Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:34:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fleetwood v TLOD  (Read 8789 times)

jmt23

• Forum Member
Re: Fleetwood v TLOD
« Reply #180 on February 09, 2021, 09:42:46 pm by jmt23 »
Funny game football, we look so good on the eye from the off this season, we now cant pass the ball to our own player. I think the worst thing is Fleetwood are rubbish, at best - but better than us tonight.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

phil o sophical

• Forum Member
« Reply #181 on February 09, 2021, 09:43:08 pm by phil o sophical »
Bad day at the office. Didn't really deserve anything, to sloppy and Fleetwood were better than us on the night. On to Saturday and hope the real DRFC turn up.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #182 on February 09, 2021, 09:43:26 pm by IDM »
Shit happens.  We still have games in hand and plenty to improve upon.

Worst result of the season but in the context of the season as a whole, hardly the end of the world..

Plumbster

• Forum Member
« Reply #183 on February 09, 2021, 09:43:53 pm by Plumbster »
We knew this was coming at some point- all that matters now is how we respond.

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #184 on February 09, 2021, 09:44:33 pm by ScillyRover »
We’ve been so bad today. Wonder how much impact the pitch has had on us. We’ve looked so tentative all game
Can’t blame the pitch Too many mistakes and to my mind too many changes tonight. DM, I thought should have been a bit more inclined to introduce the new boys very gradually.

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #185 on February 09, 2021, 09:44:51 pm by EasyforDennis »
I'm afraid this has been coming. We ran out of luck tonight.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #186 on February 09, 2021, 09:45:38 pm by sha66y »
Halliday's been superb, best player for us tonight for me.

That’s not really setting the bar high .......

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #187 on February 09, 2021, 09:46:27 pm by Filo »
I'm afraid this has been coming. We ran out of luck tonight.

Agreed third game on the trot we have conceded midfield

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #188 on February 09, 2021, 09:47:07 pm by anton123 »
Far to much space between the middle 3 and fej , no out and out wingers tonight killed us , could not get and real momentum going

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #189 on February 09, 2021, 09:51:25 pm by dickos1 »
Moore has to take some responsibility with the line up today, lots of things he could’ve done instead of giving two people their first starts in the most important area of the pitch

I can’t see that being the issue.  We have just been off the mark in all areas tonight. If we can’t trust the new players to perform, we shouldn’t  have signed them.

Never said we can’t trust them, it’s just an odd decision to start two new players in the middle of the park for their first starts.

goalkick

• Forum Member
« Reply #190 on February 09, 2021, 09:59:47 pm by goalkick »
They controlled midfield and won nearly everything John was beaten many times and looked out of place but can’t win them all.let’s see what happens sat.most teams have a blip.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #191 on February 09, 2021, 10:07:08 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Thank god for that.....you can not play this bad without consequence...
DM made a hash of the initial squad....that’s a freakin ploughed Field forchristsake, ya don’t put fancy dan tippy toe dancers on a ploughed field...

I actually started cheering everytime we gave the ball away....my misses thought we’d won 100 nil....

Anyway this has been coming, I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed the manner of the victory,  and actually thought we outplayed the opposition....

And don’t get me started on the amount of left footers we have

Your English is appalling.

Shouldn't you be watching The Rose Bowl or WWF?

'Freakin.'? Who do you think you are, Will.i.am?

forchristsake is three separate words, with at least two capital letters.

You cheered every time (two separate words) when we gave the ball away??? Your misses (do you mean missus or did you bring a hareem back with you from your desert holiday...or as you would probably say, dessert.

I will get you started with the amount of left footers we have in the side. What point are you actually attempting to make? On second thoughts, don't bother.

We had an off night, it happens. Ask Jurgen Klopp when Liverpool conceded 7 against Crystal Palace.

So I refuse to get on the players backs, or DM'S after tonight. I'd much rather get onto fair weather 'supporters' like you.

Nah geddon that hoss & keep on ridin', iffen yer know what's good fer yer!

