Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:12:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rovers don't have a "hard " match til after Christmas amended to next 10 games  (Read 602 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Looking back at that glut of hard matches starting on Boxing day remarkably Rovers won 4 drew 1 and lost 2. The batch ending with the Sunderland draw.

Anyone who saw those results from the hard sequence would have expected Rovers to have made hay in the earlier matches.

But this is a season of "sick notes" "biblical floods" injuries and worst of all the "PENALTY CHARITY DONATONS "   three of them just thinking of them gets on my wyc.

with that Portsmouth match now moved what looked like 8 "not hard" matches suddenly becomes ten

Fleetwod haven't won in 5 matches only 1 defeat and play a hard match midweek so aren't the team they were earlier in the season ??

so it's take "number two" if  donnywolf  :mad: wants to ask us how many points we will get over those ten games.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 11:20:36 am by Colemans Left Hook »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
I will leave it with you CLH - I have ditched running The Road to Wembley already this Season

Then I stopped entering a Comp (elsewhere) that I was pretty good at and which was really interesting but I was working 4 to 5 hours a week on it. I could win (and did) £50 each half season but found it too time consuming

All I have left for now is Super6 which takes no running really and I am sticking to that for a while and not missing the above 2

TinyPortal © 2005-2012