Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 08:56:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Kiwomya  (Read 5503 times)

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
Re: Kiwomya
« Reply #30 on February 04, 2020, 11:37:49 am by Alan Southstand »
After we signed him!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dijit8

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on February 04, 2020, 12:08:13 pm by dijit8 »
When he was diagnosed I was talking to a medic friend of mine and they said that's his career probably over as it can take years to recover.

We can all debate whether he was good enough or not but he was already struggling with this in the few games he played for us, when we signed him from what I had previously seen I thought he could have been a decent signing he was quick chipped in with a few goals but we never saw the best from him due to this illness.

Good luck to him in the future

Shawndrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on February 04, 2020, 12:22:38 pm by Shawndrfc »
He is playing today for the under 23 so guessing his injury is behind him now.

He was signed with a lot of promise and is still relatively young. I do think he will move on in the summer and I do hope he gets playing again and show what he can do.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on February 04, 2020, 12:25:50 pm by adamtherover »
Ok, so the kid's had a rough time, but why not offer him something?

Why should another club benefit from having a player of his ability on a lower than usual wage, due to the risk?

We now have the squad size to carry this sort of risk.

if you saw him the the johnsons trophy game this season,  jeez.., nothing to do with fitness, skill, or ability!!  He was literally neshing out of challenges against teenagers....,  mentally not ready to play mens football!

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on February 04, 2020, 03:35:57 pm by Donny Exile in York »
Exactly the heart and courage of a pea..  we cant afford to carry passengers who dont contribute and in terms of outputs at first team level he doesn't and over a few seasons at league one level has demonstrated he cant  contribute..

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on February 04, 2020, 04:42:19 pm by Alan Southstand »
First of all, let me say that today was his first game back after his injury, so perhaps we couldn’t be expecting too much. That said, nothing much has changed with him, I’m afraid. The difference in our attacking prowess, from first half to second half (AK was subbed off at ht) was marked. The two lads from the u18’s came on and we looked more ‘at it’. Rotherham still added to their scoreline but now the difference was they took their chances and we didn’t.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012