Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:15:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 860361 times)

Nudga

• Forum Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #14340 on November 13, 2021, 05:36:38 am by Nudga »
"15 million jabs to freedom"

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14341 on November 13, 2021, 10:11:07 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
What's that sound?

Oh aye. Carl Sagan turning in his grave at being quoted by a conspiracy theorist.

One for you here Billy lad:

"One of the saddest lessons in history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It is simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a Charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back"

And my favourite that sums up the dumbness of the human species that deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet only for the remaining flora and fauna to adapt, survive and reclaim the planet as their own:

"If aliens ever do land on Earth, half of humanity will worship them as Gods, a fourth will try and kill them, and eighth will deny it happened, and the rest will text about it on their iphones. Because people are largely gullible, very violent, quite stupid, and have the priorities of a child"

Carl Sagan. Genius.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14342 on November 13, 2021, 10:15:43 am by BillyStubbsTears »
He truly was a genius on that last quote.

He died a decade before the iPhone was invented.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14343 on November 13, 2021, 10:22:25 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Bear in mind that the first quote in my post above wasn't a dig at people taking the vaccine. I don't have an issue with that. It is about those who fail to see the mechanisms that are happening behind the scenes, using the vaccine as a reason to control the population and create a subservient society.

The Government now have carte blanche to manufacture any future crisis now and impose restrictions because they know most of the population can easily be controlled and manipulated through fear.

There is no going back now and IMO the people who have had the vaccine should be just as against vaccine passports and division of society against the unvaccinated as those who are unvaccinated.

They keep banging on about the unvaccinated having a moral duty to get jabbed, but where is the vaccinated people's moral duty to fight for freedoms and oppose tyranny.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #14344 on November 13, 2021, 10:30:20 am by Filo »
Bear in mind that the first quote in my post above wasn't a dig at people taking the vaccine. I don't have an issue with that. It is about those who fail to see the mechanisms that are happening behind the scenes, using the vaccine as a reason to control the population and create a subservient society.

The Government now have carte blanche to manufacture any future crisis now and impose restrictions because they know most of the population can easily be controlled and manipulated through fear.

There is no going back now and IMO the people who have had the vaccine should be just as against vaccine passports and division of society against the unvaccinated as those who are unvaccinated.

They keep banging on about the unvaccinated having a moral duty to get jabbed, but where is the vaccinated people's moral duty to fight for freedoms and oppose tyranny.

Your first paragraph is a contradiction

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14345 on November 13, 2021, 10:43:26 am by BillyStubbsTears »
And your second "quote"? What was that?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14346 on November 13, 2021, 10:48:46 am by BillyStubbsTears »
While we are talking quotes, this one is a belter...

https://mobile.twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1459163836905234437

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14347 on November 13, 2021, 10:55:42 am by SydneyRover »
and this is horrific

''‘It’s too late’: US doctor says dying patients begging for Covid vaccine

At least 99% of those in US who died of Covid in the last six months had not been vaccinated, says CDC director Dr Rochelle Walensky''

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/22/us-coronavirus-covid-unvaccinated-hospital-rates-vaccines

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14348 on November 13, 2021, 03:39:01 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
and this is horrific

At least 99% of those in US who died of Covid in the last six months had not been vaccinated, says CDC director Dr Rochelle Walensky''

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/22/us-coronavirus-covid-unvaccinated-hospital-rates-vaccines

Not really got an issue with those who want the jab. I have an issue with those who want the jab, want everyone else to have the jab and then are happy to agree with compulsory jabs to hold down a job, to get into shops and cinemas etc and to basically do anything in life. These people are the scum of the planet and not those simply wanting to be vaccinated. Jab no issue. Control over us by mandating the jab massive issue.

On another point. Anyone know what happened to the £38.9 million that Sir Captain Tom Moore raised for our good old NHS? Given they were begging for money ages ago and were given about 6 billion a few months ago and waiting lists hit an all time high yesterday, despite this.

What a wonderful NHS we have.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 03:46:07 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14349 on November 13, 2021, 04:17:01 pm by ravenrover »
Count me in as one of the scum as you so eloquently put it

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14350 on November 13, 2021, 04:35:52 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Ok. Will do.

Anyone who wants to force others to have a medical procedure against their wishes is absolutely that. No doubt in my mind just to be clear. Even more so when there is little medical benefit to that person who is advocating that everyone must have the jab.

I won't treat anyone any differently whether they have had the jab or not. It is each our own personal choice and i have full respect for anyone either way. I will treat people differently though if they have tell me that i must have it, even when they have had theirs because it is common sense, fair and i am right.

Have a nice afternoon sunshine.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 04:39:09 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14351 on November 13, 2021, 04:41:10 pm by ravenrover »
I have done, thanks
Now when are those passports being introduced?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14352 on November 13, 2021, 04:56:32 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
No thoughts about that Sagan quote CDH? How he predicted the iPhone a decade before he died?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #14353 on November 13, 2021, 05:04:45 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
and this is horrific

Not really got an issue with those who want the jab. I have an issue with those who want the jab, want everyone else to have the jab and then are happy to agree with compulsory jabs to hold down a job, to get into shops and cinemas etc and to basically do anything in life. These people are the scum of the planet and not those simply wanting to be vaccinated. Jab no issue. Control over us by mandating the jab massive issue.

