Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 08:50:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bolton Away  (Read 5560 times)

idler

• VSC Member
Re: Bolton Away
« Reply #30 on March 10, 2020, 10:08:40 am by idler »
To be honest, I don't really care about the fate of Bolton Wanderers. Beyond anything else, they should regard their season as a success as they are still in existence.

They stand in our way of 3 valuble points. Nothing else matters.
I fully agree DBR. I'll never forget the pain and lack of hope after the Colchester game. The difference when we played Southport at home in the Conference was unbelievable. A mixture of relief,joy,pride and seeing some people there that I hadn't seen for years. I left that game on a high even though we lost. We had a future again.
I hope that the genuine Bolton fans experience the same relief and togetherness that we did and also remembering how close they came to collapsing completely.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on March 10, 2020, 10:37:06 am by The Red Baron »
Apologies if I've missed something, but I thought we weren't selling tickets for Burton until we knew if they were going to cry off due to having someone called up for Bhutan Under-12s.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on March 10, 2020, 10:48:13 am by idler »
Apologies if I've missed something, but I thought we weren't selling tickets for Burton until we knew if they were going to cry off due to having someone called up for Bhutan Under-12s.
No that's Bolton John.😉

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on March 10, 2020, 10:57:39 am by The Red Baron »
No that's Bolton John.😉

I'm sure Bolton will come up with something more creative than that.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on March 10, 2020, 12:57:30 pm by The Red Baron »
Just checked the official site. Bolton and Burton not on sale, although Lincoln is.

Now I may be putting two and two together and making five (I probably am) but might those games fall in a window when the Government and/or the Football authorities think we might be playing behind closed doors or postponing games? Given the situation in large parts of mainland Europe with sporting events, we can't be that far away?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on March 10, 2020, 02:45:00 pm by bpoolrover »
Bolton only put there’s on sale at the last minute they did the same with Blackpool there was no pay on the day either

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on March 10, 2020, 03:26:10 pm by drfchound »
Just checked the official site. Bolton and Burton not on sale, although Lincoln is.

Now I may be putting two and two together and making five (I probably am) but might those games fall in a window when the Government and/or the Football authorities think we might be playing behind closed doors or postponing games? Given the situation in large parts of mainland Europe with sporting events, we can't be that far away?

The official line from DRFC is that tickets for the Burton game won’t go on sale until it is clear whether Burton have any players on international call up.
When I enquired with the ticket office for Bolton tickets I was told that we hadn’t received them from BWFC yet.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on March 10, 2020, 05:12:02 pm by the vicar »
Does not look as if they don't want us DRFC fans in their ground

TinyPortal © 2005-2012