Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:18:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 860290 times)

Nudga

• Forum Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #14310 on November 09, 2021, 08:03:06 pm by Nudga »
How can we trust the data sets and long term trends if they are being manipulated by ONS?

Oh, and who said anything about that 5g b*llocks?
That's a piss poor attempt at discrediting people like me.

Like Billy The Kitson often throws in the David Icke jibe.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14311 on November 09, 2021, 10:23:35 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I take it no is bothered about being mislead?

I'm really worried about you being misled Nudga, but I've given up on hoping you come through. If you're taking your lines from ex-Brexit Party MEPs who re-tweet Bernie'sTweets, your beyond hope.

So the ONS stats weren't manipulated anx the NHS CEO didn't lie because someone you don't like retweeted the story?
Got ya.
Let's see what the ONS response is and take it from there, eh?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14312 on November 09, 2021, 10:46:24 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Numbers are looking a little better this week

They are. And it's looking like a genuine fall in cases. 10-12 days after the cases started falling, hospitalisations are also now coming down sharply. Fingers crossed.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14313 on November 10, 2021, 04:23:18 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Apparently someone's DOG got a positive test the other day. The first in the UK for a dog. Thing i'd like to know is why and how?

Who the frig gets their dog tested for Covid?!! And how? How would you do a lateral flow test on a Border Collie?!

Cue big pharma now queuing up to develop Covid jabs for dogs, cats and other assorted small mammals. Kerching!!

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #14314 on November 10, 2021, 05:28:35 pm by River Don »
A vet tests an animal for Covid.

The dog was at the vet for treatment of an unrelated condition, and the vet picked up on the symptoms.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14315 on November 10, 2021, 06:49:53 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

The dog was at the vet for treatment of an unrelated condition, and the vet picked up on the symptoms.

Crikey. That DOES guarantee that vaccines will be compulsory for animals then.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #14316 on November 10, 2021, 06:59:24 pm by River Don »

Crikey. That DOES guarantee that vaccines will be compulsory for animals then.

Nah, at the moment the proffesionals are saying it's a rare occurrence. If you do get get Covid it might be worth keeping away from the pet cat or dog for a week or so.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14317 on November 10, 2021, 07:41:45 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
What, you mean like those dumb, cruel parents who have locked their kids away in a room for 10 days because they have a positive test you mean? Not likely.

I won't ever know i have Covid as i will never test myself.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #14318 on November 10, 2021, 07:45:27 pm by idler »
What, you mean like those dumb, cruel parents who have locked their kids away in a room for 10 days because they have a positive test you mean? Not likely.

Your family would know though after seeing your death certificate.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14319 on November 10, 2021, 07:47:25 pm by Nudga »

Jesus christ, not everyone dies after a positive test. Stay away from the BBC FFS

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #14320 on November 10, 2021, 08:04:36 pm by River Don »
I know a couple of people who have really suffered and a couple of older people who have died.

It's not the BBC scaremongering. It's not to be taken lightly.

Edit. I should say both who died had dementia and it was perhaps a release. But it took them and I know my Mum and her friends are in the same physical condition and they want to hold on to whatever days they have left. I hear them say the NHS doesn't care about them anymore, and that is wrong.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 08:22:09 pm by River Don »

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14321 on November 10, 2021, 09:31:48 pm by bpoolrover »

that is where your wrong by all means don't have the jab that's your choice but if you were not to test yourself and pass the virus on that is just selfish at best

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14322 on November 11, 2021, 06:41:35 am by Nudga »
When is a good time to talk about non covid excess deaths at home?
Thought it would have been mentioned as its at a 20 year high.
Silly me. Only covid deaths matter now.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14323 on November 11, 2021, 11:08:41 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Nudga.
Deaths at home have been rising for  years. It's part of a trend of terminal illness management. In 2019, before anyone had ever heard of COVID, deaths at home were at a 20 year high.

Someone is f**king with your head mate. Feeding you out of context information to make a conspiracy.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 11:59:43 am by BillyStubbsTears »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14324 on November 11, 2021, 11:53:31 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Like that would be believed. lol

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14325 on November 11, 2021, 11:55:01 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »

that is where your wrong by all means don't have the jab that's your choice but if you were not to test yourself and pass the virus on that is just selfish at best

No it isn't. This is what THEIR vaccine is for and so we can get back to normal.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14326 on November 11, 2021, 03:06:13 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Just wondering what all the people advocating vaccines would do if the Covid boosters were every 2 months for example?

