Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:40:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fixtures to be announced  (Read 4344 times)

selby

• VSC Member
Re: Fixtures to be announced
« Reply #30 on August 17, 2020, 10:14:18 am by selby »
  Well, most of you are not doing a bad job of trying to disenfranchise a season ticket holder, travel's to a lot of away matches, buys lots of Rovers shirts etc, for both himself and his family and whose step son played for the Rovers and he transported all over the country to watch.
  He happens to like Leeds as well, the city he is from and a team that he supported as a boy, and I know because we have a lot of BANTER about it he can laugh along with the best.
  But some of you lot are downright nasty, something you probably would not be if you were stood in front of him.
 Any way it looks like he has done a job on you and reeled you in.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on August 17, 2020, 10:20:14 am by belton rover »
Why is is it that it’s okay for you all to hate Leeds, but if I say say the same about Barnsley everyone gets upset.

It’s not fair.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on August 17, 2020, 10:23:52 am by Campsall rover »
EFL cup and Leeds ( Vermin ) Utd U23’s at home and all the Donny Whites walling around the Keepmoat, shorts on, Adidas trainers, no shirts, covered in tattoos, swilling cans of Stella. Gates closed
This obsession with hating Leeds fans is getting really boring.

We haven’t even had the EFL draw yet.  :headbang:

Can we not have something a bit more constructive to talk about, would be really good in these unprecedented times.

And I for one, am also bored with your constant love in with Leeds. We all know you love them but it becomes a bit tiresome constantly reading it. In case you hadn’t twigged, the majority of people on this forum for one reason or another, can’t abide anything they stand for so just suck it up or don’t bother reading or answering.
Speak for all do you?  No you don’t. If your so bored with it I suggest you should be the one that doesn’t bother to read it or post.

I am having no love in with Leeds.
DRFC are my team as you will well know if you read my posts.
I watch them home & away and have done for 40+ years.

I have seen Leeds live on only 2 occasions in that time apart from the games they played against Rovers.

Now do us all a favour and do one. Your pathetic making comments like that and making yourself look a complete idiot.

On the contrary, I speak for myself and am entitled to my opinion. I certainly don’t speak for everyone but I’d wager a small bet that there are more anti Leeds posters on here than pro Leeds.
I dare say you are a Rovers supporter of long standing but your constant defending of Leeds borders on sickening. And I’m probably an idiot with more brains than you. If you really can’t help yourself with your Leeds love in, go find Waccoe, you’ll find far more like minded ‘idiots’ there.

As someone that has also been sad for naming my wifi We_ all_hate_Leeds_scum, I agree with what you say
Look Filo all I said was it is SAD to keep Posting about Leeds moronic supporters. I would have thought there are more sensible debates to have.
It was nothing personal, I just used the word SAD. If that’s offensive i apologise.
I have no intention of offending anyone on here even those I may disagree with.

Yes i agree Leeds DO have a moronic following & many are in Doncaster unfortunately, but it is only a relatively small percentage who give the club a bad name.
Every club has them it is just that Leeds have one of the highest numbers.

Let me make this clear, I am in no way defending them or having any love in with the Club.

I just think it is unnecessary to have this constant barrage on this site. We all know they have some foul loud mouth nutters following them.

Shall we leave it at that. I am not wanting to get into a slanging match with you or anyone else.
This is supposed to be a forum for sensible debate and is not twitter or any other social media site where anything said seems to be acceptable.

Time for the moderators to get involved if abuse is acceptable on here.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 01:59:58 pm by Campsall rover »

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on August 17, 2020, 10:25:33 am by Campsall rover »
  Well, most of you are not doing a bad job of trying to disenfranchise a season ticket holder, travel's to a lot of away matches, buys lots of Rovers shirts etc, for both himself and his family and whose step son played for the Rovers and he transported all over the country to watch.
  He happens to like Leeds as well, the city he is from and a team that he supported as a boy, and I know because we have a lot of BANTER about it he can laugh along with the best.
  But some of you lot are downright nasty, something you probably would not be if you were stood in front of him.
 Any way it looks like he has done a job on you and reeled you in.
Thanks for that Brian, much appreciated.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on August 17, 2020, 10:34:25 am by IDM »
EFL cup and Leeds ( Vermin ) Utd U23’s at home and all the Donny Whites walling around the Keepmoat, shorts on, Adidas trainers, no shirts, covered in tattoos, swilling cans of Stella. Gates closed

Can we not have something a bit more constructive to talk about, would be really good in these unprecedented times.

And I for one, am also bored with your constant love in with Leeds. We all know you love them but it becomes a bit tiresome constantly reading it. In case you hadn’t twigged, the majority of people on this forum for one reason or another, can’t abide anything they stand for so just suck it up or don’t bother reading or answering.
Speak for all do you?  No you don’t. If your so bored with it I suggest you should be the one that doesn’t bother to read it or post.

I have seen Leeds live on only 2 occasions in that time apart from the games they played against Rovers.

Now do us all a favour and do one. Your pathetic making comments like that and making yourself look a complete idiot.

On the contrary, I speak for myself and am entitled to my opinion. I certainly don’t speak for everyone but I’d wager a small bet that there are more anti Leeds posters on here than pro Leeds.
I dare say you are a Rovers supporter of long standing but your constant defending of Leeds borders on sickening. And I’m probably an idiot with more brains than you. If you really can’t help yourself with your Leeds love in, go find Waccoe, you’ll find far more like minded ‘idiots’ there.

