Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:05:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Gills v Rovers  (Read 12123 times)

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
Re: Gills v Rovers
« Reply #180 on February 15, 2020, 04:57:08 pm by ScillyRover »
We’ve had more than enough chances to win this game.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #181 on February 15, 2020, 04:57:35 pm by colincramb »
Playoffs gone lads and lasses

Why.?

How many games are left.? Is it only 2.?

Absolute arse gravy.!

Ok pal. Keep burying your head in the sand if it makes you feel better.

Look at the table, there’s plenty of games yet to go..

Head in the sand.? f**k off

No need for the language like. Throwing the teddies out because I don’t agree with you.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #182 on February 15, 2020, 05:00:26 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
He’s been really bad for a few weeks
He just can’t play left back

Agreed.

Christ there's some nonsense talked here. He's had two unfortunate moment. Neither of them were anything to do with him playing left back.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #183 on February 15, 2020, 05:00:36 pm by andysly »
Playoffs gone lads and lasses

Why.?

How many games are left.? Is it only 2.?

Absolute arse gravy.!

Ok pal. Keep burying your head in the sand if it makes you feel better.

Look at the table, there’s plenty of games yet to go..

Head in the sand.? f**k off

No need for the language like. Throwing the teddies out because I don’t agree with you.

So at 15:40 we were 6th, an hour and two goals later the season is finished. This is just an example of what Hoden wrote in the FP this week.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #184 on February 15, 2020, 05:01:24 pm by les@donr »
I wonder if Evans gave the ref a brown paper bag stuffed with cash before the game? Hope we appeal against the sending off.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #185 on February 15, 2020, 05:02:00 pm by IDM »
Apologies for the language but it’s not about just having a different opinion ..

If there were 4-5 games left then your “playoffs gone” argument holds weight.  with this many games still left it’s all to play for..

It’s the “head in the sand” comment that I dont like -you go on about different opinions yet mine means I have my head in the sand.?  That is why you can do one..

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #186 on February 15, 2020, 05:03:14 pm by bpoolrover »
Were 5 points off 6 having played a game more and so many away games left, will be hard to say the least

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #187 on February 15, 2020, 05:05:02 pm by dickos1 »

Agreed.

Christ there's some nonsense talked here. He's had two unfortunate moment. Neither of them were anything to do with him playing left back.

Aye there certainly is.

He’s been poor for weeks at left back, he’s lost all his confidence which has contributed to the errors today

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #188 on February 15, 2020, 05:06:38 pm by Dutch Uncle »
I wonder if Evans gave the ref a brown paper bag stuffed with cash before the game? Hope we appeal against the sending off.

From the video clip earlier in thread I agree, Fej was clearly off balance.

I noticed we committed 10 fouls to their 14 - we got 4 yellows and a straight red, they got 2 yellows. I know that is not impossible - you have to see all the fouls individually, but also there was the incident where Sheaf was through and the ref stopped the game and gave them the ball back, so it looks like one of those days when we don't get any rub of the green. It happens. We have been and will be lucky ourselves sometimes.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #189 on February 15, 2020, 05:11:25 pm by colincramb »
Apologies for the language but it’s not about just having a different opinion ..

If there were 4-5 games left then your “playoffs gone” argument holds weight.  with this many games still left it’s all to play for..

It’s the “head in the sand” comment that I dont like -you go on about different opinions yet mine means I have my head in the sand.?  That is why you can do one..

I believe the original insult was about me talking ‘arse gravy’. It isn’t though is it. Go away and work out how many games we need to win over the remaining matches, factoring in what the others above us are likely to get. Then come back and tell me I’m talking arse gravy.

Even if we win 9 and draw 1 from the last 13 that’s only going to give us 76 points. Look at what the other teams are already on.

But, I’m talking shite so what do I know

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #190 on February 15, 2020, 05:17:37 pm by IDM »
I’m not saying it is easy not a challenge but simply it’s not impossible, which your first post “play offs gone” did..

Now had you said “it’s just got harder to finish 6th” then that would make sense.. “play offs gone” with 13 games to go is quite frankly ridiculous.. 

I hope the players and management team don’t think like you.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #191 on February 15, 2020, 05:21:22 pm by colincramb »
Stating the bloody obvious but, Just for IDM, Its just got harder to finish 6th.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #192 on February 15, 2020, 05:25:37 pm by dickos1 »
It’s not impossible that we will make the champions league final within 4 years also

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #193 on February 15, 2020, 05:28:41 pm by drfchound »

Agreed.

BST, Cameron has had way more than two bad moments when playing at LB.
He just isn't comfortable there and I believe that it is wrong to ask him to do so.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012