Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:59:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 860610 times)

River Don

• Forum Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #14490 on November 26, 2021, 01:27:50 pm by River Don »
So far CDH,

You've claimed covid is not dangerous.

You've claimed its a flu virus.

You've claimed the vacinnes don't work.

You've claimed the vacinnes don't prevent transmission.

You've claimed the media are exaggerating everything.

You've claimed China is promoting group think.

You've claimed westerners must accept a new relationship with the prospect of death.

If you had one serious point to make, then it might be taken seriously.

As it is you are claiming everything is wrong and there are conspiracies everywhere. It is difficult not to conclude, you're in denial.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14491 on November 26, 2021, 01:29:09 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Exactly RD. The narrow minded amongst us see covid as a virus that will either kill you, make you very poorly , a little poorly or not poorly at all. And nothing else.
They have little or no concept of the big picture. And how everything affects everything else.
There is a very fine line in society, and it’s getting finer, between societal calmness and a complete and utter breakdown of what we know as normal.
There are glimmers of it in Europe right now. Rioting on the streets. A breakdown in civil obedience. This is nothing compared to what could become reality.
. Imagine a uk where you mum or dad has no ambulance to come and pick them up when they have had a stroke or heart attack. No one to come and save their life. Then what? Everything we take for granted goes out of the window.
Maslows heirarchy of needs. Life becomes about survival and not a lot else. 
We have seen what happens in our so called developed country when there is a little perceived shortage of fuel. Shortage of pasta or toilet rolls.
Multiply this by 100 and you get some where near what a complete breakdown of society means. And it would not take too much to do this. It would start with people literally dying at home in the street with no one to care for them, except bag them up and take them to the nearest morgue.
This would lead to mass civil unrest at perceived failings by the govts.
The rest does not bear thinking about.

People are rioting on the streets because rich men in suits who are openly flouting their own rules are taking away their right to freedom  and freedom of choice.

Won't happen in the UK because we put up with anything for an easy life. Shameful. No fight. No integrity. Just as long as they are safe and have everything they need.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14492 on November 26, 2021, 01:31:47 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
So far CDH,

You've claimed covid is not dangerous.

You've claimed its a flu virus.

You've claimed the vacinnes don't work.

You've claimed the vacinnes don't prevent transmission.

You've claimed the media are exaggerating everything.

You've claimed China is promoting group think.

You've claimed westerners must accept a new relationship with the prospect of death.

If you had one serious point to make, then it might be taken seriously.

As it is you are claiming everything is wrong and there are conspiracies everywhere. It is difficult not to conclude, you're in denial.

There is a virus that kills some people.

Get a jab or don't and get on with life.

How is that denial? It is the acceptance of reality.

There is no conspiracy. Only people who want to be safe and therefore want to force others into taking jabs etc to this end. Even schoolchildren. It is an atrocity.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #14493 on November 26, 2021, 01:34:49 pm by River Don »
CDH

The media deliberately exaggerating everything is a conspiracy theory.

China promoting group think is a conspiracy theory.

Richmen in the UK enforcing restrictions on the rest of the population is a conspiracy theory.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14494 on November 26, 2021, 01:36:12 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
How is the Government enforcing restrictions on people a conspiracy theory? It has happened.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14495 on November 26, 2021, 01:36:58 pm by normal rules »
I refer to a breakdown in law and order ,  not the cause.
My point is that what we take for granted is fragile. Very fragile.

No govt  in the world wanted this.
With perhaps the exception of China, if you believe that narrative.

And it may not be too long in this country before we don’t have what we need, and are not safe .

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14496 on November 26, 2021, 01:43:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
They had a lockdown because they were persuaded to by the Chinese and thus completely going against pandemic planning in Western Europe. Once the pictures of the situation in Bergamo (grossly exaggerated by the media) were beamed across the world, other countries followed due to panic and groupthink (apart from Sweden) and before we knew it, we were following a Chinese policy on virus control.

Now it has become the norm to lock people away to manage a flu virus.

