Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 01:01:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Madness  (Read 3365 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Madness
« Reply #30 on May 10, 2020, 11:54:32 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I think we could have saved a lot of angst here with a bit of application of logic.

It appears that Henderson says he has been disciplined for appearing in a video which is being used for party politiical purposes by the Tory party.

Mason said, apparently on LBC, that it was incorrect to say that Henderson had been disciplined for helping out with Tories at a Foodbank. I haven't seen or heard the interview with Mason, but that quote seems to indicate that he was accused of disciplining Henderson for helping out at the foodbank.

Just a thought lads. Maybe NEITHER Henderson nor Mason are lying.

Now, I don't know whether that is the case, but the policy I try to stick to is to look very, very carefully at evidence before rushing to judgement. I don't always stick to that, I'll admit, and I try to reflect and accept that I've got something wrong if it turns out that I have.

Do those of you who have been whooping about finding a (very minor) Labour liar and a (superficially) disgraceful disciplinary action think there's a chance you might have got it wrong here?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on May 10, 2020, 11:58:20 pm by Bentley Bullet »
You still haven't defended some of Corbyn's lies yet.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on May 11, 2020, 10:24:05 am by drfchound »
Am I reading this wrong, but isn't it that he's not been warned for working with the Tories on the food deliveries per se, but for appearing in the Tory propaganda video?

Hey hound you've already been disciplined by bst to which you've neither explained nor apologised  :)

The discussion isn’t about that though.
It is about is Mason telling lies.

Or Henderson Hound, let's be balanced

Of course, Sydney will be getting out of his bed soon so yes, let’s get it right eh.

Sydney, what are you on about and where have I been disciplined by BST?
Actually, you may be surprised to know that he and I had a very nice and respectable exchange of personal messages just a few days ago.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on May 11, 2020, 10:29:00 am by SydneyRover »
Initiated by you no doubt to save your emabarrassment  :)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on May 11, 2020, 10:30:02 am by drfchound »
Assumption on your part not supported in any way.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on May 11, 2020, 10:32:26 am by SydneyRover »
You see bst is bigger than you, most people forgive whereas if someone disagrees with you, you chase them around the forum like a dachsund yapping at their heels  :)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on May 11, 2020, 10:35:46 am by drfchound »
You see bst is bigger than you, most people forgive whereas if someone disagrees with you, you chase them around the forum like a dachsund yapping at their heels  :)

BST is probably your God.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on May 11, 2020, 10:36:44 am by SydneyRover »
Proved my point thanks

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on May 11, 2020, 10:40:56 am by drfchound »
Proved nothing at all.

Also, your last couple of posts are obviously to deflect attention from the question I asked you, which is, where have I been disciplined by BST?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on May 11, 2020, 10:42:18 am by SydneyRover »
thanks bb

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on May 11, 2020, 11:14:57 am by drfchound »
thanks bb

:facepalm: :facepalm:
So you can’t answer the question then Syderney.
I usually quite like dumplings.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on May 11, 2020, 11:17:15 am by SydneyRover »
Got to have the last yap aye  :)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on May 11, 2020, 11:18:15 am by drfchound »
Yes you do usually try for it.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on May 11, 2020, 06:34:03 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I think we could have saved a lot of angst here with a bit of application of logic.

It appears that Henderson says he has been disciplined for appearing in a video which is being used for party politiical purposes by the Tory party.

Mason said, apparently on LBC, that it was incorrect to say that Henderson had been disciplined for helping out with Tories at a Foodbank. I haven't seen or heard the interview with Mason, but that quote seems to indicate that he was accused of disciplining Henderson for helping out at the foodbank.

Just a thought lads. Maybe NEITHER Henderson nor Mason are lying.

Now, I don't know whether that is the case, but the policy I try to stick to is to look very, very carefully at evidence before rushing to judgement. I don't always stick to that, I'll admit, and I try to reflect and accept that I've got something wrong if it turns out that I have.

Do those of you who have been whooping about finding a (very minor) Labour liar and a (superficially) disgraceful disciplinary action think there's a chance you might have got it wrong here?

Can we draw a line under this one then?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012