Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 09:11:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Matt Hancock  (Read 1111 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Matt Hancock
« on May 06, 2020, 08:33:16 am by Filo »
What a patronising Kitson

https://youtu.be/E5Gkk__P_Dg

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Matt Hancock
« Reply #1 on May 06, 2020, 09:08:23 am by Donnywolf »
Agreed - I posted as much about 10 times already

The telling sentence in the Tweet I referenced earlier went something like " you overlook the fact that because he is so useless that underneath their lurks a really nasty man - a tiny dictator"

I will look it up and post the real thing as it is much better than my parody

https://twitter.com/sturdyAlex/status/1257634177643577346

The dictator thing came from a Tweet - and was better than the above - off to find it

EDIT as promied - Belter from a member of the public commenting on Han-cogs replies in HOC

Quite a moment in our politics; easy to overlook and yet significant. We have the highest death toll in Europe, the govt is failing us and she is absolutely right to challenge him. But Hancock is enraged. We have a govt of strutting little dictators who just aren’t up to it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 09:15:47 am by Donnywolf »

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 07, 2020, 10:08:15 pm by foxbat »
given the post for his willingness to tell  lies for Johnson , this is another example that shows ( as if it's not obvious ) that he has been promoted well past his abilities.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 07, 2020, 11:01:41 pm by Not Now Kato »
given the post for his willingness to tell  lies for Johnson , this is another example that shows ( as if it's not obvious ) that he has been promoted well past his abilities.

Indeed. Hancock would be completely out of his depth in a puddle!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on May 07, 2020, 11:54:02 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I agree about Hancock's abilities. Have done for years since he was peddling the absurd "expansionary fiscal contraction" voodoo economics in 2010. The utter bullshit that said Austerity would lead to an explosion of economic growth. When what it actually gave us was the worst recovery from a recession since the South Sea Bubble and the worst decade of real wage growth since the Napoleonic Wars.

But.

Be careful what you wish for. He is, by all accounts, one of the strongest voices in Cabinet against the "run it hot" brigade. There have been several hit job pieces on him by the right wing press recently, notably from the Tory party in-house paper, The Telegraph and the Tory Party in house comment magazine The Spectator.

I wonder how much of an effort they are making to have him ousted and help the "run it hot" team to prevail?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:56:03 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 08, 2020, 05:59:45 am by Donnywolf »
Sorry BST - I cant help what I wish for and I want him "shamed". I look at his dismal performances and want to see him out.

I couldnt think of a reason other than he looks on paper grossly incompetent BUT when I think about it WHAT would they replace him with ? More of the same type of Johnsons yes men and women

My track record is not great as I also wanted May out and my Wife used that very phrase "be careful what you wish for" so I will let nture take its course and hope whatever happens politically it has the best possible outcome for the population - although for 30000 it is way too late of course

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 08, 2020, 04:37:46 pm by wilts rover »
I agree about Hancock's abilities. Have done for years since he was peddling the absurd "expansionary fiscal contraction" voodoo economics in 2010. The utter bullshit that said Austerity would lead to an explosion of economic growth. When what it actually gave us was the worst recovery from a recession since the South Sea Bubble and the worst decade of real wage growth since the Napoleonic Wars.

But.

Be careful what you wish for. He is, by all accounts, one of the strongest voices in Cabinet against the "run it hot" brigade. There have been several hit job pieces on him by the right wing press recently, notably from the Tory party in-house paper, The Telegraph and the Tory Party in house comment magazine The Spectator.

I wonder how much of an effort they are making to have him ousted and help the "run it hot" team to prevail?

Cummings and Johnson are in charge. If they want to remove him - they will do. If they want to ignore his advice - they will do.

If they want to keep him as a shield for their own ineptitude....

TinyPortal © 2005-2012