Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:54:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: An alternative view - corona virus  (Read 16653 times)

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
Re: An alternative view - corona virus
« Reply #120 on May 22, 2020, 01:37:45 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
In my opinion this virus was man made in a Chinese laboratory and released to destroy the economy of the West. The Chinese wouldn't think twice about losing a few thousand of their own in order to get the required results world wide. They probably already have a stock pile of something even more harmful now they have seen the results of how this has spread.
Our Governments though must have been rubbing their hands together at the opportunity of using this as an excuse to take away many of our freedoms. They have made this virus out to be far more dangerous to normal people than it really is in order to scare people into submission. All they want is to control us more. This is the thin end of the wedge for the cashless society, saying where and when you can go anywhere etc. The old bill must be loving this, endless overtime and the ability to bully innocent people for sitting out in their gardens! Anyone who doesn't go with the flow is cast as a crank or dangerous. Also this Thursday night clap fest is like something from 1984. I know I will get slagged off on here but I don't really care because I know I can see the truth and am not a sheep.

Any evidence or facts to support any of that fella? What have you based these opinions on?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on May 22, 2020, 01:38:25 pm by Ldr »
In my opinion this virus was man made in a Chinese laboratory and released to destroy the economy of the West. The Chinese wouldn't think twice about losing a few thousand of their own in order to get the required results world wide. They probably already have a stock pile of something even more harmful now they have seen the results of how this has spread.
Our Governments though must have been rubbing their hands together at the opportunity of using this as an excuse to take away many of our freedoms. They have made this virus out to be far more dangerous to normal people than it really is in order to scare people into submission. All they want is to control us more. This is the thin end of the wedge for the cashless society, saying where and when you can go anywhere etc. The old bill must be loving this, endless overtime and the ability to bully innocent people for sitting out in their gardens! Anyone who doesn't go with the flow is cast as a crank or dangerous. Also this Thursday night clap fest is like something from 1984. I know I will get slagged off on here but I don't really care because I know I can see the truth and am not a sheep.

Any evidence or facts to support any of that fella? What have you based these opinions on?

Hes ran out of tin foil hats.....

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on May 22, 2020, 01:48:05 pm by Axholme Lion »

Which part of it do you not believe not to be correct?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on May 22, 2020, 01:55:39 pm by IDM »
He didn’t express any disbelief or belief, in the content of your statement.

A question was asked, that’s all.  Or is this going to turn into another thread where posters raise something then don’t answer when asked something specific.?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 02:03:46 pm by IDM »

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on May 22, 2020, 01:57:26 pm by Herbert Anchovy »

I didn’t say that I believe or disbelieve any of it. I don’t have the facts so can’t make a judgment. However, you’ve said that in your opinion this was a deliberate act by the Chinese, so I’m asking you how you’ve come by this view?

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #125 on May 22, 2020, 02:12:40 pm by River Don »
They still have not been able to confirm that the virus came from that fish market in Wuhan.

Personally I think it is too much of a coincidence that there is a high security biolab, literally just down the road, where they are known to be experimenting with coronavirus, where they are known to have been experimenting with bats.

Whether or not it is something they have found in the wild or if this is engineered, who knows. Chances are though, that lab is the origin.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #126 on May 22, 2020, 02:17:46 pm by Axholme Lion »

I didn’t say that I believe or disbelieve any of it. I don’t have the facts so can’t make a judgment. However, you’ve said that in your opinion this was a deliberate act by the Chinese, so I’m asking you how you’ve come by this view?

Do you not think it odd that after many years of economic growth that as soon as China starts to struggle and is also involved in a trade war with the U.S. that this happens and the economy of the West is smashed in one fell swoop? It is a fact that they have a lab in Wuhan where they work on this type of thing. I just find it hard to believe that this all originates from a food market all of a sudden. They must have been eating rats, bats and cats for thousands of years over there.
Regarding our governments response I believe they want to scare us. It has been stated by many scientists that to normal, healthy people it is probable to recover well after a couple of weeks. Surely it would have been better to isolate and look after the vulnerable properly and let everyone else continue to work?
As regards cashless society the powers that be really want this to happen so they can make sure no-one is fiddling the inland revenue. You can only buy a loaf of bread at the bakery in Epworth if you are contactless! So if you have a normal bank card which is not contactless you've had it.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on May 22, 2020, 02:20:55 pm by Axholme Lion »
Also while everyone is otherwise engaged the Chinese are clamping down in Hong Kong. Maybe two birds with one stone (or one test tube)?

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #128 on May 22, 2020, 02:26:47 pm by River Don »
I don't think this has been released intentionally.

