Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:51:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Buying Silver Membership Online - Important for early birds this week  (Read 2052 times)

Superspy

• VSC Member
I just called the Box Office as when I renewed my Silver Membership I was charged the full £299 - the £15 discount didn't apply. The lady on the phone said she had already done the refund, along with a load of refunds for other online renewals, this morning.

Basically, when you add the Silver Membership to your basket it will come up asking you to select a purple voucher book or make a donation of 5, 10, 15 quid. If you want to get the discount on your membership you MUST add the voucher book to the basket. If you don't add it the discount doesn't apply. If you DO add it, the discount applies and the voucher book cost is reduced to zero also.

When I did my renewals I had a browser bug so couldn't select the book, but didn't think anything of it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
Just renewed mine. £295 category A, less £10 discount, less another £10 for unused tickets from this season.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
Just renewed mine. £295 category A, less £10 discount, less another £10 for unused tickets from this season.
unused tickets? Is that a new thing, ive probs missed 4 games to being away..  how much are they worth?

karldew

• Forum Member
Re: Buying Silver Membership Online - Important for early birds this week
« Reply #3 on February 24, 2020, 01:33:26 pm by karldew »
Interesting that you get money off for unused tickets. Not heard anything about that until now.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 24, 2020, 01:38:27 pm by Superspy »
Interesting that you get money off for unused tickets. Not heard anything about that until now.

Depends where you sit. £1 for Cat B, £2 for Cat A.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Do you still get it if you are Cat c this season moving to Cat B next?

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 24, 2020, 06:59:22 pm by deebee »
If you read all the stuff that comes with the renewal form plus the details on DROS the unused ticket information is clearly there.

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 24, 2020, 10:06:14 pm by Jenny »
You cant add a book for kids so it still charges £35 rather than £30

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 24, 2020, 10:49:09 pm by rich1471 »
Got mine last year on a 2 year black Friday deal for the west stand at £600 for the 2 seasons

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on February 24, 2020, 10:52:02 pm by DaveDRFC »
I did mine online last week and pretty sure it worked ok. Got charged £269.05 for the South Stand, which includes the £15 early bird discount and my 5% Alliance discount too. I didn't add the purple vouchers book for 25 quid as thought we got one included anyway. My 6 year old lad's was 35 quid which although a fiver more than the last couple of seasons is still an absolute bargain.

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on February 25, 2020, 08:47:43 am by Jenny »
The early bird pricing for kids is £30 Dave. I imagine if you contact the club they will refund the difference.

The online system appears to be ridiculously complicated right now and they could really do with sorting it out. Shouldnt be such a battle to just buy some tickets at the right price.

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 25, 2020, 09:33:55 am by deebee »
Jenny. Nowhere does it state on the documentation that 17 and under is £30. There is a £5 discount for 18 plus on the early bird, 17 and under is £35. The leaflet says prices are frozen at 2019/2020 prices, This is not true for 17 and under so is misleading. I do still think £35 is a real bargain though so have no problem paying it for my two grandkids.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
I must be thick because I've spent ages on the online ticketing site and I still can't work out how to renew!

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on February 25, 2020, 02:55:11 pm by roversdude »
It’s not that clear to be fair - I had a wolf explain it to me.
Go on your profile (little person top right)
You will then get a drop down list
Click on season tickets and it will populate with those associated with you.
Highlight what you want to renew and the renew button comes live
Follow steps to payment
Be wary if card details are saved sometimes the expiry month and year automatically goes into the month box for credit/debit cards

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
Thanks roversdude, I'll try again later.

I'm sure it could be made a lot easier!

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on February 25, 2020, 04:04:55 pm by DaveDRFC »
I also can't find anything that says early bird for under 18s is £30, the discounts all look to apply to other age brackets.

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on February 25, 2020, 09:07:51 pm by Jenny »
Ah yes I've just looked back and I must have misread it.

LincolnDonny

• Forum Member
The UNUSED ticket is of course the BURY match that obviously cant take place .....................we were all asked to let the ticket office know what you wanted to do .............
A
B
C

one was refund
one was donate
and the other errrrrrr buy fish and chips ...only joking .i cant remember the other alternative........lol

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
The UNUSED ticket is of course the BURY match that obviously cant take place .....................we were all asked to let the ticket office know what you wanted to do .............
A
B
C

one was refund
one was donate
and the other errrrrrr buy fish and chips ...only joking .i cant remember the other alternative........lol
Discount off legends lounge.

LincolnDonny

• Forum Member
A
B
C

one was refund
one was donate
Discount off legends lounge.

Thanks stockton

TinyPortal © 2005-2012