Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:44:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Revealed: Credit Suisse leak unmasks criminals, fraudsters and corrupt .......  (Read 939 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
''Revealed: Credit Suisse leak unmasks criminals, fraudsters and corrupt politicians''

''massive leak from one of the world’s biggest private banks, Credit Suisse, has exposed the hidden wealth of clients involved in torture, drug trafficking, money laundering, corruption and other serious crimes.

Details of accounts linked to 30,000 Credit Suisse clients all over the world are contained in the leak, which unmasks the beneficiaries of more than 100bn Swiss francs (£80bn)* held in one of Switzerland’s best-known financial institutions''

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2022/feb/20/credit-suisse-secrets-leak-unmasks-criminals-fraudsters-corrupt-politicians

Many complain about the Guardian but don't offer alternative sources, they are a trusted source for whistle blowers and information. I don't remember the Express or the Tele being a trusted media partner of choice for the Paradise or Pandora Papers

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

selby

• VSC Member
  And what will be done about it?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member

Ask them at South Parade, it's your government

selby

• VSC Member
  It's my government now is it? and who is your government, you have enough to say about mine, just which one do you vote for?   
  Have you time to have a your government? Your lass must be bored out of her skull.

selby

• VSC Member
 Syd, do you ever have a day when there is nothing wrong in your world.
  Try it it will work wonders for you, and no doubt more for the people you live with.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Tell me what your government is going to do about CS selby, you did ask did you not?

drfchound

• Forum Member

He appears to have opened a thread but doesn’t want to discuss anything with you mate.
He doesn’t do answers.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member

He appears to have opened a thread but doesn’t want to discuss anything with you mate.
He doesn’t do answers.
Same old same old!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Sprot, selby, if the EU place sanctions on Switzerland do you think the UK will follow?

''Switzerland at risk of EU blacklist after Credit Suisse leak''

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2022/feb/21/switzerland-at-risk-of-eu-blacklist-after-credit-suisse-leak

drfchound

• Forum Member

He doesn’t do answers.
Same old same old!

Agreed.

selby

• VSC Member
  The EU want to worry about Germany going into a double dip recession, that will be the second hand out country not throwing money about to the others now we have left.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
  The EU want to worry about Germany going into a double dip recession, that will be the second hand out country not throwing money about to the others now we have left.

I can see why you're not keen to put your house on jellyback johnson doing anything substantial

selby

• VSC Member
Which one of my houses is that Syd

drfchound

• Forum Member

Haha, great comeback.   :thumbsup:

SydneyRover

• VSC Member

the chicken coop

selby

• VSC Member
  I stick to Turkeys Syd, they come from a long way off, Gobble anything, and are easy to look after because they are not that intelligent and bite at anything.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
  I stick to Turkeys Syd, they come from a long way off, Gobble anything, and are easy to look after because they are not that intelligent and bite at anything.

All this bladder because you won't back jellyfish to do anything substantive, plurk pluck pluck plurk

selby

• VSC Member
  I think he should come down very hard on MP's who were Labour Front Benches like Barry Gardiner and his links to Chinese money Syd.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 08:55:44 pm by selby »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
  I think he should come down very hard on MP's who were Labour Front Benches like Barry Gardner and his links to Chinese money Syd.

Anything to do with credit suisse selby?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012