On another point. Anyone know what happened to the £38.9 million that Sir Captain Tom Moore raised for our good old NHS? Given they were begging for money ages ago and were given about 6 billion a few months ago and waiting lists hit an all time high yesterday, despite this.

What a wonderful NHS we have.

Seek and ye shall find. It took me ten seconds to find this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52758683

And that was written nine months ago so not exactly hard to find - if you can really be bothered to look.

A £39mill one-off is a drop in the ocean compared to the £350mill a week they were promised that hasn't materialised. I'd be more outraged about that.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 05:07:30 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #14354 on November 13, 2021, 05:17:02 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
No thoughts about that Sagan quote CDH? How he predicted the iPhone a decade before he died?

I think the point of that 'quote' is the 'people are largely gullible' bit, as CDH has proven.

He won't acknowledge it, of course, because as his first quote says so plainly "It is simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 05:55:17 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #14355 on November 13, 2021, 05:27:21 pm by Filo »

Ok. Will do.

Anyone who wants to force others to have a medical procedure against their wishes is absolutely that. No doubt in my mind just to be clear. Even more so when there is little medical benefit to that person who is advocating that everyone must have the jab.

I won't treat anyone any differently whether they have had the jab or not. It is each our own personal choice and i have full respect for anyone either way. I will treat people differently though if they have tell me that i must have it, even when they have had theirs because it is common sense, fair and i am right.

Have a nice afternoon sunshine.

Having a jab is hardly a medical procedure

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14356 on November 13, 2021, 06:40:32 pm by Nudga »

Any thoughts yet on the manipulated data by ONS or the lie that nhs CEO told

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14357 on November 14, 2021, 02:31:21 pm by Nudga »
Right wing anti vax former ONS Head of Department sharing his conspiracies of highly misleading statistics.

https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/1459890206727942148?t=Mzit1-c-cG7I8L-2JVP3ug&s=19

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14358 on November 15, 2021, 07:33:50 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56486067

There's times...rare these days, but still times, where they sheer, disgusting effrontery of this man still shocks me.

We've had the highest cases and the highest deaths in Western Europe for 5 months. We are inevitably going to have a serious wave of deaths this winter because we already have 1 in 50 of the population infected, the vaccines are wearing off and the booster programme is way behind the curve.

And Johnson says the threat is from Europe.

And there are folk who still say you shouldn't criticise because that politicises the pandemic. When this embarrassment of a PM politicises every single action and blames everyone and everything else as a kneejerk reaction.

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #14359 on November 15, 2021, 09:09:05 pm by albie »
Very informative thread on the benefit of the booster;
https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1460313057343717379

Massive increase in protection to be had.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14360 on November 15, 2021, 09:17:39 pm by bpoolrover »
Have we had the highest cases thou bst Germany have as many cases now and are testing half as many people, Spain when they had 30k were testing 1 fifth of the amount of people

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #14361 on November 15, 2021, 09:29:11 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Also, could it be that we have had the highest RECORDED deaths?

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #14362 on November 15, 2021, 09:36:18 pm by no eyed deer »
What a dilemma the government face.... Trying to convince the unvaccinated the two vaccines work and at the same time trying to convince the double vaccinated their two don't work and to get the booster

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #14363 on November 15, 2021, 09:38:57 pm by Bentley Bullet »
They all work, but lose their effectiveness after so long.

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #14364 on November 15, 2021, 09:43:05 pm by albie »
No dilemma, NED.

Double vax works for 6 months very well, after that a top up with the booster gives a big stimulus improving effectiveness.

See the twitter thread I posted.

No need for opinion on this any more, we have data!

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14365 on November 15, 2021, 09:53:57 pm by normal rules »
I did chuckle somewhat at the irony of bojos comment about the unknowns around the wave of covid currently affecting Eastern Europe  washing up on our shores.
It won’t wash up on the shore.
It will come in an inflatable.
Lots of them.
Chuckles aside. It’s not funny.
When covid first hit, we looked from afar at what happened in Italy. Totally blasé about the fact it was about to hit us like a runaway train.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 10:02:23 pm by normal rules »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #14366 on November 15, 2021, 09:56:40 pm by drfchound »
Very odd albie that when twitter has good news it doesn’t get highlighted by some posters but is always brought into play when it suits the case against the right wing militia.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14367 on November 15, 2021, 10:00:17 pm by normal rules »
They all work, but lose their effectiveness after so long.
Indeed . That’s why there is a flu vaccine every year.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14368 on November 19, 2021, 11:53:55 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Austria make vaccines compulsory for all citizens. Exemptions yet to be decided upon.

That's it folks. The world has changed for good.

Austrian President claims that every person unwilling to have a vaccine is an anti vaxxer and has been brainwashed into not having the vaccine.

Makes a change from being brainwashed INTO having it, which is what we are trying to do in the UK.

Why can't these leaders just accept that that people don't want the jab and for varied reason. They are not all rabid anti vaxxers.

f**king hate my ancestral homeland at the moment. Ashamed of the pieces of shit that run Austria and just feel solidarity for those Austrians who are not putting up with this orwellian bullshit.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 12:00:33 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14369 on November 19, 2021, 11:56:59 am by SydneyRover »
Disney Cruise Line have made it mandatory for kids as young as 5 to have a vaccine.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012