Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:17:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: DM Morphing into SOD?  (Read 4519 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: DM Morphing into SOD?
« Reply #30 on January 26, 2020, 08:33:42 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
We're scoring more on average this season than we did in League One under SOD's promotion season.

After 25 games, we've conceded exactly as many goals as the back four of Quinn, Jones, McCombe and Spurr did in 2012/13.

Admittedly, they DID have Gary Woods behind them, but I'd argue the division is much higher quality this year.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on January 26, 2020, 11:33:09 pm by Chris Black come back »
See that McCombe left Lincoln City the other day.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on January 27, 2020, 07:27:07 pm by Campsall rover »
You have gone very quiet Colin C
Are you big enough to apologise for your totally unwarranted outburst.
I am waiting.
Normally i would just let this go but i feel really disappointed that anyone could react in the way you did to absolutely nothing.
I just happened to post something factual and tagged it on to your post.
You were totally at cross purposes with regard to this and you completely over reacted. ( understated )

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on January 27, 2020, 07:33:26 pm by drfchound »
I am waiting.
Normally i would just let this go but i feel really disappointed that anyone could react in the way you did to absolutely nothing.
You were totally at cross purposes with regard to this and you completely over reacted. ( understated )

Campsall, don't tell me that you are still stewing over the post from yesterday.
Crikey mate, you need to either chill out or keep off the forum if it grinds away at you.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on January 27, 2020, 07:43:51 pm by Campsall rover »
I am waiting.

Campsall, don't tell me that you are still stewing over the post from yesterday.
Crikey mate, you need to either chill out or keep off the forum if it grinds away at you.
Do you know i just knew you would be the first to post.

hound go and read that post again i got from Colin C and tell me you would not be absolutely furious if you had received it. Come on be honest. You would have gone berserk.

There are many on this forum who would have reacted a lot stronger than me i can tell you.
Think i have kept my council quite well considering.

I am not stewing. I have just asked for an apology which is not unreasonable.

Or is this forum an open house for anyone to say anything they want to someone else? 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:47:10 pm by Campsall rover »

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on January 27, 2020, 07:50:58 pm by Donnybax »
More defensive than Dean Saunders

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on January 27, 2020, 08:48:53 pm by drfchound »
I am waiting.

hound go and read that post again i got from Colin C and tell me you would not be absolutely furious if you had received it. Come on be honest. You would have gone berserk.

There are many on this forum who would have reacted a lot stronger than me i can tell you.

Or is this forum an open house for anyone to say anything they want to someone else?

Mate, I wouldn't have gone berserk at all, I would have brushed it aside and just forgotten about it to be honest.
There are a couple of posters who have a pop at me from time to time, if say I get something wrong.
I get repetitive reminders about it from them but it is just the water off the ducks back thing to me.

Really, don't let someone like him get you down, it isn't worth it.
Just move on.
Everyone will have forgotten about it in a day or two.

As for waiting for an apology, don't hold your breath.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on January 27, 2020, 08:53:31 pm by Campsall rover »
I am waiting.

Mate, I wouldn't have gone berserk at all, I would have brushed it aside and just forgotten about it to be honest.
There are a couple of posters who have a pop at me from time to time, if say I get something wrong.
I get repetitive reminders about it from them but it is just the water off the ducks back thing to me.

Really, don't let someone like him get you down, it isn't worth it.
Just move on.
Everyone will have forgotten about it in a day or two.

As for waiting for an apology, don't hold your breath.
I am not holding my breath hound. Cowards post personal insults hidden behind a keyboard.
He is not worth the time of day if he is hiding.
Ok i will move on.  :)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012