Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:15:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rovers Calendars 📆  (Read 1868 times)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
Rovers Calendars 📆
« on August 09, 2020, 11:01:32 am by Draytonian III »
Would it be good idea for club to produce a different calendar for next year as it often seems that players featured for a particular month have left . What about a passed players one with their Rovers stats on the paper , maybe the player of each month could have been born in that month, August Ian Snodin etc

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

craigdrfc

• VSC Member
Re: Rovers Calendars 📆
« Reply #1 on August 09, 2020, 12:15:51 pm by craigdrfc »
Great idea, would also showcase some of the older home/away kits

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 09, 2020, 01:38:34 pm by phil old leake »
Could include celebrations of promotion and Johnstone’s Paint

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 09, 2020, 08:42:53 pm by Draytonian III »
If not players ,famous victories in each month

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
Re: Rovers Calendars
« Reply #4 on December 10, 2020, 02:58:03 pm by Draytonian III »
Would it be good idea for club to produce a different calendar for next year as it often seems that players featured for a particular month have left . What about a passed players one with their Rovers stats on the paper , maybe the player of each month could have been born in that month, August Ian Snodin etc

I got my new calendar for next year today and it looks like the club and myself might have been on the same wavelength as there’s photos of Stoke,Brentford,Copps 500,Wembley,Man City penalty shootout etc , on it

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on December 10, 2020, 04:03:25 pm by roversdude »
Bit late to change it now

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on December 10, 2020, 07:25:06 pm by drfchound »

I got my new calendar for next year today and it looks like the club and myself might have been on the same wavelength as there’s photos of Stoke,Brentford,Copps 500,Wembley,Man City penalty shootout etc , on it

Hi mate, in your August post did you mean past players or passed players.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on December 10, 2020, 08:19:44 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Hi mate, in your August post did you mean past players or passed players.

Must mean past, unless he has some news to tell us about Snodin.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012