Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 05:00:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Priti Patel  (Read 19381 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Priti Patel
« on June 12, 2020, 08:17:03 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I was saying last week, I actually think she genuinely is a psychopath.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/deport-autistic-jamaica-osime-brown-uk-home-office-a9400101.html?amp

This story has choked me right up.

My brother-in-law has serious autism. He is utterly incapable of looking after himself and would fall through the cracks if he didn't have family looking after him.

The lad in this story came to Britain when he was 4. He's in prison for nicking a mobile phone.

What the f**k have we allowed ourselves to become as a country?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
Re: Priti Patel
« Reply #1 on June 12, 2020, 09:04:02 pm by wilts rover »
We have other threads on here about patriotism and supporting your country.

Priti Patel was sacked from her previous ministerial role because she colluded, without the knowledge of her bosses, with a foreign government to subsidies that government with British taxpapyers money.

In previous years this could have been seen as treasonable. For Cummings & Johnson it made her deserving of being Home Secretary.

That's all you ever need to know about Priti Patel.

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 12, 2020, 10:17:00 pm by EasyforDennis »
She is an absolutely vile hateful woman.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 13, 2020, 06:23:50 am by Donnywolf »
Priti Pathetic imo

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on June 13, 2020, 09:00:45 am by SydneyRover »
She seem to have a natural ability to get right people's noses

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on June 14, 2020, 04:27:29 pm by selby »
  As do Edd Milliband, John McConnell, Eimily Thornberry, Diane Abbott, Rebecca Long Bailey, and not forgetting Jeremy Corbyn Syd, just a few of the reasons you and them lost again by a landslide.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on June 14, 2020, 06:05:00 pm by idler »
  As do Edd Milliband, John McConnell, Eimily Thornberry, Diane Abbott, Rebecca Long Bailey, and not forgetting Jeremy Corbyn Syd, just a few of the reasons you and them lost again by a landslide.
So the Conservatives have not learned from Labour’s mistakes Selby?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 14, 2020, 06:20:53 pm by wilts rover »

You won. Get over it. Celebrate how fantastically you have done...

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on June 14, 2020, 06:46:54 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
She seem to have a natural ability to get right people's noses

I can think of someone not a million miles away that does too.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on June 14, 2020, 07:21:49 pm by DonnyOsmond »

You won? You should have said. I never knew.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on June 14, 2020, 07:58:36 pm by idler »
There's no joy in victory if your party wins but your country loses.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on June 14, 2020, 09:32:32 pm by selby »
  No need to be so critical of yourself  Glyn, I am sure deep down you are a decent lad.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on June 14, 2020, 11:15:58 pm by SydneyRover »
Johson, grayling, cummings, shapps, gove, raab, hancock, mogg, I think they are all really nice people  :)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on June 15, 2020, 12:34:53 am by Glyn_Wigley »
  No need to be so critical of yourself  Glyn, I am sure deep down you are a decent lad.

I know, that's why I wasn't doing do.

Please, if you're going to try and be witty don't rely on the same tired old material. You'll lose what little audience you have left.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on June 15, 2020, 11:37:05 am by Not Now Kato »

Wrong selby, you lost.  Sadly, you took the rest of the country down with you too - but hey ho, I'm sure you'll enjoy your chlorinated chicken and hormone fed beef!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on June 15, 2020, 02:49:12 pm by Donnywolf »

Wrong selby, you lost.  Sadly, you took the rest of the country down with you too - but hey ho, I'm sure you'll enjoy your chlorinated chicken and hormone fed beef!

.... and the horrific stuff (banned in 100 + Countries) that they drug Pigs with

I cant bear to think of that

...and I remind Johnson of his promise to stop live exports to here there and Italy etc. 1000 miles on a hot lorry to die the same death that you could have "enjoyed" in Carlisle

Oops another promise already seems to have gone awry - never mind that plank Helen Whately will get the Fox hunting going again I am sure

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on June 15, 2020, 05:04:32 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Did you notice Patel yesterday condemning the violence "by a small minority" of the people protesting on Saturday.