Everything points towards someone having got lax and brought it out into the environment by accident.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #129 on May 22, 2020, 02:38:11 pm by Axholme Lion »

Everything points towards someone having got lax and brought it out into the environment by accident.

Maybe so, but we will never be told the truth. Even if our government knew it was intentional they would not tell us.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #130 on May 22, 2020, 02:41:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
That's a pretty rock solid way of arguing.

1) I believe X is true.
2) Even if evidence shows that X isn't true, I won't believe it, because....THEM!

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #131 on May 22, 2020, 02:42:55 pm by River Don »
There is no evidence to show X isn't true.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #132 on May 22, 2020, 02:53:14 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I was referring to AL rather than you RD.

Let me put it another way then.

2) If no evidence emerges that X is true, I'll assume it's THEM blocking it.

That's a more accurate summary of AL's take. And it is literally impossible to argue rationally with that.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #133 on May 22, 2020, 02:55:25 pm by Axholme Lion »

No one knows for sure, but on a balance of probabilities I reckon i'm right. People can believe or disbelieve whatever they want, it doesn't make any difference because it's still here and I can't buy bread in Epworth.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #134 on May 22, 2020, 02:57:19 pm by Axholme Lion »
I was referring to AL rather than you RD.

Let me put it another way then.

2) If no evidence emerges that X is true, I'll assume it's THEM blocking it.

That's a more accurate summary of AL's take. And it is literally impossible to argue rationally with that.

What evidence is there that it was an accidental outbreak at the market which just happened to be down the road from a germ warfare lab, and would you believe the Chinese government in any case?

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #135 on May 22, 2020, 02:58:52 pm by River Don »
I agree that the notion that the virus was released intentionally seems fanciful.

We know the Chinese government were in a flap when it first emerged, denying it, surpressing it. Circumstances suggest it looked like they didn't believe it and then wanted to hush it up. Which could suggests they knew it might have come from the Wuhan lab.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #136 on May 22, 2020, 03:03:22 pm by Copps is Magic »

Maybe so, but we will never be told the truth. Even if our government knew it was intentional they would not tell us.

You need to have a step-back and think about the implications of what you are saying.

1. China has comitted one of (if not) the worst war crimes in history
2. Our government is hiding the (worst) war crime (in history).

I am not trying to be condescending (before some posters above churp in), but that is the gravitas of what you are suggesting.

That is hard to believe for so many reason. Me? I think governments mainly make decisions for economic reasons and this has hit China economically. It immediately discredits it alot for me. Hidden by our governments? Do you not listen to Trump. He was at it for two months blaming China.

'They' think. And by they I mostly mean genetic biologists but several intelligence agencies have actually also had to release statements saying the same thing, that the virus does not show any signs of being engineered, and in fact has a specific natural origin in a particular species of bat.

What we don't know is how it got to humans. Partly because there is a lack of evidence (and China has hidden and obfuscated a lot of evidence).

Zoonotic transmission is one hypothesis. (fits in with histroical precendent, probably orginated from rural china and not Wuhan)
It is a reasonable hypothesis it escaped a lab/research by mistake.

But there's very little evidence for either.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #137 on May 22, 2020, 03:10:54 pm by River Don »
There is pretty good evidence that it first emerged in that area of Wuhan. There are other earlier suspected cases in other areas, even in America, the Chinese have claimed.

It being first reported in Wuhan is pretty firm though, and that really begins to narrow it down to either the fish market or one of two labs.

Now they still haven't been able to firmly link it with the fish market. I even saw one report in a paper that claimed the fish market could be discounted.

But the lab with a couple of the world's leading coronavirus experts, known to be working with bats... No one wants to talk about that much. Except Trump who let it slip, he'd seen evidence from five eyes suggesting that was a prime candidate.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #138 on May 22, 2020, 03:16:32 pm by Copps is Magic »
There is pretty good evidence that it first emerged in that area of Wuhan.

I am not sure about either now, RD, to be honest.

I don't have the link to hand, but there was a virology expert detailing that its just as likely the first transmission happened in a deep rural area, and it was transport to the fish market through that person, and that the market the first cluster, not case, cluster. This has happened with (alot of) other pathogens in history.

But the evidence isn't there for anything, it needs repeating.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #139 on May 22, 2020, 03:23:32 pm by River Don »
This article explains why the seafood market almost certainly not the source of the epidemic.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/01/wuhan-seafood-market-may-not-be-source-novel-virus-spreading-globally

I suppose that doesn't discount it coming from a rural area but it does suggest it didn't come through the market.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #140 on May 22, 2020, 03:34:02 pm by silent majority »

No one knows for sure, but on a balance of probabilities I reckon i'm right. People can believe or disbelieve whatever they want, it doesn't make any difference because it's still here and I can't buy bread in Epworth.

