from ex-Brexit Party MEPs who re-tweet Bernie'sTweets, your beyond hope.

So the ONS stats weren't manipulated anx the NHS CEO didn't lie because someone you don't like retweeted the story?
Got ya.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #14309 on November 09, 2021, 07:40:42 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Had my flu jab and my covid jabs.  Still can't get 5g though.

Statistics are easily manipulated (and their results) no doubt about that, but nitpicking each one will get you nowhere. It's long term trends, variances etc that tell the story and comparing various data sets.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012