Forum > Man Of The Match

Sunderland MOM

(1/3) > >>

bobjimwilly:
Voting closes on Tuesday

Campsall rover:
I understand Anderson getting the majority of votes on here as he was immense at the back for us once again.
Just think personally that because Ben Sheaf is unspectacular with the type of game he plays and the role he has in the team that he has been over looked a little with his performance last night.
He was absolutely superb and if that had been Brian Stock out there he would have got rave reviews.
The number of tackles he made, quality distribution ( can only remember him giving the ball away once ) and his unbelievable 95min work rate he put in was something i haven’t seen from anyone for a very long time.
That’s not to say we haven’t had some brilliant performances both individually and as a team this season as we unquestionably have.
I just think that performance last night from Ben Sheaf exceeded anything we have seen yet.
I would be really interested to see the analysis of BS stats. Would be really interesting to see.

Jimmydee:
Who was selected as the Sky t.v pundits M.O.M?

Campsall rover:

--- Quote from: Jimmydee on January 25, 2020, 10:15:59 am ---Who was selected as the Sky t.v pundits M.O.M?

--- End quote ---
Anderson i am told.

IDM:

--- Quote from: Campsall rover on January 25, 2020, 10:16:52 am ---
--- Quote from: Jimmydee on January 25, 2020, 10:15:59 am ---Who was selected as the Sky t.v pundits M.O.M?

--- End quote ---
Anderson i am told.

--- End quote ---

It was, I saw it..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version