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #192 on February 09, 2021, 10:15:27 pm by sha66y »
DM made a hash of the initial squad....that’s a freakin ploughed Field forchristsake, ya don’t put fancy dan tippy toe dancers on a ploughed field...

I actually started cheering everytime we gave the ball away....my misses thought we’d won 100 nil....

Anyway this has been coming, I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed the manner of the victory,  and actually thought we outplayed the opposition....

You cheered every time (two separate words) when we gave the ball away??? Your misses (do you mean missus or did you bring a hareem back with you from your desert holiday...or as you would probably say, dessert.

I will get you started with the amount of left footers we have in the side. What point are you actually attempting to make? On second thoughts, don't bother.

We had an off night, it happens. Ask Jurgen Klopp when Liverpool conceded 7 against Crystal Palace.

So I refuse to get on the players backs, or DM'S after tonight. I'd much rather get onto fair weather 'supporters' like you.

Ya still alive I see....... who knew

Good to see ya trolling the grammar and not the content, I’m sure you will be shoo’d off after you’ve thrown a few barbs around....and shouldn’t you be getting the old man’s supper ready instead of frequenting footy chat rooms.....harlot!

Shoo fly don’t bother me
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 08:30:33 am by sha66y »

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #193 on February 09, 2021, 10:16:30 pm by DonnyOsmond »
What's wrong with having a few left footers? We've had squads where they've been 90% right footers bar maybe the left backs and no ones minded.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #194 on February 09, 2021, 10:19:52 pm by sha66y »
What's wrong with having a few left footers? We've had squads where they've been 90% right footers bar maybe the left backs and no ones minded.

They appear to turn in on themselves, and stop the natural flow too often don’t ya  think
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 08:27:22 am by sha66y »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #195 on February 09, 2021, 10:23:30 pm by drfchound »

They appear to turn in on themselves, and stop the natural flower too often don’t ya  think

Natural flower?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #196 on February 09, 2021, 10:34:31 pm by Filo »
I think Bostock needs to get into his head he can’t stroll around thinking he’s King Dick

So- after 60 minutes you've made that assumption about him..... FFS  :headbang:

Yes, it’s my opinion of what I saw tonight, hopefully it’s more a lack of match sharpness, but all too often we see players come from a higher level and think they can stroll around the place, hopefully I’m wrong. Robertson and Bostock in the heart of that midfield did not work tonight, and we looked awful in that area of the pitch

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #197 on February 10, 2021, 07:38:31 am by EasyforDennis »
Halliday's been superb, best player for us tonight for me.
wow. Now there’s something I didn’t think I’d read tonight!

Halliday's been superb? Are you serious?

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #198 on February 10, 2021, 10:26:57 am by Colin C No.3 »

Good to see ya trolling the grammar and not the content, I’m sure you will be shoo’d off after you’ve thrown a few barbs around....and shouldn’t you be getting the old man’s supper ready instead of frequenting footy chat rooms.....harlot!

Shoo fly don’t bother me

What content!! Reading your drivel is like being on a cattle drive with Jack Pallance, ugly to look at & full of clichés.

I think in future I'll just leave it & let you continue to embarrass yourself because cowboy, replying to your horse s**t only gives it a credence it certainly doesn't warrant.

Now I know how Muhammad Ali must have felt when he looked across the ring only to see Richard Dunne in the opposing corner. You sure aint worth me geddin offa my stool for boy.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #199 on February 12, 2021, 01:42:03 pm by sha66y »

Shoo fly don’t bother me

What content!! Reading your drivel is like being on a cattle drive with Jack Pallance, ugly to look at & full of clichés.

I think in future I'll just leave it & let you continue to embarrass yourself because cowboy, replying to your horse s**t only gives it a credence it certainly doesn't warrant.

Now I know how Muhammad Ali must have felt when he looked across the ring only to see Richard Dunne in the opposing corner. You sure aint worth me geddin offa my stool for boy.

You sound like you got yassen a bit bullied at school sweetness,

TinyPortal © 2005-2012