Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:11:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Pompey V TLO  (Read 3883 times)

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Pompey V TLO
« Reply #60 on October 17, 2020, 05:03:56 pm by PDX_Rover »
Good game. Great win. Pompey had a good go the last 10 of the first half and first half of the second, but Rovers looked very good at times. Excellent goal. Reece James I think my man of the match. He looked great further up the field. Taylor a Richards was class when he came on. Fej put a shift in pulling players around. Ben was sublime at times. He just reads things a second faster than others. But really man for man a good team performance.

I feel bad for Marquis. He looked very very average.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on October 17, 2020, 05:05:21 pm by Pancho Regan »
Brilliant win, and we had to work hard for it.
James was brilliant in that forward role and deserved his goal. My man of the match but the Twin Towers were awesome too.
Well done DM!

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on October 17, 2020, 05:06:11 pm by Bessie Red »
Good game. Great win. Pompey had a good go the last 10 of the first half and first half of the second, but Rovers looked very good at times. Excellent goal. Reece James I think my man of the match. He looked great further up the field. Taylor a Richards was class when he came on. Fej put a shift in pulling players around. Ben was sublime at times. He just reads things a second faster than others. But really man for man a good team performance.

Should've stayed with the Rovers, stayed with the Roooovers!!

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on October 17, 2020, 05:07:35 pm by Pancho Regan »

I was typing as you posted but agree totally!

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on October 17, 2020, 05:13:29 pm by adamtherover »
To be fair to him, the difference in wages at league 1 level was huge.  Life changing....   

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on October 17, 2020, 05:19:18 pm by EasyforDennis »
Somebody out to have a word with that referee, the fat bas**rd. His belly was hanging over his shorts and he could hardly run. The fitness tests for EFL referees must be pretty easy to pass.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on October 17, 2020, 05:19:42 pm by RobTheRover »
Tha ks for the updates. Out for a beer and missed kick off and the ifollow would let me pay for the game once it had kicked off

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on October 17, 2020, 05:38:14 pm by PDX_Rover »
I actually thought the ref was decent. Despite looking like Sam from Game Of Thrones.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on October 18, 2020, 09:21:34 am by i_ateallthepies »
I actually thought the ref was decent. Despite looking like Sam from Game Of Thrones.

I did too, PDX.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on October 18, 2020, 09:38:36 am by Filo »
Somebody out to have a word with that referee, the fat bas**rd. His belly was hanging over his shorts and he could hardly run. The fitness tests for EFL referees must be pretty easy to pass.

If I were easily offended then I would call that remark fatist, and an insult to all us fat bas**rds out there 😀

TinyPortal © 2005-2012