At the moment we are told that anyone now having a booster (3rd dose) won't be counted as fully vaccinated. Therefore the Government and mad scientists could tell us we need a booster every 2 months or we won't be considered fully vaccinated and then we wouldn't be able to go abroad etct.

Perfectly conceivable this could happen and because everyone seems to just be merrily going along with it at the moment, the Government and Big Pharma know that they have the vast majority of people right where they want them.

Once you're in the vaccine system my friends, they have you.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14327 on November 11, 2021, 03:19:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Those "mad scientists" being the ones who have saved something of the order of 200,000 lives in this country alone, despite the best efforts of of ignorant idiots.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #14328 on November 11, 2021, 03:21:46 pm by Filo »
Get my booster a week tomorrow, can’t wait, and if I need more I will be up for that as well, my body, my decision, no amount of negativity will change my opinion

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14329 on November 11, 2021, 03:22:21 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
For me, if it took a vaccination every 2 days to protect myself from this bas**rd, I'd do it. Just like I'd take statins every day if I had heart trouble. I prefer to increase my odds of not dying when the option is there. I do appreciate that some folk very loudly struggle with that concept though.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14330 on November 11, 2021, 04:01:11 pm by Nudga »
Hahaha haha

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14331 on November 11, 2021, 07:58:04 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
My fellow compatriots in Austria are planning a lockdown for unvaccinated people within a few days citing the lowest take up of the jab in western europe and rising cases as the reason.

On the one hand i'm shamed of my heritage today reading this. The separation process has begun. but on the other proud that so many Austrians have seen through the people controlling bullshit masquerading as 'safety for everyone' and refuse to participate.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 08:00:39 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14332 on November 11, 2021, 08:02:53 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Those "mad scientists" being the ones who have saved something of the order of 200,000 lives in this country alone, despite the best efforts of of ignorant idiots.

What do you mean 'best efforts'. I couldn't give a toss if people have the jab. My point has always been that those who don't should be left alone to get on with their life and not excluded from society.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #14333 on November 11, 2021, 08:31:19 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I take my other medication each day, it wouldn't bother me. Diabetics do it.

But it's a ridiculous point anyway.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14334 on November 11, 2021, 10:43:50 pm by wilts rover »
I take my other medication each day, it wouldn't bother me. Diabetics do it.

But it's a ridiculous point anyway.

As do asthmatics, twice a day.
And those with high blood pressure.
And diabetics.
and...

Its called modern medicine. Or science. You just sit a home with your leeches (thats for the poster known this week as colindouglashandshake, not you bfyp btw)

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14335 on November 12, 2021, 08:47:07 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Indeed. But i won't need to show proof that i am taking blood pressure medications to be able to get into a theatre in future will i? But for Covid i will.

Even when the vaccine does not stop transmission and is designed the protect the person taking it, as is blood pressure medication.

Take as many vaccines as you want but there should be no restrictions for people who don't want. Like in Austria where they have now created a truly divided society favouring people who have chosen to have a vaccine which doesn't stop transmission and for a mild virus that most people will not know they have and discriminating against people who have chosen not to have the vaccine.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 08:59:30 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14336 on November 12, 2021, 06:59:42 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Says it all to me that for the last year, i have been very worried and actually suffered from mental health problems.

Not because of the virus. But because of the gradual erosion of our freedoms and the anxiety over where it is all going to lead to. The virus now is a secondary issue for many.

If Austria bring in enforced lockdowns for the unvaccinated, then that is akin to rounding people up, keeping them in their prisons (homes) and denying them the right to live as a free citizen unless they agree to take a medical intervention.

Just think about that for a minute. Just think what society has become all because of a minor flu like virus.

The worry is that once Austria can get away with it, all the other sheep leaders of the other countries will follow and we've sleepwalked into a truly frightening future.

I wonder if Austria are also locking up those who have had the Covid jab but who haven't had the flu jab too. Would make sense lol.

I'm certain that influenza has a discrimination case against the Austrian Government.

Honestly, some of these 'leaders. Brains in their asses.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 07:24:46 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14337 on November 12, 2021, 07:50:19 pm by ravenrover »
A minor flu like virus?
I'll let others come up with the stats

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14338 on November 12, 2021, 10:38:08 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
"If we can't think for ourselves, if we are unwilling to question authority, then we're just putty in the hands of those in power" - Carl Sagan

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14339 on November 13, 2021, 12:28:51 am by BillyStubbsTears »
What's that sound?

Oh aye. Carl Sagan turning in his grave at being quoted by a conspiracy theorist.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012