As someone that has also been sad for naming my wifi We_ all_hate_Leeds_scum, I agree with what you say
Look IDM all I said was it is SAD to keep Posting about Leeds moronic supporters. I would have thought there are more sensible debates to have.

Yes i agree Leeds DO have a moronic following but it is only a relatively small percentage who give the club a bad name.

Let me make this clear, I am in no way defending them or having any love in with the Club.

I just think it is unnecessary to have this constant barrage on this site. We all know they have some foul loud mouth nutters following them.

Shall we leave it at that. I am not wanting to get into a slanging match with you or anyone else.
This is supposed to be a forum for sensible debate and is not twitter or any other social media site where anything said seems to be acceptable.

Me.?

I’m more or less with you on this.

I don’t “hate” Leeds at all, but I don’t support them either.

I’ll chant against them a football as part of the “banter” but that’s as far as it goes for me.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on August 17, 2020, 10:36:43 am by Filo »

Look IDM all I said was it is SAD to keep Posting about Leeds moronic supporters. I would have thought there are more sensible debates to have.

Yes i agree Leeds DO have a moronic following but it is only a relatively small percentage who give the club a bad name.

I think that might have been aimed towards me rather than IDM 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on August 17, 2020, 10:41:38 am by Campsall rover »
Sorry IDM I apologise. You were not supposed to be the recipient of my post.
Really sorry. :facepalm:  I will change it on the post.

Yes it was for FILO
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 11:02:21 am by Campsall rover »

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on August 17, 2020, 10:48:52 am by NickDRFC »

Yes it was for IDM.

IDM on the brain? ;)

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on August 17, 2020, 10:49:52 am by IDM »
It’s ok, hardly the end of the world 👍

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on August 17, 2020, 11:00:39 am by Campsall rover »

Yes it was for IDM.

IDM on the brain? ;)
He is one of the good guys on here imo. Never seen an abusive post from him. In fact his posts are great to read, because they contain well thought out articulate opinions.
It’s a shame Nick we don’t get more of them from some of the other posters.
Yes the post was intended for FILO

Feel really embarrassed i put his name to that post. A complete aberration on my part. I suppose now i have turned 65 we can call it a senior moment.  :that:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 11:37:08 am by Campsall rover »

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on August 17, 2020, 11:05:47 am by IDM »
There really is no harm done., and I only get frustrated by the WUMs anyway..!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on August 17, 2020, 11:07:21 am by Filo »

Yes it was for IDM.

IDM on the brain? ;)
He is one of the good guys on here imo. Never seen an abusive post from him. In fact his posts are great to read, because they contain well thought out articulate opinions.
It’s a shame Nick we don’t get more of them from some of the other posters. Yes the post was intended for FILO

Feel really embarrassed i put his name to that post. A complete aberration on my part. I suppose now i have turned 65 we can call it a senior moment.  :that:

No need to shout I know it was for me, I must assume I’m a bad guy 🤪🤪🤪

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on August 17, 2020, 11:12:12 am by Campsall rover »

Yes it was for IDM.

IDM on the brain? ;)
It’s a shame Nick we don’t get more of them from some of the other posters. Yes the post was intended for FILO

No need to shout I know it was for me, I must assume I’m a bad guy 🤪🤪🤪
Filo you said it. I didn’t. !!!   ;) ;) ;)   :thumbsup:   :) :) :)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on August 17, 2020, 11:13:57 am by Campsall rover »
There really is no harm done., and I only get frustrated by the WUMs anyway..!

:thumbsup:

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on August 17, 2020, 11:18:19 am by idler »
With all that's happening in the game just now we should have enough to talk about with our team without wasting time and energy on other clubs.
There's nothing wrong with agreeing to differ without getting into slanging matches.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on August 17, 2020, 11:32:31 am by Campsall rover »
With all that's happening in the game just now we should have enough to talk about with our team without wasting time and energy on other clubs.
There's nothing wrong with agreeing to differ without getting into slanging matches.
As I have just posted on another thread Idler, there seems to be some very bored people posting at the moment.
Most of it is totally unacceptable. We are all Rovers aren’t we & we are all supposed to be part of the human race facing one of the worlds major health pandemic’s.
Nothing wrong in disagreeing with one another but why it can’t be done in a civilised manor is quite worrying isn’t it.
No wonder wars start when politicians start getting abusive. No names mentioned with that one. ( For off topic thread )

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on August 17, 2020, 11:45:51 am by RedRover45 »

Cheers Filo, it appears you can’t have an opinion on here without someone calling you pathetic and an idiot and then suggesting moderators review the abuse.
I was not abusive in any way and this is supposed to be a civilised forum. Someone appears to be very touchy and sensitive. Perhaps I hit a raw nerve.

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on August 17, 2020, 11:48:43 am by RedRover45 »

Sad man. Your not worth having a debate with because you are just wanting to mouth off.
I thought this was supposed to be a forum for sensible conversation.
Obviously not in your case.

Over & out from me on this conversation if that’s what you can call it.

Sad man ? Mouth off ?
Perhaps you ought to revisit this thread and see who started slinging personal insults like pathetic, sad and idiot. For a 65 year old may I suggest it’s high time you grew up.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on August 17, 2020, 11:57:49 am by Campsall rover »
 :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: keep digging.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 12:01:19 pm by Campsall rover »

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on August 17, 2020, 06:32:02 pm by Janso »
Christ, get a room.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012