Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:38:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Oxford v TLOD  (Read 8662 times)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
Re: Oxford v TLOD
« Reply #180 on March 16, 2021, 08:58:40 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Got to give CJ a chance at CB. He looked brilliant when first on loan with us there and we have then decided to play him at LB ever since

Yep

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #181 on March 16, 2021, 09:00:09 pm by eastender »
Honest question....

As a club do you......

Continue to give a fan favourite the time to the end if the season as they said they would to prove they deserve the job or............

Show the fans they have a plan c should b not work even when he does have have fully fit team.

How many more games do you give him?

Do we put this one down to injuries? No one gave us any hope before the game
Go and get the Cowley brothers now and let them sort this mess out ready for next season.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #182 on March 16, 2021, 09:00:52 pm by steve@dcfd »
Horton and Williams did well when they came on and both deserve a start on Saturday.
Richards doesn’t seem to want to be involved until he is within 25 yards of goal.
Overall, deserved nothing from the game but at least didn’t concede after half time.
Is just about giving players games or wanting a side that can win at Gillingham.
If James is ready he plays.
If Bostock is ready he plays.
If Bogle is ready he plays.
Horton should be on the bench and is better than Amos.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #183 on March 16, 2021, 09:02:06 pm by Pancho Regan »
Positives: Clean sheet in the 2nd half. Clean sheets in the first and second halves against the Cobblers.
Result: 2-0! Have it!  :facepalm:

I’ll have a half of whatever he’s on.

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #184 on March 16, 2021, 09:02:36 pm by EasyforDennis »
Headless chickens, start the search for a proper manager now

Not sure you can blame the manager for that shit show tonight.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #185 on March 16, 2021, 09:04:23 pm by StocksArmy »
I may be picking at things here maybe just because the defeat is raw but, I really dont wanna see the manager fist pumping our players on the pitch after the game. They are ultimately going to do him out of a job as well. May be a different story when the dressing room door closes but if im the manager of a team after that I wouldnt be doing that.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #186 on March 16, 2021, 09:05:42 pm by bpoolrover »
It’s hard to judge, yes we were bad for the 1st 70 mins but we are missing some good players, need them back soon as poss

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #187 on March 16, 2021, 09:09:07 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Not least I think we are missing AB at centre back?

TheFunk

• Forum Member
« Reply #188 on March 16, 2021, 09:52:17 pm by TheFunk »
AB needs some help and fast. He needs an experienced assistant but I worry he doesn't have the contacts. Maybe he's asked people and no one wants to touch us. I know our injury list is appalling but that doesn't excuse a lack of heart, fight or personal pride. The telling stat tonight besides the score was the successful tackles 28 to 7.

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
« Reply #189 on March 16, 2021, 10:08:13 pm by Bailey Vickerage »
Amos wouldn’t be near a starting 11 again for me. Not the only poor performance tonight but he was absolutely out of his league.
Think he would do well against teams who sit off us because of his crossing ability but when teams come and attack us he won’t do well because he isn’t the quickest, we do have to remember tho that he’s only just come back from injury and it’s not like he’s played any reserves football or anything like that. He will always be a backup to James while he’s here and even Horton after tonight will think he is above him in the pecking order as when he came on he didn’t look out of his depth and also had the pace and height that u need at this level.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012