Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 09:24:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Grant Shapps / Michael Green / Sebastian Fox  (Read 726 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Grant Shapps / Michael Green / Sebastian Fox
« on July 03, 2020, 09:34:39 am by Donnywolf »
How the HELL is this apology for a Cabinet Minister allowed anywhere near a Govt telling us what to do
There is much competition in my brain to award the most "incompetent" one of the current crop and yet still he consistently makes the top 10 BUT ...
... HOW is he allowed to get away with this and still be allowed to be in Parliament
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/mar/15/grant-shapps-admits-he-had-second-job-as-millioniare-web-marketer-while-mp

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Grant Shapps / Michael Green / Sebastian Fox
« Reply #1 on July 03, 2020, 09:38:47 am by Donnywolf »
Oh I forgot - he didnt lie either

Dont forget he just "over firmly denied" that he had been Michael Green even though he was photographed wearing that name badge and that he had had a second job when an MP something which is not allowed

He also sued someone for lible because they said he DID have a second job AND he was calling himself Michael Green - and the bloke had to make an apology and I think pay damages

If I have to last bit wrong - sorry - I must have just over firmly misread it

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 03, 2020, 02:45:56 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
In the Conservative Party of the past (ie Thatcher backwards), Shapps would just about have been tolerated as the oily spiv he is in the local Conservative Club. He would not have been let any where near representing the Conservative Party in an election.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 04, 2020, 01:15:46 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Shapps, a wealthy businessman, threatened to financially ruin a constituent by suing him for libel, when Shapps KNEW that the constituent was telling the truth.

The fact that he now has a senior position in the Cabinet tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about the moral compass of this Government.

What Shapps did really ought to be criminal. Imagine the terror of that constituent when the letter landed on his mat. He knew he was right, but that's rarely the issue in libel cases. Plenty of people have been right and still been ruined.

Shapps is a disgusting example of a human being. Utterly beneath contempt for doing that to an innocent, honest man.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 01:18:40 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 04, 2020, 05:17:36 pm by Donnywolf »
He would probably "over firmly deny" being a t**t as well

TinyPortal © 2005-2012