Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 03:13:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Free Laptop - Gone - 2 Smartphones still available  (Read 734 times)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
Free Laptop - Gone - 2 Smartphones still available
« on July 06, 2020, 11:03:20 am by Not Now Kato »
Further to my previous giveaway - https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=276711.0

I still keep hearing that there are people in lockdown having difficulties with having to share one computer between several children. Also, that there are others who don't have a computer at all but would benefit from having one.

I have a further Laptop which is surplus to requirements and would like to donate it to anyone in that position free of charge.  It is fully working and has Windows 10 installed.  This has been passed on to me to give away by my Brother-in-Law, (Raithy on this forum), and was his own personal property. I have cleared it down of any information pertaining to him and reinstalled Windows 10, so it is as it would have been from the shop.

Details as follows: -
Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ABR 15” Laptop  Laptop now gone to Idler
AMD A10 7th Generation Processor
12 GB RAM

It will come with a Logitech Wireless Mouse and power supply, but no manual or bag – the manual can be downloaded from Lenovo’s web site if needed.

We would like it to go to a fellow Rovers supporter if possible.  If not then do you know of anyone/organisation who could collect them it distribute it to someone in such a position.

I also have 2 Android Smartphones which again I would like to give away free to anyone in need of one, (a relative or friend in lockdown who needs to stay in touch maybe).  They are: -
 NEXUS 4
 NEXUS 5

Both are fully working, not locked to any network and in good condition with no cracks or scratches to the screens so only need a SIM and they're good to go.

They would need to be collected from my house in Bessacarr as my wife and I are self isolating due to age and health conditions.

PM me for contact details if you would like the Laptop or one of the mobiles and say which you would like.

NB. THESE ARE BEING OFFERED FREE IN THE SPIRIT OF THE FORUM TO ANYONE IN GENUINE NEED OF THEM. PLEASE DON'T TAKE THEM TO SELL ON. THANK YOU

I'll update this as and when any of them are claimed.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 11:42:29 am by Not Now Kato »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Ldr

• Forum Member
Re: Free Laptop and Smartphones
« Reply #1 on July 06, 2020, 11:32:20 am by Ldr »
Great stuff NNK

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 06, 2020, 12:41:02 pm by roversdude »
Good effort pal

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 06, 2020, 01:33:50 pm by SydneyRover »
Kato you are a man rich in generosity.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 06, 2020, 01:47:43 pm by Not Now Kato »
Thanks guys, at times like these I'm happy for someone who needs them to get benefit from them.  The Laptop is now on hold for Idler.

Darren

• Forum Member
Re: Free Laptop on hold 2 Smartphones still available
« Reply #5 on July 06, 2020, 02:54:48 pm by Darren »
What a lovely gesture, nice one mate.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
Re: Free Laptop - Gone - 2 Smartphones still available
« Reply #6 on July 07, 2020, 11:43:13 am by Not Now Kato »
Laptop now gone to Idler.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 07, 2020, 10:48:47 pm by idler »
Thanks very much NNK. One very happy granddaughter plus the chance to see my two brothers and wives, socially distanced of course. Longest drive in four months and then heavy rain all the way home the only downer.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 08, 2020, 09:53:12 am by Not Now Kato »
Your very welcome idler, great to meet you yesterday.  All the best to your granddaughter with her studies.  :thumbsup:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012