Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:29:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: This isn't the Brexit I voted for...  (Read 5910 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: This isn't the Brexit I voted for...
« Reply #30 on February 16, 2020, 09:29:16 am by SydneyRover »
This is what universal credit is all about, instead of being a welfare payment to support you while you find work it's an obstacle course used to beat you over the head and blame you because you can't get a job. Meanwhile the murdoch media feeds out the lies so people start to believe that those that can't get work are lazy f**kers and turn against their own.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on February 16, 2020, 01:32:08 pm by Sprotyrover »
This is what universal credit is all about, instead of being a welfare payment to support you while you find work it's an obstacle course used to beat you over the head and blame you because you can't get a job. Meanwhile the murdoch media feeds out the lies so people start to believe that those that can't get work are lazy f**kers and turn against their own.

What's it got to do with you,you ran away years ago and now you're our resident 'WHINGING POM' your on the wrong Doncaster Rovers forum you numpty!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on February 16, 2020, 01:38:29 pm by SydneyRover »
Grow up Sproty  :)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on February 16, 2020, 06:37:05 pm by idler »

What's it got to do with you,you ran away years ago and now you're our resident 'WHINGING POM' your on the wrong Doncaster Rovers forum you numpty!
Sproty, I left Donny years ago but still feel passionate about my home town and it's football club. Have I lost the right to both care and comment on all things Donny?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on February 16, 2020, 07:38:27 pm by Bentley Bullet »
idler. As long as you don't get all your Doncaster information from a lefty rag and take it as gospel in favour of those who actually live in Donny, I don't see a problem.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on February 16, 2020, 08:15:54 pm by Sprotyrover »
Grow up Sproty  :)
You have no say, stick to soccer subjects but you have no say on this or any other Uk Political forum.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on February 16, 2020, 08:22:28 pm by Sprotyrover »

Sproty, I left Donny years ago but still feel passionate about my home town and it's football club. Have I lost the right to both care and comment on all things Donny?
Idler your opinion is welcome but you speak in moderation not like our Whingeing Pom buddy!he ran away from Us years ago I don't mind his contributions to our soccer forum,but he is not resident here he has his new adopted country and has no place on here being disrespectful to UK citizens.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on February 16, 2020, 08:30:21 pm by wilts rover »
It seems we have new moderators and rules on the forum - when did we elect you then?

And I thought we had freedom of speech in this country. Freedom for some people to speak it would appear.

Welcome to Brexit Britain - expect a lot of more of this.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on February 16, 2020, 09:03:41 pm by SydneyRover »
It's strange isn't it (or not) when the only pathetic answer is you don't live here? it sounds very brexity.

Lots of those on the forum obviously know each other but many don't and may have no idea to whom they are dispensing their wisdom.

When the only thing you have left to fight with is xenophobia it's time to give it away and go get a life.

Otherwise we could draw circles rediating out from the ground with those living the closest having the most say?

I see you're still struggling for revelance bb, keep it up if it makes you feel better.

If you need further ammo to attack me I'm black, female and gay.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 09:09:02 pm by SydneyRover »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on February 16, 2020, 09:18:42 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Oh I didn't realise you were Black, female and gay, Syderney. You are therefore exempt of any criticism for fear of people being colour prejudiced, sexist and homophobic. Carry on with your xenophobia.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on February 16, 2020, 09:26:38 pm by scawsby steve »
It's strange isn't it (or not) when the only pathetic answer is you don't live here? it sounds very brexity.

Lots of those on the forum obviously know each other but many don't and may have no idea to whom they are dispensing their wisdom.

When the only thing you have left to fight with is xenophobia it's time to give it away and go get a life.

Otherwise we could draw circles rediating out from the ground with those living the closest having the most say?

I see you're still struggling for revelance bb, keep it up if it makes you feel better.

So Donald Trump's a kiddy fiddler, and BB's a racist, misogynist, homophobe?

Wow, you've really pushed the boat out this time Sydney.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on February 16, 2020, 09:35:13 pm by idler »
idler. As long as you don't get all your Doncaster information from a lefty rag and take it as gospel in favour of those who actually live in Donny, I don't see a problem.
I can ask my friends and family that still live in Donny BB. We don't always agree though.😉

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on February 16, 2020, 10:44:27 pm by SydneyRover »

So Donald Trump's a kiddy fiddler, and BB's a racist, misogynist, homophobe?

Wow, you've really pushed the boat out this time Sydney.

If you're asking bb to wear that it's up to you but don't put words in my mouth thanks Steve

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on February 16, 2020, 10:47:44 pm by Sprotyrover »
It seems we have new moderators and rules on the forum - when did we elect you then?

And I thought we had freedom of speech in this country. Freedom for some people to speak it would appear.

Welcome to Brexit Britain - expect a lot of more of this.

He does not live here, he has no say , he moved to Australia over 10 years ago, what has his opinion  and his purile  Posts got do do with us.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on February 16, 2020, 10:48:07 pm by Bentley Bullet »
SydneyRover. Why would I want to attack you because you're black, female and gay?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on February 16, 2020, 11:04:17 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Word of advice Sproty.

See how far up this pyramid you can get. You're struggling on the lower levels at the moment.

A good rule of thumb. If you can't hit the top three levels, you really should be asking yourself why you are getting involved.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on February 17, 2020, 12:19:55 am by SydneyRover »
SydneyRover. Why would I want to attack you because you're black, female and gay?

