Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 09:14:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Petition For Cummings To Be Sacked  (Read 2277 times)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Petition For Cummings To Be Sacked
« Reply #30 on May 29, 2020, 09:40:38 pm by IDM »
What’s over.?  Trust and faith in the government.?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on May 30, 2020, 01:19:29 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Bpool.

Yes. Apparently he went to a service station on the way back, when he was presumably clear. That's not the issue.

Conveniently, his 4 year old managed the 270 mile initial trip when they were symptomatic, without a piss stop. That must be some sort of record. My kids could barely manage an hour and a half in the back of the car without needing a stop at that age.

While - dont forget the kid couldnt make it from BCastle back home to Durham without needing a p**s in the Bluebell Wood where they did not say at any time "the bluebell are really lovely" to a passing couple.

Its ridiculous but allegedly true that he drove to BCastle to test his eyesight and what a poor excuse he came up with,  with 6 weeks to come up with something more plausible

I mean that was such a laughable explanation given all the other reasons he could have given for why he was at Barnard Castle - here is where I THINK he started :

I was a volunteer on Elon Musks SpaceX Rocket which launched without a hitch - but a few minutes after launch there was a problem and my training kicked it and I deployed the Ejector Seat and drifted back to earth ad landed in Barnard Castle where I was spotted by a local Chemistry Teacher

Then he thought nah f**k that - nobody will believe that and gradually worked his way down till he came up with that brilliant idea of testing nhis eyes.

Anybody got any other suggestions for the ones he nearly went with ?

That 'testing his eyesight' story is nothing less that Cummings publicly ripping the mess out of every person in this country and walking away laughing.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on May 30, 2020, 01:47:09 pm by ravenrover »
which judging by the photo after he finished his press con is exactly what he did

TinyPortal © 2005-2012