Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:43:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crowds back in October.  (Read 2483 times)

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
Crowds back in October.
« on August 07, 2020, 12:58:46 pm by Axholme Lion »
I don't know how this will affect Rovers but at Millwall we have just been told we will be allowed 30% capacity from October with no away fans, using the North Stand for home fans. This gives us a working capacity for the moment of 6,000 as the original capacity has been reduced do to the removal of seats at the front to put in the wires. So far 2,600 STs have been sold with another 900 on a first come first served basis. After that it is members only on a match by match basis, where you can only apply for a ticket for every other game. Going on this basis I would imagine you would not have to much trouble getting to see most of your home games. I am told this is the way it will be for all clubs for the moment. I hope this is of help to you.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
Re: Crowds back in October.
« Reply #1 on August 07, 2020, 02:07:51 pm by Alan Southstand »
Common sense not to allow away supporters.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 07, 2020, 02:25:59 pm by silent majority »
The away fans allocation regulation is being suspended for next season, that doesn't mean we won't attract away fans, it very much depends on club specific situations.

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 07, 2020, 06:00:08 pm by VivaRovers »

Only if you work on the basis that all supporters live in the towns/areas of the team they support. For example, though a Doncaster supporter, I pose less risk to myself and others walking the 30 minutes to Millwall, than I do travelling the 175 miles to Doncaster by public transport.

Unless you didn't mean in terms of pandemic spread management, in which case apologies for misreading.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 07, 2020, 06:02:33 pm by IDM »
Is this Millwall’s plan as a “what if” should the government permit spectators to return.?

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 07, 2020, 07:16:07 pm by scawsby steve »

Only if you work on the basis that all supporters live in the towns/areas of the team they support. For example, though a Doncaster supporter, I pose less risk to myself and others walking the 30 minutes to Millwall, than I do travelling the 175 miles to Doncaster by public transport.

Unless you didn't mean in terms of pandemic spread management, in which case apologies for misreading.

I think it will be more to do with home supporters having first dibs of match tickets in the event of greatly reduced capacities, Glen.

Also, you could have a situation where the number of season ticket holders exceeds the limited capacity allowed.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on August 08, 2020, 11:12:37 am by roversdude »
I know we are looking at a lot less people but apparently you can watch Rosso v Maltby today

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 08, 2020, 11:35:10 am by Draytonian III »
That’s strange because you can’t watch Retford Utd vs Clipstone today as it’s behind closed doors ,I think someone best check up on that before they get into bother

TheFunk

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 08, 2020, 12:03:10 pm by TheFunk »
Knaresborough Town is behind closed doors. The clubhouse is open after the match is finished though.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on August 08, 2020, 02:24:13 pm by IDM »
All non league fixtures down to a certain level have to be behind closed doors..

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on August 10, 2020, 12:11:32 pm by Axholme Lion »
Is this Millwall’s plan as a “what if” should the government permit spectators to return.?

This is what we have been advised what is happening by the supporters club who have been in liaison with the club and police etc. Still can't order season tickets yet!  :mad:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012