Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:58:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Jermaine Beckford  (Read 5222 times)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
Re: Jermaine Beckford
« Reply #30 on January 23, 2021, 11:31:56 pm by Draytonian III »
West Ham United 7th in the Premiership above Chelsea,Arsenal,Leeds Utd

Doncaster Rovers 5th in League 1 above Wimbledon,Burton A,Northampton T

Is this new information?

To some it might be

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on January 24, 2021, 12:13:36 am by sheffield exile1 »
 :lol:
Campsall crying because not everyone likes someone associated with Leeds United shocker.

In other news, bloke in white robes and pointy hat spotted in the Vatican City.

Not a chance the Ku Klux Klan have been spotted in the Vatican  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on January 24, 2021, 08:41:12 am by Campsall rover »
Campsall crying because not everyone likes someone associated with Leeds United shocker.

Janso  I just quoted what Beckford said about Rovers on BBC. We all complain we rarely get a mention or anything complimentary said.
So I thought it was worth mentioning.
Bringing Leeds United into it is just totally irrelevant.  But it is obviously a crime to mention anyone on this forum who has remotely got any history with Leeds.

These sarcastic comments do not do you any favours Janso.  You are persistently posting them to other posters on here.
If we can’t have a sensible debate and discussion about Rovers and all things Football without stupid jibes then it is very sad indeed.

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on January 24, 2021, 08:44:38 am by EasyforDennis »
I have to agree with Campsall on this. Beckford was very complimentary about us. Does it matter who he has played for previously?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 09:36:24 am by EasyforDennis »

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on January 24, 2021, 09:22:48 am by southwestexile »
Early goal killed our belief, they are on form and many of them were performing to land a first team slot

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on January 24, 2021, 09:44:28 am by Janso »
I have to agree with Campsall on this. Beckford was very complimentary about us. Does it matter who he has played for previously?

Do you honestly think he'd have started a dedicated thread if someone like Danny Murphy had said nice things about us?

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on January 24, 2021, 09:54:51 am by EasyforDennis »

Do you honestly think he'd have started a dedicated thread if someone like Danny Murphy had said nice things about us?

I have posted previously about Campsall and his affection for Leeds but you are getting paranoid.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on January 24, 2021, 10:45:27 am by Colin C No.3 »

Janso  I just quoted what Beckford said about Rovers on BBC. We all complain we rarely get a mention or anything complimentary said.
Bringing Leeds United into it is just totally irrelevant.  But it is obviously a crime to mention anyone on this forum who has remotely got any history with Leeds.

These sarcastic comments do not do you any favours Janso.  You are persistently posting them to other posters on here.
If we can’t have a sensible debate and discussion about Rovers and all things Football without stupid jibes then it is very sad indeed.

If we'd had the compliment from Pep Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp I could have understood it warranting a mention, but Jermaine bl***y Beckford!

Get real.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on January 24, 2021, 11:01:00 am by idler »
I’m sure that we would have had a thread on him if he had criticised us as much as some of our own fans have.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on January 24, 2021, 11:11:25 am by Janso »

Hahaha head's fell off.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on January 24, 2021, 12:58:15 pm by Campsall rover »

Well you obviously don’t know me do you clever dick.
It wouldn’t have mattered who had said it I would have posted it. The fact one of his many clubs was Leeds never even entered my head when I posted it.
Some of you are so hung up on the fact I used to support Leeds in the sixties and seventies it is unreal.
Apart from against Rovers I haven’t seen Leeds play live since the early 80’s

The fact is i am a die hard Rovers fan that travels the length of the country season after season and it’s just a pity some of you can’t accept it and continually try to post pathetic childish jibes.

End of conversation.
Some of you need to grow up.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on January 24, 2021, 01:42:54 pm by Janso »

Well you obviously don’t know me do you clever dick.
It wouldn’t have mattered who had said it I would have posted it. The fact one of his many clubs was Leeds never even entered my head when I posted it.
Some of you are so hung up on the fact I used to support Leeds in the sixties and seventies it is unreal.
Apart from against Rovers I haven’t seen Leeds play live since the early 80’s

The fact is i am a die hard Rovers fan that travels the length of the country season after season and it’s just a pity some of you can’t accept it and continually try to post pathetic childish jibes.

End of conversation.
Some of you need to grow up.

