Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 01:14:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Corbyn comes 9th or 10th choice out of 10 !  (Read 884 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Corbyn comes 9th or 10th choice out of 10 !
« on May 30, 2020, 03:56:22 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1288743/Jeremy-Corbyn-news-labour-party-keir-starmer-latest-council-of-Europe

"Humiliation for Jeremy Corbyn as he loses ballot to represent Labour at Council of Europe
JERMEY CORBYN has lost out on a ballot to represent the Labour Party on its delegation to the Council of Europe."

The former Labour Party leader failed to be selected as one of the eight Parliamentary Labour Party members to represent the party on its delegation to the Council of Europe. There were 10 applicants and eight places.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
Re: Corbyn comes 9th or 10th choice out of 10 !
« Reply #2 on June 01, 2020, 02:01:47 pm by Not Now Kato »
Who cares?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 01, 2020, 05:22:09 pm by Donnywolf »
Watter unda t' bridge

Wheres Cameron the architect of our eventual leaving the EU gone (living in his Wides field somewhere near Scunny)

Wheres May gone ? After dinner (non) speaking but still getting pots of money for not doing them to be accurate

Corbyn similarly has gone and at least 2 of us on here dont care - and if I didnt see or hear of him again I wouldnt mind and wouldnt care

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on June 01, 2020, 05:43:15 pm by selby »
  Surprised at you two with Corbyn, from the outside looking in well he was never going to get a lot  of people onto his side after the initial newness wore off and should never have been leader.
  But as a constituent MP he  has been very good for people of that area from what I have read about him.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on June 01, 2020, 06:49:53 pm by Donnywolf »
Welll from my point of view I think he should have gone (like Milliband) after losing one election

Usually that means you wont make it at a second attempt

I think he is an honourable man and undoubtedly a tremedous campaigner for his constituents but for me history says "hes history" so that was my stance on him.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 01, 2020, 07:11:44 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
by chance found this accidentally today

it shows his ratings from Aug 2019 pre-election onwards . On the subject of him helping people that is how he met his "latest" wife (to be fair on that point ... Borice's latest "wife" will be confirmed in the future  ?)

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/trackers/should-jeremy-corbyn-remain-as-leader-of-the-labour-party

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on June 01, 2020, 09:03:52 pm by ravenrover »
Watter unda t' bridge

Wheres Cameron the architect of our eventual leaving the EU gone (living in his Wides field somewhere near Scunny)

Wheres May gone ? After dinner (non) speaking but still getting pots of money for not doing them to be accurate

Corbyn similarly has gone and at least 2 of us on here dont care - and if I didnt see or hear of him again I wouldnt mind and wouldnt care

Where's May gone? Last I heard it was Cheltenham  😁

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on June 01, 2020, 09:54:41 pm by selby »
  Question's, If Corbyn had stuck  to his long held beliefs on the EU and led the Labour party  backing Brexit.
   1) Do you think they would have done better in the election?
   2) Would you have voted Labour?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on June 01, 2020, 10:42:13 pm by SydneyRover »
Today's questions are is how well SKS is doing and how badly johnson & cummings are running the country.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012