Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:30:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 860344 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #4290 on May 23, 2020, 09:22:47 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hound.

Then I suggest you misread. For all the reasons I set out before.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4291 on May 23, 2020, 09:24:07 pm by Filo »
Hound

If Cummings's kid had breathing difficulties, there is no way that wouldn't have been front and centre of the defence. And if it had been in the media once, it would have been picked up and repeated widely.

Now, there have been LOTS of reports of Cummings himself having had breathing difficulties while suffering with CV-19.

May I suggest you misheard? But it suited the narrative you want to be correct?

No BST, I didn’t hear it, I read it.
I am certain I have seen it.

The only thing I’ve read recently regarding a child with Breathing problems was when Troy Deeney refused to go back to training

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4292 on May 23, 2020, 09:24:45 pm by IDM »
Whatever the ifs, whys and buts. Government ministers and those in the inner circle MUST be seen to uphold government advice / law of the land / moral position. He has to go

I couldn’t agree more.

And he should go with an apology or at least quietly, not kicking and screaming.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4293 on May 23, 2020, 09:25:25 pm by drfchound »
Hound

If Cummings's kid had breathing difficulties, there is no way that wouldn't have been front and centre of the defence. And if it had been in the media once, it would have been picked up and repeated widely.

Now, there have been LOTS of reports of Cummings himself having had breathing difficulties while suffering with CV-19.

May I suggest you misheard? But it suited the narrative you want to be correct?

No BST, I didn’t hear it, I read it.
I am certain I have seen it.

The only thing I’ve read recently regarding a child with Breathing problems was when Troy Deeney refused to go back to training

Yes, I posted about that a few days ago.
Not the same thing.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4294 on May 23, 2020, 09:29:06 pm by wilts rover »
Pippa Crerar, journalist who broke the Cummings story, on Marr show tomorrow if anyone is interested.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4295 on May 23, 2020, 09:31:10 pm by IDM »
Where’s Bozzer in all this.? Nowt to say.?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4296 on May 23, 2020, 09:35:25 pm by Filo »

Doesn’t bother working weekends, doesn’t do much in midweek either

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #4297 on May 23, 2020, 09:37:27 pm by tommy toes »
This child excuse (breathing issue notwithstanding) is nothing but a red herring thrown in to try and give Cummings a possible get out.
(Caring father desperately saving his poor boy) I hope and expect more evidence continues to appear that puts this where it belongs.
In fantasy land.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4298 on May 23, 2020, 09:40:46 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Labour have asked THE key question of him. And it's the reason Cummings will not be getting sacked.

Labour have asked, did Johnson know where Cummings was.

The response is "The PM was aware that Cummings was self-isolating." Which, of course, entirely avoids the actual question.

So we can take it as read that Johnson knew damn well where Cummings was.

And here's the interesting bit.

Cummings is not a Tory. He doesn't have any allegiance to the Tory party. Never been a member.

If he's sacked over this, he'll go off like a daisy cutter land mine.

He's got previous. When he's been crossed in the past, he's gone volcanic on his blog, doing character assassinations of his opponents.

Imagine what he now knows about Johnson. Cummings could have him out of Downing Street in an instant. The first thing would be shouting from his blog that Johnson knew damn well he was in Durham and was perfectly OK with it. Following that, there would be the inside story of where the f**k the PM was throughout February as CV-19 bedded in. And you can bet your left knacker there are other skeletons in the cupboard, given Johnson's long established inability to stay sober and keep his cock in his pants.

And THAT is why the Govt has gone all in, defending the indefensible today.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4299 on May 23, 2020, 09:47:39 pm by IDM »
And these people are running our country.??

God help us all.!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4300 on May 23, 2020, 09:53:50 pm by Filo »

Labour have asked THE key question of him. And it's the reason Cummings will not be getting sacked.

Labour have asked, did Johnson know where Cummings was.

The response is "The PM was aware that Cummings was self-isolating." Which, of course, entirely avoids the actual question.

So we can take it as read that Johnson knew damn well where Cummings was.

And here's the interesting bit.

Cummings is not a Tory. He doesn't have any allegiance to the Tory party. Never been a member.

