Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:02:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Away match tickets  (Read 1160 times)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
Away match tickets
« on June 10, 2020, 12:47:42 am by Draytonian III »
I know this might have been covered elsewhere but how do I get my money back for the AWAY tickets that I bought namely Accrington,Lincoln and Rotherham ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

since-1969

• VSC Member
Re: Away match tickets
« Reply #1 on June 10, 2020, 07:53:35 am by since-1969 »
I know this might have been covered elsewhere but how do I get my money back for the AWAY tickets that I bought namely Accrington,Lincoln and Rotherham ?
Let club will be there for you if you ask them . Or ...if want to donate it .

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on June 10, 2020, 07:58:35 am by eastender »
You could donate the money to the club if you can afford it, as the away team don't get the money until after the game has been played.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 10, 2020, 08:03:41 am by roversdude »
You could donate the money to the club if you can afford it, as the away team don't get the money until after the game has been played.

If that is definite then Rovers can keep mine along with last 3 games from season ticket

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on June 10, 2020, 08:45:31 am by Draytonian III »
I’m not bothered about the money for my season ticket as I know the Rovers will have a plan to sort that out ,but as I’m currently out of work I could do with the £60 or so they cost me .

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on June 10, 2020, 09:53:54 am by eastender »

If that is definite then Rovers can keep mine along with last 3 games from season ticket

It's definite , SM mentioned it in an earlier thread.

POD

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 10, 2020, 09:55:07 am by POD »
I think that it is slightly different with regard to AWAY match ticket money.   Rovers were never going to get that money anyway as it would have been given to the other club and Rovers were just holding onto it until after the matches were played.  With HOME match tickets and SEASON TICKETS, this was money that our club was expecting to receive and had budgeted for, so any refunds now have to come out of money which the club probably no longer has, given the current situation.
I think that if fans are happy for the club to keep any of the above ticket money, they could perhaps be offered tickets for future home games - not much use to season ticket holders I know, but they could perhaps bring a friend who wouldn’t otherwise have attended, meaning no loss of income to the club.
Anyway, according to DROS, the club intends to let us know what it intends to do, sometime next week. 

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on June 10, 2020, 11:41:57 am by silent majority »
My advice to everybody is just to be patient.

The club do have a plan of action which will help get us through this difficult time. And I do need to stress that it is a difficult time!

At the moment they're exploring a few more ideas, and waiting for the detail to come out of yesterdays meetings, and bearing in mind none of this is cast in stone, i.e. the season finishing, until the EGM has taken place confirming those details.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on June 10, 2020, 01:28:10 pm by Draytonian III »
No worries, I for one trust the club to sort it

TinyPortal © 2005-2012