A fiver for anyone who finds evidence of her saying the violence at the BLM protest the week before was by a small minority.

She must have been told off since.

https://twitter.com/BenKentish/status/1272555528317739008?s=19

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on June 15, 2020, 05:37:04 pm by selby »
  Kato. I will say it again just for you, I voted to remain, I am just a better loser than a lot on here and am happy to accept a democratic vote, you obviously don't.
   like small kids when not able to get an ice cream.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on June 15, 2020, 06:32:57 pm by selby »
  Kato,I am not bothered how much chlorinated  chicken is imported, I will not nor do I have to buy any of it, or any other cheap food buddy. In fact if I wanted the meat I eat I could walk down the lane and and be introduced to  the animal it came from.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on June 15, 2020, 06:42:01 pm by IDM »
  Kato,I am not bothered how much chlorinated  chicken is imported, I will not nor do I have to buy any of it, or any other cheap food buddy. In fact if I wanted the meat I eat I could walk down the lane and and be introduced to  the animal it came from.

Much of the population doesn’t have that option though, so if our food isn’t labelled properly how would we have the choice to avoid products like that.?

Or are you so self centred you really don’t care about what happens to others.?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on June 15, 2020, 08:24:45 pm by selby »
Kato, you can take the horse to the water buddy, but you can't make it drink mate.
  To me it is up to the customer themselves, but before that the government agencies to impose the law on food hygiene and standerd laws that already exist.
  I am old enough and know that there has been in the past

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on June 15, 2020, 08:27:41 pm by Not Now Kato »
  Kato. I will say it again just for you, I voted to remain, I am just a better loser than a lot on here and am happy to accept a democratic vote, you obviously don't.

I was referring to your post which was clearly referring to the GE.  Not sure what type of ice cream the Yanks will let us have though.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on June 15, 2020, 08:34:42 pm by Not Now Kato »
Kato, you can take the horse to the water buddy, but you can't make it drink mate.

Oh but you can selby, it's very easy if you know what you're doing; oh, and so long as there are two of you....

First person takes the horse by its whiskers and pulls it's mouth well into the water container, (or lake etc).  The second person stands immediately behind the horse and, when the horses mouth is deep in the water, kicks it hard in the bollox.....

Whsssssssssssssssssss   :thumbsup:

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on June 15, 2020, 08:52:19 pm by selby »
  Yes Kato, I can just imagine you with tour bike helmet on behind the horse.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on June 15, 2020, 08:53:03 pm by drfchound »

I was referring to your post which was clearly referring to the GE.  Not sure what type of ice cream the Yanks will let us have though.

That is a load of Walls.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on June 17, 2020, 12:55:47 pm by RobTheRover »
Nice friends she keeps too.  You'd think there was some political gamesmanship and sleight of hand going on in the background if you didn't know better.  Oh, hang on.....

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jun/16/priti-patel-linked-with-monument-protection-campaign-organiser

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on June 17, 2020, 01:49:20 pm by Not Now Kato »
Nice friends she keeps too.  You'd think there was some political gamesmanship and sleight of hand going on in the background if you didn't know better.  Oh, hang on.....

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jun/16/priti-patel-linked-with-monument-protection-campaign-organiser

It seems there's nothing beneath Priti Patel.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on June 23, 2020, 11:51:00 am by BillyStubbsTears »
This story is before Patel's time. But this is what our Home Office has been doing for a decade now. Read it. If this doesn't fill you with rage at what we have become, I fear for your soul.

https://mobile.twitter.com/john_vassiliou1/status/1275176474241388544

I am walking round my office kicking walls after reading this. Because it chimes exactly with what I've written before about what happened to my brother-in-law who lost his dad to cancer in chaotic circumstances when he was 8, and despite being born in Britain, raised speaking English, with English friends in an English town, was unable to get the paperwork to prove his British citizenship when he wanted to join the RAF.

May, Rudd and now Patel. Three women who have made me feel disgusted to be British, because they f**k people's lives for political benefit.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on June 23, 2020, 12:37:40 pm by Ldr »
Thank you for worrying for my soul

TinyPortal © 2005-2012