You're the one who's constantly having meltdowns over other people's opinions.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on January 24, 2021, 02:39:32 pm by ravenrover »
Why what?
If Beckford or any other second rate pundit had said we were garbage and had no chance of getting out of L1 what would you have said then?
And just because Camps highlights it it's all to do with being an ex Leeds fan? Absolute bo!!ocks

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on January 24, 2021, 04:12:44 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Any Everton fans want to start a thread on Leon Osman being nice about Darren Moore?

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on January 24, 2021, 07:25:43 pm by Campsall rover »
Why what?
If Beckford or any other second rate pundit had said we were garbage and had no chance of getting out of L1 what would you have said then?
And just because Camps highlights it it's all to do with being an ex Leeds fan? Absolute bo!!ocks
Unfortunately ravenrover we have some on here because it is so easy to hide behind a keyboard, that they think it is open house to say what they like to who they like.
They would not say it to your face or my face because they are cowards.

You dare not post anything on here at the moment because you just get pathetic jibes fit for the school yard.
Discussion forum this is not at the moment. The jibes and abuse some of us are getting from just a small no of people is way out of line.
If you cannot start a new thread or politely disagree with someones opinion without receiving jibes and on occasions abuse then what is the point.
The vast majority on here are brilliant but we have about 6/7 at the moment who are imo a disgrace.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 10:36:17 pm by Campsall rover »

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on January 24, 2021, 09:39:43 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Campsall problem is you class EVERYTHING as abuse.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on January 24, 2021, 10:31:47 pm by Campsall rover »
Campsall problem is you class EVERYTHING as abuse.
Jibes and occasional abuse is what i said. Do not make things up. Just look at the facts.
Padge go and read your your first reply to this thread. You need to go and take a look in the mirror.

I posted a totally innocent thread which you made into something it was not, to fit your own childish agenda.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 10:37:16 pm by Campsall rover »

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on January 25, 2021, 07:21:38 am by godlike1 »
Jeeze this thread just shows what is wrong with this forum. Think you all need your have a good look at yourselves and grow up

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on January 25, 2021, 08:21:22 am by andy didcott »
Well said godlike.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on January 25, 2021, 08:57:44 am by Campsall rover »
Jeeze this thread just shows what is wrong with this forum. Think you all need your have a good look at yourselves and grow up
Agreed 100%

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on January 25, 2021, 09:23:57 am by selby »
  Danny Murphy doesn't even know Doncaster has a team.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on January 25, 2021, 09:39:48 am by Campsall rover »
  Danny Murphy doesn't even know Doncaster has a team.
Nice one Brian.
Beckford does because he remembers his Leeds team getting outplayed at Wembley.

That is my last comment on this thread.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 07:12:28 pm by Campsall rover »

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on January 25, 2021, 09:56:45 am by selby »
  Beckford has surprised me on the radio with the quality of his broadcasting, he gives insightful comments about the game in the lower leagues and admits he draws a lot from the experiences of actually playing at that level whether with Leeds or Scunthorpe on the Talksport 2 station that does actually give some air time to our lesser lights.
  I can't remember Murphy speaking much about where he came from at Crewe, but has a lot to say about himself playing in the Premiership, and has been known to belittle callers who as he says have never played the game.  He is full of himself.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on January 25, 2021, 10:08:06 am by ravenrover »
Sorry to disagree but Murphy did a long chat with Jim White about his time at Crewe and his early days at Liverpool

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on January 25, 2021, 02:49:53 pm by RoversAlias »
Murphy is my least favourite pundit around, and that takes some doing. He's miserable, cynical, incredibly biased towards Liverpool and Spurs, and generally ignorant of anything he talks about regarding teams outside the top six or anything tactically.

He clearly thinks a lot of himself from his brief time as a stand-out player alongside Steven Gerrard.

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on January 25, 2021, 06:06:24 pm by NickDRFC »
Murphy is my least favourite pundit around, and that takes some doing. He's miserable, cynical, incredibly biased towards Liverpool and Spurs, and generally ignorant of anything he talks about regarding teams outside the top six or anything tactically.

He clearly thinks a lot of himself from his brief time as a stand-out player alongside Steven Gerrard.

I actually got honk Danny Murphy was a very underrated player. He was quality.

Gash pundit, mind.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on January 25, 2021, 06:44:58 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Question is. Who is currently the best and worst pundit out there?

Best - Gary Neville
Worst - Jermain Jenas

For me that is.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012