Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:40:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Who voted for Rupert Murdoch to run the country?  (Read 566 times)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
Who voted for Rupert Murdoch to run the country?
« on September 16, 2023, 09:26:39 am by wilts rover »
When Sunak was fined after Partygate he told Johnson he was going to resign and wrote out a draft resignation statement.

When Murdoch heard about this - he told him he couldn't! (allegedly)

Taking back control eh!! Who voted for him. What else does Rupert Murdoch tell the government to do?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2023/09/15/murdoch-team-told-sunak-not-to-quit-over-partygate/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rishi-sunak-murdoch-partygate-boris-b2412706.html

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
Re: Who voted for Rupert Murdoch to run the country?
« Reply #1 on September 16, 2023, 09:42:54 am by roverstillidie91 »
The main stream media and the oligarchs run this country, most people in this country are too naive to even realise it.

Read up on double down news, novara media things will all make sense.

There needs to be a pushback against Labour and Conservatives in the next general election as it will be more of the same if the former are elected.

As many people need to be encouraged to vote against them and hopefully it will lead to Labour not getting a majority.

Whilst with things with the public order bill, anti strike legislation.

This is all policies which is manipulated by the likes of Rupert Murdoch and there is influence by the press especially the The S*n, Daily Mail etc.

Sunak and Starmer are merely just puppets.

If Jeremy Corbyn had got a majority his policies would have benefitted working people but unfortunately the MSM wasn't having that so smeared him

Even his own party sabotaged them getting in. Shameful.

You reap what you sow and have what you have now.

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 16, 2023, 09:56:35 am by roverstillidie91 »
Have a watch and share. Very educational. The things people like RM don't want you to know about. 

https://youtube.com/@DoubleDownNews?si=U70KkhdVvhs9COBg

https://novaramedia.com/

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 16, 2023, 10:00:10 am by drfchound »
The main stream media and the oligarchs run this country, most people in this country are too naive to even realise it.

There needs to be a pushback against Labour and Conservatives in the next general election as it will be more of the same if the former are elected.

As many people need to be encouraged to vote against them and hopefully it will lead to Labour not getting a majority.

This is all policies which is manipulated by the likes of Rupert Murdoch and there is influence by the press especially the The S*n, Daily Mail etc.

If Jeremy Corbyn had got a majority his policies would have benefitted working people but unfortunately the MSM wasn't having that so smeared him

I don’t think the above will be a popular post on here.

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 16, 2023, 10:11:46 am by roverstillidie91 »

Do you agree with what I've said?

Obviously I'm a trade union member so I have my views on that too obviously obviously all of the things that were fought for can easily be taken away including maternity rights, sick pay, bank Holidays.

I still don't think the majority of the public understand why people are striking but would better understand if it was explained to them.

Of course it is freedom of speech and I am respectful of anyone else's opinions despite the fact I may not agree with them and that's why I always find constructive debate very useful.

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 16, 2023, 10:40:09 am by belton rover »
I almost resigned from a job I loved a few years ago. I listened to the advice of one person in particular who helped me think things through clearly rather than focus on the one thing that had pissed me off enough to resign.
I decided to stay, which turned out to be the right decision.

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 16, 2023, 11:57:04 am by albie »
On the subject of sick pay, Rayner spoke at the TUC to promote extending sick pay entitlement to the self employed.

Fast forward a couple of days and the "pledge" is already in the bin;
https://nitter.net/LeftieStats/status/1702750804828881376#m

Short shelf life, these pledges!

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 16, 2023, 02:52:43 pm by roverstillidie91 »
On the subject of sick pay, Rayner spoke at the TUC to promote extending sick pay entitlement to the self employed.

Fast forward a couple of days and the "pledge" is already in the bin;
https://nitter.net/LeftieStats/status/1702750804828881376#m

Short shelf life, these pledges!
Labour and Tories having its strings dangled by the billionaire press !

Just wait until we are getting our credit card out for treatment by the NHS.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 16, 2023, 03:05:43 pm by drfchound »

Do you agree with what I've said?

Obviously I'm a trade union member so I have my views on that too obviously obviously all of the things that were fought for can easily be taken away including maternity rights, sick pay, bank Holidays.

I still don't think the majority of the public understand why people are striking but would better understand if it was explained to them.

Of course it is freedom of speech and I am respectful of anyone else's opinions despite the fact I may not agree with them and that's why I always find constructive debate very useful.

I agree with some of what you wrote.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 16, 2023, 07:07:16 pm by ravenrover »
Interesting

TinyPortal © 2005-2012