You stupid, stupid man.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14497 on November 26, 2021, 01:48:17 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
They had a lockdown because they were persuaded to by the Chinese and thus completely going against pandemic planning in Western Europe. Once the pictures of the situation in Bergamo (grossly exaggerated by the media) were beamed across the world, other countries followed due to panic and groupthink (apart from Sweden) and before we knew it, we were following a Chinese policy on virus control.

You stupid, stupid man.

It is irrelevant what insults you trade, as we are all going to die anyway in the end. Your decomposition will be exactly the same as mine and the earth can then be reclaimed by the natural world. Humans aren't part of the natural world. We are a blight. A scourge. A parasitic cancer.

Old men wanting men, women and children to stick to rules and be injected with vaccines so that they can have a safer life. I'm not a celebrity but get me the hell out of here anyway.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14498 on November 26, 2021, 01:49:01 pm by normal rules »
BREAKING NEWS

Belgium, has in the last hr confirmed it’s first case of b 1.1.529.
A traveller that has come in from Egypt.
It is coming people.

The traveller returned on 11 nov. First symptoms 22 nov.
So he won’t be the only one with it.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #14499 on November 26, 2021, 01:51:11 pm by River Don »
We seem to have reached a point CDH where all you can offer, is that we should all embrace death.

I think I'd rather take my chances with a vacinne, thanks.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #14500 on November 26, 2021, 01:54:01 pm by Axholme Lion »
BREAKING NEWS

It is coming people.

All borders should have been closed 18 months ago. All these stupid arguments of 'I haven't seen my grandkids in France for six months', so effing what! How much more reason do we need to turn back the armada of dinghies?

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #14501 on November 26, 2021, 02:15:56 pm by no eyed deer »
BREAKING NEWS

It is coming people.

59 cases world wide and already we know so much about it ??

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14502 on November 26, 2021, 02:28:18 pm by normal rules »
Pfizer./bio tech have announced it will be two weeks before they have fully assessed if current vaccines are any good against b1.1.529.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14503 on November 26, 2021, 02:40:12 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
We seem to have reached a point CDH where all you can offer, is that we should all embrace death.

Yes, and some would rather take their chances with the virus but are constantly vilified for having this view. A 12 year old for example. Why the f**k do they need a vaccine when their immune system will do a much better job, be less dangerous and give them, and the general population greater immunity?

Keep being scared old men. You can't cheat nature in the end.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 02:42:14 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #14504 on November 26, 2021, 02:43:30 pm by River Don »
BREAKING NEWS

It is coming people.

Pfizer./bio tech have announced it will be two weeks before they have fully assessed if current vaccines are any good against b1.1.529.

South Africa has less than 30% of the population vaccinated. The lady in Belgium identified with it is unvacinated.

So far it's looking like it's spreading quickly through the unvacinated. Fingers crossed the vacinnes will still offer a reasonable level of protection against it.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14505 on November 26, 2021, 02:45:20 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Yes. Then the people who have recently had their boosters can now have a booster for this variant................

And so on it goes.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #14506 on November 26, 2021, 02:50:14 pm by River Don »

Yes, and some would rather take their chances with the virus but are constantly vilified for having this view. A 12 year old for example. Why the f**k do they need a vaccine when their immune system will do a much better job, be less dangerous and give them, and the general population greater immunity?

Keep being scared old men. You can't cheat nature in the end.

More false claims.

Exposure to the wild virus does not give children and the general population greater immunity than the vacinnes.

Exposure to the wild virus in kids is not less dangerous than the vaccines.

Old men choosing vaccination over possible death is perfectly logical.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #14507 on November 26, 2021, 02:54:49 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

Yes. Then the people who have recently had their boosters can now have a booster for this variant................

And so on it goes.

Aye, right massive chore having an injection that takes 10 secs every now and then.

Having had covid nearly a year ago I'll do everything I can to avoid getting it again.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14508 on November 26, 2021, 03:05:20 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

You stupid, stupid man.

It is irrelevant what insults you trade, as we are all going to die anyway in the end. Your decomposition will be exactly the same as mine and the earth can then be reclaimed by the natural world. Humans aren't part of the natural world. We are a blight. A scourge. A parasitic cancer.

