Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:17:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Poor Lambs  (Read 4699 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Re: Poor Lambs
« Reply #30 on August 09, 2020, 06:04:40 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
I’m not saying anyone against it is wrong but all these stories about them are coming from the same locations as the weapons of mass destruction
Again these people are not perfect and I’m not saying they should be allowed in but if all the stories are so true and proven why was it not just a case of NO
There is obviously something deeper going on and the FA should be more upfront about it

what planet have you been on and here is another attempt that got blocked

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/saudi-hit-squad-mbs-kill-saad-aljabri-us-canada-lawsuit

thats why i suggested Newcastle play in "Harlequin" shirts (quarterised)

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 06:32:35 pm by Colemans Left Hook »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BahrainRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on August 10, 2020, 08:46:08 am by BahrainRover »
Sha66y. Taif dates back beyond the 6th century. If I understand correctly, you were in military compounds? then I can understand you view. With your proximity to Yemen, you are well within striking distance of the Houthi, there for the warning boards reading as they do. On the BAE compounds over this side the same boards read different, just to exercise caution. Its a shame your experience wasn't wider as this is one beautiful (all be it in a different way to what we see in the UK) country and steeped in history, some of the world earliest civilizations originated from these regions, This whole area was a hub for trading between the Far East and West centuries ago. As I said I have lived here around 8 years now and don't live in a fancy compound, I find these places sterile and bubble like, not a true reflection on what Saudi is really like. I imagine the military compound would be possibly even more so. I mix with Saudis and I assure you they are some of the kindest most giving people that I have ever come across. And I have been blessed to work all corners of the globe with my work in Museums and Exhibitions.

Forum Admin

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on August 10, 2020, 12:48:42 pm by Forum Admin »
BR,

Is there a reason that you've created another log in?

BahrainRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on August 10, 2020, 05:01:00 pm by BahrainRover »
Yes because I forgot my old password. I tried the reset but the confirmation mail went to an old email I cannot access anymore. I did email you directly to sort it out but received no response back from anyone. So this left me no option than to recreate again.

Forum Admin

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on August 11, 2020, 12:53:53 pm by Forum Admin »
Yes because I forgot my old password. I tried the reset but the confirmation mail went to an old email I cannot access anymore. I did email you directly to sort it out but received no response back from anyone. So this left me no option than to recreate again.

If you go into your account settings, modify profile section, you can change your email address.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on August 11, 2020, 01:01:01 pm by Filo »

If you go into your account settings, modify profile section, you can change your email address.

Would he only be able to do that if he knew his password?

BahrainRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on August 11, 2020, 03:29:19 pm by BahrainRover »
Exactly

TinyPortal © 2005-2012