Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 03:26:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Marvin Hagler RIP  (Read 689 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Marvin Hagler RIP
« on March 14, 2021, 08:10:49 am by Filo »
Hagler dies Suddenly aged 66, one of, if not the greatest middleweights of all Time, in an era of truly great middleweights he was the greatest, his fight with Thomas Hearns was probably one of the most brutal three rounds of boxing you will ever see
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 08:28:57 am by Filo »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

roversdude

• VSC Member
Re: Marvin Hagler RIP
« Reply #1 on March 14, 2021, 09:07:09 am by roversdude »
Couldn’t stand him when he destroyed Alan Minter, however that soon turned to awe when watching him fight Duran, Hearns etc to the point where he was my all time favourite fighter RIP

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 14, 2021, 10:05:08 am by Filo »
Couldn’t stand him when he destroyed Alan Minter, however that soon turned to awe when watching him fight Duran, Hearns etc to the point where he was my all time favourite fighter RIP

If you haven’t watched it, go on youtube and look for the three round fight with Hearns, the most brutal three rounds ever in my opinion

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 14, 2021, 09:34:58 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Minter was a brave man to say he  "did not intend to lose his title to a black man" before getting in the ring with Hagler.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 15, 2021, 09:08:26 pm by roversdude »
Yeah guess it just riled him a tad

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 15, 2021, 09:31:12 pm by Draytonian III »
I watched the 3 rounds of Hearns v Hagler fight on YouTube, brutal. The middleweight division of Leonard,Duran,Hearns and Hagler was the best ever weight at the same time, most of today’s boxers wouldn’t know what him them literally

TinyPortal © 2005-2012