Old men wanting men, women and children to stick to rules and be injected with vaccines so that they can have a safer life. I'm not a celebrity but get me the hell out of here anyway.

My wife's family are from very close to Bergamo. Her uncle, who is one of the strongest, most reliable and sensible men I know, wept over a video call with us as things fell apart in Bergamo.

And fools like you say it was "grossly exaggerated by the media.'

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14509 on November 26, 2021, 04:25:29 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
A few months back we were seeing coverage from India with Indians running about for oxygen tanks and hospitals overwhelmed amidst the Indian (v)scariant.

Funny how we don't see that now and India is fine apparently. Got better miraculously overnight did India.

Italy had it bad but the media lapped it up to create fear. Not like them.

Have you seen the amount of articles on sky news about this new SA variant? It is crazy.

Just live your life like it is 1970 and nobody will be any the wiser.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14510 on November 26, 2021, 04:51:23 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Husband of a woman who died in Wigan from catastrophic blood clots that 'weren't compatible with survival' is calling for a judicial review on the vaccines rollout.

A cretinous moronic coroner said, 'Mrs Barlow died from the consequences of the unrecognised, rare complications of a recently administered elective and necessary Covid 19 vaccination'

Lying t**t. Who said that it was 'necessary' for her to have it?!

Doctors didn't do a CT scan and failed to provide the correct medical interventions until it was too late. Doctors thought is was gastro enteritis. Well, makes a change from a mental illness causing everything from heart disease to athletes foot i guess. Good old NHS. Can't beat 'em!

I find it odd how that people dying from a vaccination are seen as collateral damage. No vaccine should kill people, no matter how rare that event. Yet somehow people keep saying the benefits outweigh the risks so that's alright then! Not if you die it doesn't.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 04:56:48 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14511 on November 26, 2021, 04:55:06 pm by normal rules »
Perhaps she was clinically vulnerable.
Does your cynicism and complete lack of empathy know no bounds?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14512 on November 26, 2021, 04:57:44 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Perhaps she was clinically vulnerable.
Does your cynicism and complete lack of empathy know no bounds?

Not sure where there is a lack of empathy in that post. If you would kindly point it out old chap.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #14513 on November 26, 2021, 05:17:05 pm by River Don »
CDH

What you are asking us to believe, is that everybody is misleading us, for whatever nefarious reasons.

The medical profession.

The scientific community.

National governments.

The mainstream media.

All of them are trying to do us some harm. Just step back and think about it. How likely is that? What odds could you get on literally millions of people engaging in an activity to do humanity some kind of harm. What are the chances of that?

I simply say trust the medical profession. It's their job and their calling to help people. Trust them.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14514 on November 26, 2021, 05:34:18 pm by ravenrover »
I'm sorry CDH but the benefits of vacinnation are clear.

In not being upto date with your vacinnes you are a danger to yourself and others. It's simply antisocial behaviour.

Dear oh dear.

1. I am not a danger to myself because the virus doesn't kill 99.9% of people, let alone many people in their 40's. Therefore the risk to me is negligible even without a vaccine.

2. Even if i was at a greatly increased risk from Covid, it is still my choice whether i wish to dance with danger or not. Nobody elses. My body, my choice.

3. Vaccinated people still pass on Covid to others. The delta variant for example shows next to no difference in transmissability between the jabbed and unjabbed. Therefore, jabbed people are just as much a risk to others as the unjabbed. Not sure why people don't understand this simple concept.

4. Even if the vaccine 100% stopped Covid. It is still the choice of the individual whether to have a vaccine injected into their body.

5. I am very anti social yes. By choice.  If i wasn't then i'd probably be in prison.

Re point 1. Don’t get too obsessed with covid killing people. There are plenty of young healthy people who have had it and suffering long term affects. Long covid. Debilitating.

Re point 2. I understand from a previous post that you have a disorder and as such you may be medicated. If, good forbid, you got poorly through covid, who would you turn to? Your choice you say. What if the nhs chose not to treat people who they classed as irresponsible.  The very organisation that I have no doubt you will have received support from previously and May still do? Perhaps you would just advocate an every man for himself policy?

