Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:47:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Another issue for Keir....  (Read 7640 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Another issue for Keir....
« Reply #120 on January 03, 2021, 10:22:40 pm by SydneyRover »
It's all in and Tyke he must have hired at least half by now surely?

''Officials working on Boris Johnson's pledge to recruit 20,000 new police officers in England and Wales within three years say more than 50,000 will actually be needed''

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51417872

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on January 03, 2021, 10:32:04 pm by tyke1962 »

''Officials working on Boris Johnson's pledge to recruit 20,000 new police officers in England and Wales within three years say more than 50,000 will actually be needed''

These are the issues Labour should be focusing on Sydney , law and order , the communities , the workplace , NHS and making work pay .

They need another minority cause to ram down my throat like I need a hole in the head if they want to topple this lot in 2024 .

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on January 04, 2021, 04:31:06 pm by scawsby steve »

These are the issues Labour should be focusing on Sydney , law and order , the communities , the workplace , NHS and making work pay .

They need another minority cause to ram down my throat like I need a hole in the head if they want to topple this lot in 2024 .

Your last 2 posts have been absolutely excellent Tyke.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on January 04, 2021, 05:01:21 pm by wilts rover »
So other than Starmer heckling the on stage comedian once a week at PMQ's when is he going to reveal himself , develop a strategy and some policies ? .

Well I sincerely hope they are doing more listening than talking because telling folk like me what we should think or not think ain't worked too well for the last 10 years .

What I want to see personally .

1 , Clean the bloody streets and communities up , big sentences for carrying knifes , drug dealing and anti social behaviour , not plastic bobby's but a huge increase in on the ground Police Officers , your seen as the soft party ..... change it .

2 , End back door NHS privatisation whilst also having a root and branch appraisal of NHS procurement procedures , heads to roll if not delivering the best value for the taxpayer .

3 , Stop prioritising minorities and start speaking for everybody as one , it creates divides , the very thing the tories cash in on , you do the fecking work for em .

4 , Fund council's so they can purchase more housing stock , funded council owned properties and maintenance programmes are the best landlords you can have .

5 , The Jeremy Kyle benefit culture began with you lot and Blair , don't go there again and I don't give a feck how many kids they have either , they brought em in to the world so they feed em , it's not up to Mr Joe Taxpayer to do it but at least have the nous to make work pay more than benefits .

6 , End ZHC's entirely , only two contracts should exist , full time or agreed number of part time hours at the point of appointment .

6 tests for thi Starmer , hope tha does better than tha did with the last ones you set yourself .

I remember reading something not long before Christmas saying he was planning a major policy speech in March/April ready for the local election in May.

No point doing it at the moment as it will just get lost in how to deal with covid.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012