Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:34:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: man u keeper  (Read 3214 times)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dknward2

• VSC Member
Re: man u keeper
« Reply #1 on August 08, 2020, 09:21:45 pm by dknward2 »
Sounds good hopefully in the mold of seny

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 08, 2020, 10:15:56 pm by Draytonian III »
And this person who writes this is a total football expert or a friend of an agent

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 09, 2020, 05:21:49 pm by GazLaz »
Pointless article isn’t it?

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 09, 2020, 05:49:17 pm by sheffield exile1 »
That's what I like about this forum. Possible/potential option relating to a new signing instantly dismissed....the phrase "why bother" comes to mind...

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 09, 2020, 08:29:00 pm by GazLaz »
It’s just a pie in the sky random name.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 09, 2020, 09:59:39 pm by RoversAlias »
That's what I like about this forum. Possible/potential option relating to a new signing instantly dismissed....the phrase "why bother" comes to mind...

Counter to that though, what often happens is someone reads a totally unreliable rumour - since there are tons of waste-of-space rumour sites and accounts these days - then they report the name on here without the source (not in this case but generally) and then people run away with it like it's fact. Then you see others criticise the club for these imaginary deals not materialising and now a daft rumour has caused actual ill sentiment in the fanbase. It does happen so people get annoyed by random punts in the dark as a result.

As for Matej Kovar, I doubt he's someone many of us have seen play but Donny Dave posted the link to someone suggesting him and that's fair enough. Personally I hope we go for someone with more league experience since Jones has none and he will need someone more senior to learn from and work with this season.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 10, 2020, 08:20:00 am by Metalmicky »
The Alex Palmer suggestion (from West Brom) in the Rumour Mill would be a good option IMO.  He had some experience in the National League and League 2 over the last few years and spent most of last season at Plymouth, playing nearly the full season and becoming a bit of a fans favourite.  I (personally) haven't heard of him, but I hope that DM is using his West Brom connections to look at this kid...

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 10, 2020, 05:55:07 pm by karldew »
Friendly against Utd 1st September..

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 10, 2020, 08:18:38 pm by Alan Southstand »
Where’s that info from?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012