Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:36:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bogle  (Read 16207 times)

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
Re: Bogle
« Reply #180 on August 25, 2021, 05:58:15 pm by Bailey Vickerage »
Whoops soo Bailey Grimsby about 100 years ago.  I know he was shit and I said that, and he hasn’t got it in him to be a footballer. You need know he might get a job at Tesco stacking shelves with the size of him
he was at Grimsby 5 years ago and through the first half of that season he had 19 goals before moving to Wigan and was clear of both Marquis and John Akinde who finished with 26 each. It hasn’t worked out with us or anyone else for that matter so wherever he goes good luck to him.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #181 on August 25, 2021, 06:12:42 pm by the vicar »
I know it’s his choice and right to stay, but I wish him no luck at all with holding us up as we can’t bring anyone in till he goes 

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #182 on August 25, 2021, 06:51:56 pm by NickDRFC »
I know it’s his choice and right to stay, but I wish him no luck at all with holding us up as we can’t bring anyone in till he goes 

He’s on a contract until the end of this year because someone on our board signed it, can’t blame Bogle for not moving on unless he feels the move is right for him.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #183 on August 25, 2021, 07:01:23 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

He’s on a contract until the end of this year because someone on our board signed it, can’t blame Bogle for not moving on unless he feels the move is right for him.

Nah, they can't have. According to some the board doesn't back the managers when it comes to bringing players in.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #184 on August 25, 2021, 07:20:55 pm by since-1969 »

Is it that he qualifies for win draw or appearance bonuses even if plays for one minute! So Wellens can’t even select him on the bench ? We signed a lazy  , manipulative  cart horse of a player who’s only claim to fame that he scored a few goals for Grimsby ? Lol !!

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #185 on August 25, 2021, 07:23:34 pm by DonnyOsmond »
He's currently at Harworth Asda if anyone wants to say hi x

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #186 on August 25, 2021, 07:30:02 pm by Metalmicky »
He was a good player - there are plenty of show-reels on U-Tube showing his ability as a striker..... I can't help feel that his outside interests are having an effect on his application to the job.  Either way, he is contracted to Rovers and we have to respect that.... however much it hurts our pocket..

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #187 on August 25, 2021, 07:52:30 pm by vaya »
He was a good player - there are plenty of show-reels on U-Tube showing his ability as a striker..... I can't help feel that his outside interests are having an effect on his application to the job.  Either way, he is contracted to Rovers and we have to respect that.... however much it hurts our pocket..

Agreed. If we didn't fulfill contractual obligations what kind of club would we be?*

(*Wednesdays, obviously)

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #188 on August 25, 2021, 07:58:35 pm by the vicar »
With him a great club

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #189 on August 25, 2021, 09:30:17 pm by danumdon »

Careful there Mick, That sort of talk wlll get all sorts of ears wagging and flapping. :)

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
« Reply #190 on August 26, 2021, 01:10:30 am by Bailey Vickerage »
he’s got a contract until the end of the season, if he doesn’t feel that the moves he’s been offered suit him and his family then I wouldn’t blame him for staying put. Obviously it would be better for his career for him to move on but it’s completely upto him as he doesn’t owe us anything.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #191 on August 26, 2021, 07:46:24 am by steve@dcfd »
He’s. a contracted player Richie doesn’t have to select or play him. He doesn’t have to accept the move away unless it meets his needs. He could be offered a loan but that would not get him off our wage bill. So we are at an impasse. Do we pay him off like we did with Andy Butler in the same situation or can we find away for him to move on that suits both parties. We’ve already set the precedent this season and Omar as seen that.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #192 on August 26, 2021, 07:56:50 am by drfchound »
Another reason Richie isn’t picking Bogle could be fan reaction.
You just know that some fans would boo every time he got the ball and that would probably create an atmosphere which would be detrimental to the other players.

Caveat:  Of course the fans might not boo many times if it was only when he got the ball (maybe a bit unfair).

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #193 on August 26, 2021, 08:06:45 am by the vicar »
he’s got a contract until the end of the season, if he doesn’t feel that the moves he’s been offered suit him and his family then I wouldn’t blame him for staying put. Obviously it would be better for his career for him to move on but it’s completely upto him as he doesn’t owe us anything.
the effort he has put in against the wages he has picked up he owes us a bloody lot mate

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #194 on August 26, 2021, 08:08:08 am by the vicar »
and that is it is he WAS a good player for one club

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
« Reply #195 on August 26, 2021, 08:17:08 am by Bailey Vickerage »
the effort he has put in against the wages he has picked up he owes us a bloody lot mate
it’s not his fault that he’s been given so much a week.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #196 on August 26, 2021, 08:24:24 am by i_ateallthepies »
He’s. a contracted player Richie doesn’t have to select or play him. He doesn’t have to accept the move away unless it meets his needs. He could be offered a loan but that would not get him off our wage bill. So we are at an impasse. Do we pay him off like we did with Andy Butler in the same situation or can we find away for him to move on that suits both parties. We’ve already set the precedent this season and Omar as seen that.

Andy Butler was a great servant to this club over many years.  Bogle has been nothing but a parasite since he came, it's no surprise he is in no hurry to leave.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #197 on August 26, 2021, 09:03:32 am by the vicar »
I never said It was just saying he has taken a wage so he should put a shirt in like all the other players in the world.  If you have a job you are expected to put in a good days work for a good days pay

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
« Reply #198 on August 26, 2021, 10:12:08 am by Bailey Vickerage »
I never said It was just saying he has taken a wage so he should put a shirt in like all the other players in the world.  If you have a job you are expected to put in a good days work for a good days pay
he’s probs not refusing to play for us. It will be wellens choice not to play him.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #199 on August 26, 2021, 10:31:26 am by the vicar »
I know he will want to take to the field and I did not mean that when he is on the pitch he is so lazy and rubbish

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #200 on August 26, 2021, 10:52:53 am by danumdon »
I think we need to be careful when throwing accusations like, lazy, rubbish and parasite when talking about a contracted player, how is that going to help to get a resolution to this issue.

We need to look at it from the point that Bogle was brought into the club by a previous manager, he would have had a plan of how to play Bogle in his team, for whatever and many reasons that didn't work.

We now have RW at the club, he has his own ideas and plant to implement, he tried the cajoling and talking up the player to increase confidence and try to incorporate him into the side, its plainly obvious that it's a none starter for us at it stands and for all concerned there needs to be a parting of ways.

I'm sure Bogle and his agent are fully aware of the consequences of this deal going per shaped for them and the club, we still have time to negotiate a suitable deal that has both sides interests at heart.

I'd bet that this will still get done and it wouldn't surprise me if a deal was not also agreed with Williams, it's the nature of these things.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #201 on August 26, 2021, 10:54:42 am by Pancho Regan »
I think we need to be careful when throwing accusations like, lazy, rubbish and parasite when talking about a contracted player, how is that going to help to get a resolution to this issue.

We need to look at it from the point that Bogle was brought into the club by a previous manager, he would have had a plan of how to play Bogle in his team, for whatever and many reasons that didn't work.

We now have RW at the club, he has his own ideas and plant to implement, he tried the cajoling and talking up the player to increase confidence and try to incorporate him into the side, its plainly obvious that it's a none starter for us at it stands and for all concerned there needs to be a parting of ways.

I'm sure Bogle and his agent are fully aware of the consequences of this deal going per shaped for them and the club, we still have time to negotiate a suitable deal that has both sides interests at heart.

I'd bet that this will still get done and it wouldn't surprise me if a deal was not also agreed with Williams, it's the nature of these things.

Far too reasonable and sensible for this forum danumdon!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012