In which case……….

Point 5. I think prison may be a good option for you.

1. I have M.E and therefore Long Covid would be a walk in the park. If you know any M.E sufferers then you'd understand. All Long Covid is is another form of post viral syndrome. There are plenty out there but yet only Long Covid matters apparently. Not bothered at all by Long Covid.

2. There are no medications for my 'conditions'. The support i have received from the NHS has been none existent.

3. The NHS treat people who play football and break their legs. They treat idiots who go climbing mountains or go hiking in the Peak District using a mobile phone as navigation. They treat alcoholics. Smokers. They treat people with all sorts of self inflicted or avoidable injuries caused by irresponsible people. Yet you say they should make those who choose to remain unjabbed or who resist restrictions should not receive treatment?

4. I believe it is you who should be in prison my friend lol

I did not suggest the nhs take such a stance. It’s called supposition.
I genuinely feel for you suffering ME. Do you know anyone with ME and Long Covid though?
This really should be a consideration for you.
Anyone with ME who contracts covid is at moderate risk of developing complications.
So whilst you think covid would be a “walk in the park “ compared to ME, I fear you are not considering the implications of ME WITH Covid.

I have considered the implications of having M.E and Covid. I can't change the fact that there is a virus knocking about that we are all going to get can i?

If i get Covid then i either survive or i don't. Pretty simple really.

So if you caught it and didn't survive would that bother anyone else? Your family ?

Yes obviously but we understand that. We can't cheat death forever. For some reason people in the West cannot discuss or accept dying as an inevitable consequence of living and cannot accept the timing of death may not be convenient.

Having worked for a funeral director you don't need to tell me about the inevitability of death  and effect it has on the familyy left behind. My point is if death is preventable in someway how do you think that that death does not affect a family more.
Tell me litle girl or boy why did your Dad die?
Because he caught a virus and hadn't been jabbed, being jabbed might have saved him now I'll never see him again

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #14515 on November 26, 2021, 05:37:29 pm by selby »
  The person who is recognised as the first person in Europe with the new variant returned from Egypt on November 11th and showed no symptoms until November 22nd.
  The last time I looked at a map Egypt was a long way from South Africa, and will be much more established than we think it is.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #14516 on November 26, 2021, 05:51:09 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Guys, Guys, GUYS!!  CDH is nothing but a narcissistic f**kwit who's playing you along for his own gratification and you're all piling in to slake his thirst.  Ignore him and he'll crawl back under his stone.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14517 on November 26, 2021, 06:18:51 pm by Nudga »
Guys, Guys, GUYS!!  CDH is nothing but a narcissistic f**kwit who's playing you along for his own gratification and you're all piling in to slake his thirst.  Ignore him and he'll crawl back under his stone.

Wow, so because he doesn't share your view, you try to round up support to ignore the guy when there's 2 or 3 prolific covid cultists on here get to spout off when ever they want.

It's like being in an abusive relationship on here, it's like being in an abusive relationship with the government.

No f**ker batted an eye lid last week when I posted about the ONS manipulating data and the NHS chief lying.

You're all pissing your pants about new varients, since when in the history of viruses did they get deadlier with each new strain?

f**k you lot, I'm f**kin done here.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14518 on November 26, 2021, 07:14:41 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Actually, i am autistic but i can be a narcissistic f**kwit if it makes you feel better. People with autism are the very last demographic of people who would be considered 'narcissistic'. It does appear that minority, diverse views aren't welcome on here and i would ask Nudga to  reconsider as i enjoy reading his posts.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #14519 on November 26, 2021, 07:48:17 pm by River Don »
We don't know if the SA strain is more deadly yet. We know it's highly transmissible and it looks like it might evade the current vacinnes to some extent.

It might turn out that it's transmissible and not as deadly, which would be a welcome turn up. If we have a varient which is less dangerous that whips through the population it could be the beginning of the end of it.

But it's too soon to say and whilst there are so many unanswered questions it's best to follow the precautionary principle.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012