Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 02:51:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The opposition view on rovers  (Read 1205 times)

godlike1

• Forum Member
The opposition view on rovers
« on October 30, 2020, 12:20:08 pm by godlike1 »
“They’re very attacking and can turn you over. They can beat you 4-0 on their day. But, at the same time, as we saw on Saturday when Crewe played them, if you defend well and are organised, you can beat them.

From Michael Appleton.

I agree completely. He should have added that we have no plan B.

Don't get me wrong, I like being the arsenal of the North but we need to start getting a regular end product for all the chances we create and a stubourness and strength to hold fast and get a point out of the game when were not playing well.

We did both things v Portsmouth and then Ipswich but not in the following two games. My view was both teams did the above.

I'm hoping DM has learnt and worked on options for the next few games ahead

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: The opposition view on rovers
« Reply #1 on October 30, 2020, 12:31:36 pm by PDX_Rover »
In both of the last two games we had chances but didn’t take them. I bet Ipswich fans weren’t expecting us to thrash them.

It’s football.

We are doing a lot of things the right way. I think we have some of the qualities of a SO’D side but with a bit more bite.

We also have a bloody good manager who will figure it out.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Re: The opposition view on rovers
« Reply #2 on October 30, 2020, 06:45:47 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
“They’re very attacking and can turn you over. They can beat you 4-0 on their day. But, at the same time, as we saw on Saturday when Crewe played them, if you defend well and are organised, you can beat them.

From Michael Appleton.

I agree completely. He should have added that we have no plan B.

Don't get me wrong, I like being the arsenal of the North but we need to start getting a regular end product for all the chances we create and a stubourness and strength to hold fast and get a point out of the game when were not playing well.

We did both things v Portsmouth and then Ipswich but not in the following two games. My view was both teams did the above.

I'm hoping DM has learnt and worked on options for the next few games ahead

yes like i said elsewhere " turn the APPLE cart over " :facepalm:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012