If he's sacked over this, he'll go off like a daisy cutter land mine.

He's got previous. When he's been crossed in the past, he's gone volcanic on his blog, doing character assassinations of his opponents.

Imagine what he now knows about Johnson. Cummings could have him out of Downing Street in an instant. The first thing would be shouting from his blog that Johnson knew damn well he was in Durham and was perfectly OK with it. Following that, there would be the inside story of where the f**k the PM was throughout February as CV-19 bedded in. And you can bet your left knacker there are other skeletons in the cupboard, given Johnson's long established inability to stay sober and keep his cock in his pants.

And THAT is why the Govt has gone all in, defending the indefensible today.

And that is why the pressure must be kept on, Shapps doing the rounds in the morning should be interesting if Marr and Ridge get into him properly

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4301 on May 23, 2020, 09:55:07 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Marr? Not a prayer.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4302 on May 23, 2020, 09:59:54 pm by ravenrover »
Love how the 2nd story was kept back until after the endorsements by the lapdogs wonder what they are now saying behind closed doors, theyhave been well and truly mugged (if the 2nd visit to Durham is also true)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4303 on May 23, 2020, 10:19:17 pm by Filo »
That Easter day trip to Barnard Castle happens to be his wifes Birthday

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #4304 on May 23, 2020, 10:19:30 pm by tommy toes »
Marr? Not a prayer.

About time Marr got his mojo back. He was supposed to be the successor to Paxman.
Surely  by tomorrow he should have enough to rip this to shreds.
As for Kuennsberg, she should resign too and take up her natural position as a Tory MP.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #4305 on May 23, 2020, 10:25:13 pm by Ldr »
We don't want her

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4306 on May 23, 2020, 10:34:28 pm by drfchound »

Mmmmm, not his mother’s birthday then, which has been bandied about as though it is gospel on here.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4307 on May 23, 2020, 10:38:58 pm by Filo »

Mmmmm, not his mother’s birthday then, which has been bandied about as though it is gospel on here.

His Mothers Birthday is also in April

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4308 on May 23, 2020, 10:53:40 pm by drfchound »
But not the day he went there ?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4309 on May 23, 2020, 10:59:16 pm by IDM »
Not necessarily when he went to Barnard Castle, but allegedly whilst he was at his parents’ property.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #4310 on May 23, 2020, 11:01:45 pm by River Don »
I'm used to ministers never having to be removed from government for anything ever but this bloke seems to be above the law. It really is appalling.

BigH

• VSC Member
« Reply #4311 on May 23, 2020, 11:16:59 pm by BigH »
I'm used to ministers never having to be removed from government for anything ever but this bloke seems to be above the law. It really is appalling.
But he's not a minister and he's not elected. So he's not accountable in any political sense.

He's a hubristic idiot who's been allowed way too much influence over state affairs.

That's not democracy.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #4312 on May 23, 2020, 11:32:47 pm by River Don »
But he's not a minister and he's not elected. So he's not accountable in any political sense.

He's a hubristic idiot who's been allowed way too much influence over state affairs.

That's not democracy.

I phrased that badly, I know he isn't a minister.

He does seem to be above the law though, and despite it all still seems to enjoy the support of the PM and cabinet.

I agree with you completely in your assesment, BTW.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4313 on May 24, 2020, 12:51:35 am by BillyStubbsTears »

That's not democracy.

You know what follows Hubris...

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #4314 on May 24, 2020, 12:57:11 am by MachoMadness »

There are at least two trips being reported. One for his mum's birthday, one for his wife's. And let's be honest, if he's taking two is it really likely he left it at that?

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #4315 on May 24, 2020, 06:39:06 am by Jonathan »

Gospel? Must’ve missed that. I don’t know when his mother’s birthday is. I do recall asking you. You seem to know a bit about the family from what you’ve read and heard, on here and on the tele.

IDM

• VSC Member

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #4317 on May 24, 2020, 09:06:11 am by EasyforDennis »

That's not democracy.

But didn't the Brexiters want out of the EU to get our democracy back. Now those same people don't think Cummings should be sacked.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4318 on May 24, 2020, 09:10:41 am by IDM »

idler

• VSC Member

TinyPortal © 2005-2012