I suppose it's your propensity to attack the man and not the ball or the argument, I think I'm correct in saying you were the first to start banging on about where I live, which has f**k all to do with anything.  :)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on February 17, 2020, 07:24:13 am by Sprotyrover »
Word of advice Sproty.

See how far up this pyramid you can get. You're struggling on the lower levels at the moment.

A good rule of thumb. If you can't hit the top three levels, you really should be asking yourself why you are getting involved.
n
Oh no it's der graph Von Billy!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on February 17, 2020, 09:17:38 am by BillyStubbsTears »
There we go. That's "Ad Hominem" level.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on February 17, 2020, 09:20:36 am by Bentley Bullet »

I suppose it's your propensity to attack the man and not the ball or the argument, I think I'm correct in saying you were the first to start banging on about where I live, which has f**k all to do with anything.  :)

But why would I want to attack you because you're black, female and gay?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on February 17, 2020, 01:20:21 pm by Donnywolf »
This is not the B****t I voted for (or didnt in my case)

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/politics/this-is-how-many-europeans-are-staying-in-yorkshire-after-brexit-1-10255123?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ypreshare&fbclid=IwAR1r4NY5ay2m5gU3Im6VSuCI8e-eBudDmA0q3QmQaGa06q5Z0tq0LUpxj2k

121000 EU citizens have been granted "settled" status JUST in Yorkshire. They are spilt something like 75000 who can stay "forever" and 45000 who can stay for 5 years no questions asked and then apply to join the 75000

Looks like I was wrong again. Those Cabbage picking jobs will be filled after all but the Doctors will still be full and School places too by the look of it

Full article linked above but I reckon if my Maths is right 1,500,000 (one and a half Million) people pro rata will be staying in England. I havent calculated the rest of the UK and I am on the fence as to whether that is right or wrong but given what a lot of people have told me in my own family and closes friend - that they voted to get rid of so called "immigrants" it looks like they will not get what they voted for

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on February 17, 2020, 01:34:18 pm by idler »
Immigration control was the carrot to attract votes without being ever likely to become a realistic or sensible policy.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on February 17, 2020, 04:20:30 pm by Not Now Kato »
Immigration control was the carrot to attract votes without being ever likely to become a realistic or sensible policy.

Serves leave voters right for believing the lie in the first place! I wonder how they'll feel once the other lies come home to roost?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on February 17, 2020, 05:06:47 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Going on past form NNK, I suspect the timeline will be as follows.

1) Claim that what Johnson promised actually has happened.

2) When it's obvious that it hasn't happened, claim he never said that anyway.

3) When the evidence is shown that he did say that, claim it doesn't matter anyway.

4) When the extent of the problem is made clear, blame Remoaners for hammering on about it instead of joining  hands and singing "Tomorrow Belongs to Me".

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on February 17, 2020, 05:48:27 pm by Sprotyrover »
Word of advice Sproty.

n
Oh no it's der graph Von Billy!
Taken from another topic which I will be completely correct about
Quote from: Sprotyrover on February 11, 2020, 06:01:22 PM
Quote from: Filo on February 11, 2020, 09:47:38 AM
If a member of the public did this they would be looking a jail

https://youtu.be/g_hZkvzbmAc
You should have been a Judge not a Taxi driver! My first thought is where is the rest of the video, the part that shows the build up to the blow being struck.dont be surprised when the true facts emerge and our injured party was in the act of attacking another person, Police officers are trained to aim for the upper thigh or next option the area between the shoulder blade and neck, how you are supposed to do this when persons are rolling around fighting is beyond me.no doubt there will be other film in the hands of the Police and as SM stated the IOPC will investigate.quite interesting though to observe some of the comments on this thread from our Forum members.

I have no idea what the context of this event is.

But if you watch that video and say that the copper hit the lad while he was rolling around on the floor fighting, I can see why you struggle to reach sensible conclusions on everything else we talk about Sproty.

Where are you on your Pyramid.

By the way Maslow won't be happy about you plagiarising his 'hierarchy of needs for your own stupid ends'....is it something you try to intimidate the school kids with?

You'l be upsetting Bettari next, your attitude affects my attitude!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on February 17, 2020, 06:02:43 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Sproty.

1) Yeah, I'm not above the odd ad hominem. But they are generally provoked by folk who don't climb higher up that pyramid. I know. I shouldn't sink to that level, but we're none of us perfect.

2) That's not Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. This is.

PS: That's a Refutation. Been doing a lot of that for years on various discussions in here. The response to that is usually being told I'm condescending or a clever t**t.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on February 17, 2020, 06:48:34 pm by Sprotyrover »
Sproty.

1) Yeah, I'm not above the odd ad hominem. But they are generally provoked by folk who don't climb higher up that pyramid. I know. I shouldn't sink to that level, but we're none of us perfect.

PS: That's a Refutation. Been doing a lot of that for years on various discussions in here. The response to that is usually being told I'm condescending or a clever t**t.
You are a valued contributor on this form you most certainly ain't a tw*t

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on February 17, 2020, 07:11:52 pm by Filo »
Sproty.

You are a valued contributor on this form you most certainly ain't a tw*t

He’s from Denaby, being a t**t is in the make up 🤪

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on February 17, 2020, 09:07:12 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I didn't imagine blokes from Denaby used make-up. Mind you, looking at his avatar he doesn't use enough.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on February 17, 2020, 09:21:21 pm by scawsby steve »
I didn't imagine blokes from Denaby used make-up. Mind you, looking at his avatar he doesn't use enough.

Can make-up improve gargoyles?

I've got to f*cking try something.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012