It seems a pretty convoluted and complicated conspiracy in order to get people in the Isle to use contactless cards. I'm sure there's easier ways!

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #141 on May 22, 2020, 03:46:06 pm by Axholme Lion »

It seems a pretty convoluted and complicated conspiracy in order to get people in the Isle to use contactless cards. I'm sure there's easier ways!
[/quote

:lol: :lol: :lol:

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #142 on May 22, 2020, 03:51:47 pm by turnbull for england »
You can still barter in the quieter areas of the isle

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #143 on May 22, 2020, 07:03:39 pm by Nudga »
Axholme Lion, you might like this piece by Dr Andrew Kaufman.

https://youtu.be/QMwv_iivFC4

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #144 on May 22, 2020, 07:08:52 pm by Filo »
You can still barter in the quieter areas of the isle

Whats the local currency there these days, the Groat? 😂😂😂

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #145 on May 22, 2020, 07:14:06 pm by silent majority »
Axholme Lion, you might like this piece by Dr Andrew Kaufman.

https://youtu.be/QMwv_iivFC4

I'm surprised at you Nudga, this is (one of) the responses to that clip;

Do Not Consent to ANY of it!
No Social Distancing.
No Masks.
No Martial Law.
NO non-essential jobs/business's/activities/pursuits/rights/people
No Testing. No testing For Employment. NO testing For Travel. NO TESTING PERIOD.
NO Vaccine. NO Forced Vaccinations. NO restrictions based on vaccination status or any medical condition.
No restrictions based on immunity nor lack there of.
No restrictions based in any way on "infectivity" or any other medical condition.
No Contact Tracing, No Invasion of Privacy, No invasion of security of one person, papers or effects.
No Vaccination Identification or Certification of any kind ever.
NO injected or any implanted identification chips ever of any kind.
NO Surveillance State, No 5G, No Drones, and NO "*New* Normal" Ever!
No suspension of Constitution and NO suspension of the Bill of Rights ever.
NO infringement of Freedom of Religion. NO restriction of the type, practice or involvement or association of Religion of any kind. No Government interference or regulation on religion, spirituality, faith or beliefs of any kind ever. NO intrusion or insertion of or by Goernment in to practice or conduct or designs or or any other aspect of any kind ever = SEPERATION of Church and State = is clearly to remind, prevent, and safeguard against the intrusion and over reach of government. The whole of the Constitution is not to guarantee and grant us rights = they ARE inalienable = the Constitution and Bill of Rights are to stop Government and Remind Government and protect us from Government attempting to violate these as spelled out, and their are others not listed!
No laws restricting the rights of the people to pursue life through production, processing, and delivery of foods of any kind ever!
No foreign powers on US soil enforcing any action against US citizens.
NO government interference & manipulation of freedom of speech and the freedom of individuals to be and press/express free speech.
We do Not Consent. We do not comply. Freedom above all else....

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #146 on May 22, 2020, 07:25:22 pm by Nudga »
Why are you surprised? I didn't write that response.

You've read the response rather than watch the whole 45 minute video. Strange.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #147 on May 22, 2020, 10:10:39 pm by wilts rover »
If this virus was released from a Chinese biolab to destroy the west how come it has affected different countries differently?

Did they release it in stronger doses in UK & US than Germany or Greece?. Did they warn Vietnam & Taiwan (rival neigbouring countries?) Did they practice on Iran first (also an enemy of the west)?

And which freedoms is it exactly that our government has 'taken away'? The right to go out and die by catching an incurable invisible virus that was released by a Chinese lab for that very purpose and for you to spread it around your local vicinity for a couple of weeks in the process? It's hardly the right to vote or fair employment law.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #148 on May 23, 2020, 10:24:30 am by silent majority »
Why are you surprised? I didn't write that response.

You've read the response rather than watch the whole 45 minute video. Strange.

The point I was making Nudga is that I've always considered you to be a level headed individual. But that video, entitled The Worlds Greatest Cover Up, is viewed and followed by people who write the type of response I posted.

I couldn't watch all of it, the first 10 minutes had me thinking that this guy is a complete nutter, he's defying the whole of the scientific community by claiming this Covid 19 isn't a virus at all. Yet he's no scientific training at all. Just plainly baffling.

I shared a beer with David Icke once upon a time, and I remember after half an hour or so I thought that he was a decent chap, but his brain is wired up wrong, just completely on another planet, this guy reminds me of him.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #149 on May 23, 2020, 10:27:03 am by Bentley Bullet »
Shared a beer with David Icke? Couldn't you have bought one each? Tight sods!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012