Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:35:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Dull v TLOD  (Read 12320 times)

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Dull v TLOD
« Reply #210 on December 02, 2020, 09:10:47 pm by PDX_Rover »
John was slow to react but I’m sure he doesn’t expect a football league goalkeeper to make such a basic mistake. In fact a goalkeeper at any standard.

Agree but... given recent goals...

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #211 on December 02, 2020, 09:14:38 pm by sha66y »
Maybe it is right that Moore is just average.
Maybe Cameron John and Okenabirhie are both bad passers of the ball and neither have decent touches.
Maybe Copps has finally gone.

We might just need to accept were unlikely to get into the play offs.

What? Only 14 games into the season and you’ve written it off?  :facepalm:

It might have escaped you ....but our performances are in freefall!
Yes we are getting results that flatter our performance, but we are pretty much second best in most games at the moment....

Nobody wants the team to lose , but it’s very hard to get enthusiastic watching these performances , I have not felt confident of winning any of our recent games .....but I have hoped we don’t get beat....and in that I think we have delivered....

Lots of games coming up and we are just not learning to the overcome our problems...

I’m really not sure there are that many on here that believe we are realistically a top 6 team....

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #212 on December 02, 2020, 09:21:21 pm by drfchound »
Just a catalogue of unforced errors. The pitch ain't great but we're our own worst enemy making it alot easier for Hull, plus a helping hand from the ref.

Wilks goes down with the slightest touch again and gets Halliday booked for doing very little.

We are capable of much better and wouldn't take much to get back into the game.

No mention of the booking on BBC?

He was booked.
Mainly because the Hull players pressurised the ref to do it.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #213 on December 02, 2020, 09:25:00 pm by sha66y »
..I hate us sneaking in the back door even more....

Are you on drugs.??

No, just think we play crap
Having a team that looks to struggle week in week out then nick a result is NOT my idea of being considered a contender for promotion....the teams that destroy others are those that can cope at a higher level....this team looks wonky!
I’m sure everyone can see how we are relying more on oodles of luck rather than skill and dominance......

We will not make the top 6 ..... our luck at staying IN games is running out

Go watch Man City then if you want to follow that sort of team..

Im a rovers fan.....just not delusional
Hence I don’t really get pi##ed off when we lose a game I expect us to lose based upon what I’m watching....what I don’t do is exaggerate our performances and try to explain away crap....

Personally I see us as a lower mid table team that lacks the consistency to make the top 6 , but the performances are getting worse and until that changes I’m sure my opinion won’t...

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #214 on December 02, 2020, 09:28:07 pm by Metalmicky »
Charlton are losing at home to lowly MK dons...... their fans must be apoplectic

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #215 on December 02, 2020, 09:29:15 pm by drfchound »
Finally, a shot! Off target but at least that's one.

I can remember a shot by Fej in the first half that hit a defender and went for a corner so those shooting stats must be wrong.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #216 on December 02, 2020, 09:35:09 pm by Metalmicky »
Charlton are losing at home to lowly MK dons...... their fans must be apoplectic

And Shrewsbury beating Accrington also....

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #217 on December 02, 2020, 09:36:58 pm by Janso »

I can remember a shot by Fej in the first half that hit a defender and went for a corner so those shooting stats must be wrong.

They don't get counted as "shots" if they're blocked, I remember seeing on here once. Ludicrous if true.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #218 on December 02, 2020, 09:37:56 pm by sha66y »

They probably are....but pointing out other teams failures does NOT make ours go away, ...

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #219 on December 02, 2020, 09:39:27 pm by drfchound »

They don't get counted as "shots" if they're blocked, I remember seeing on here once. Ludicrous if true.

It is true and it was me who posted it.
However I was just pointing out that we had not gone as far into the match without having a shot at goal as was being suggested.

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #220 on December 02, 2020, 10:31:26 pm by EasyforDennis »

Tonight's stats show we had 6 shots. Hull had 23. Nuff said.

It is true and it was me who posted it.
However I was just pointing out that we had not gone as far into the match without having a shot at goal as was being suggested.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012