Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:52:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: MPs shagging flags  (Read 7859 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: MPs shagging flags
« Reply #90 on March 29, 2021, 10:16:54 pm by SydneyRover »
and ironically a bit like the isis flag

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on March 30, 2021, 12:43:27 am by Glyn_Wigley »
what would a tory flag be ...... solid black maybe a black dot for every unecessary death?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolly_Roger#/media/File:Jolly-roger.svg

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on March 30, 2021, 01:03:22 am by SydneyRover »
that's the one Glyn.

We are represented by 'men of integrity' .................

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on March 30, 2021, 09:13:00 am by selby »
  Your showing your spots of weakness now boys.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on March 30, 2021, 10:44:31 am by Axholme Lion »
what would a tory flag be ...... solid black maybe a black dot for every unecessary death?

That flag would be massive!

Whereas Labour would have handle things sooooooooo much better. We would have been signed up to the EU vaccine programme and Diane Abbott would be reassuring us that 100 vaccine doses procured would be plenty to save the whole country. All over eighties would be vaccinated by Christmas 2022 but only after all BAME had had two doses. :)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on March 30, 2021, 10:53:45 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Fascinating how certain people fixate on Diane Abbott's perceived failings.

Almost as if...

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on March 30, 2021, 10:57:51 am by DonnyOsmond »

Whereas Labour would have handle things sooooooooo much better. We would have been signed up to the EU vaccine programme and Diane Abbott would be reassuring us that 100 vaccine doses procured would be plenty to save the whole country. All over eighties would be vaccinated by Christmas 2022 but only after all BAME had had two doses. :)

Right wingers seem obsessed with Diane Abbott. You don't find people on the opposite side obsessing when Priti Patel said we'd done "three hundred thousand and thirty four nine hundred and seventy four thousand tests".

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on March 30, 2021, 11:28:40 am by Axholme Lion »
Fascinating how certain people fixate on Diane Abbott's perceived failings.

Almost as if...

...she can't count?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on March 30, 2021, 11:30:22 am by Axholme Lion »

Right wingers seem obsessed with Diane Abbott. You don't find people on the opposite side obsessing when Priti Patel said we'd done "three hundred thousand and thirty four nine hundred and seventy four thousand tests".

If you don't like Labour she's an open goal for a laugh. A bit like that SNP goon at Westminster, another mug.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #99 on March 30, 2021, 11:30:45 am by bobjimwilly »

Finally, you admit that the Tories have f**ked up and should have done things differently and things should be better :aok:

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on March 30, 2021, 01:47:54 pm by Axholme Lion »

Finally, you admit that the Tories have f**ked up and should have done things differently and things should be better :aok:

Of course they have. I dare say virtually every government in the world has cocked up to some degree as they were dealing with the unknown. I reckon they've still done better than the EU though.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on March 30, 2021, 01:52:06 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Of course they have. I dare say virtually every government in the world has cocked up to some degree as they were dealing with the unknown. I reckon they've still done better than the EU though.

Stopping flights or testing people incoming to the country could easily have been improved and wasn't rocket science.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on March 30, 2021, 02:37:39 pm by Axholme Lion »

Stopping flights or testing people incoming to the country could easily have been improved and wasn't rocket science.

Correct. I would have shut the doors over a year ago and they wouldn't be opening again for another two years minimum.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on March 30, 2021, 09:32:08 pm by ravenrover »
Here's Liz Truss wondering which other flags she can bring into one photo

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on March 31, 2021, 08:19:22 am by Axholme Lion »
Here's Liz Truss wondering which other flags she can bring into one photo

Or showing respect to another nation we may want to do business with.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #105 on March 31, 2021, 08:26:45 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Does anyone really care?  I don't really see the need for the flag but I don't care if it's there either?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #106 on March 31, 2021, 08:51:25 am by SydneyRover »
If Scotland decides to leave it will have to change anyway.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on March 31, 2021, 09:46:38 am by Axholme Lion »

No it won't. Whatever they do has no effect on the historical significance of our flag. Will Australia, New Zealand and Fiji be changing their flag?
The Scots will be going nowhere. The SNP do not represent or speak for all Scots, there are just a bunch of mega mouths who hate the English and are in love with the sound of their own aggressive voices. Can you imagine Scotland on it's own managing with their share of the current national debt?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #108 on March 31, 2021, 09:52:46 am by Bentley Bullet »
If I conducted a poll amongst the handful of Scots I know regarding their support for Jimmy Krankie she would get zero votes.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on March 31, 2021, 09:59:25 am by SydneyRover »

No it won't. Whatever they do has no effect on the historical significance of our flag. Will Australia, New Zealand and Fiji be changing their flag?
The Scots will be going nowhere. The SNP do not represent or speak for all Scots, there are just a bunch of mega mouths who hate the English and are in love with the sound of their own aggressive voices. Can you imagine Scotland on it's own managing with their share of the current national debt?

I don't think ''they'' hate the english they just want independence, would you want england to be governed by wales or scotland?

• VSC Member
« Reply #110 on March 31, 2021, 10:30:16 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »

I don't think ''they'' hate the english they just want independence, would you want england to be governed by wales or scotland?

Totally wrong, in some cases it's actually the opposite.  Look at the student finance policies for starters.

I had the pleasure of being an English kid growing up in Scotland...

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on March 31, 2021, 10:47:51 am by SydneyRover »
totally or some?

• VSC Member
« Reply #112 on March 31, 2021, 11:48:01 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Vast majority.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #113 on March 31, 2021, 11:51:21 am by SydneyRover »
I agree not all independance minded scots would not hate the English but the vast majority? wouldn't they hate the like of the the tories that won't support a second vote? and apologies to question the veracity of your claim, but can you support this bfyp?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 12:00:19 pm by SydneyRover »

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #114 on March 31, 2021, 12:17:35 pm by Axholme Lion »

The Scots don't hate the English, the SNP do.

Scotland is NOT governed by England, it is part of the United Kingdom where everyone has an equal vote. In fact the Scots have more independance than the English. The Scots can vote in the Scottish parliament and also in the British parliament on matters which affect the English. There is no English parliament or government. Maybe England should be independant and let them see how they go?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #115 on March 31, 2021, 08:42:48 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
It'd get rid of the Northern Irish too if we went independent. They're more trouble than they're worth.

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on March 31, 2021, 11:53:51 pm by German Rover »
It'd get rid of the Northern Irish too if we went independent. They're more trouble than they're worth.

Christ almighty that would end badly!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #117 on April 01, 2021, 12:23:41 am by SydneyRover »

Scotland is NOT governed by England, it is part of the United Kingdom where everyone has an equal vote. In fact the Scots have more independance than the English. The Scots can vote in the Scottish parliament and also in the British parliament on matters which affect the English. There is no English parliament or government. Maybe England should be independant and let them see how they go?

How come they are prevented from voting on their own independence by a parliament based in london?

• VSC Member
« Reply #118 on April 01, 2021, 08:39:44 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »

How come they are prevented from voting on their own independence by a parliament based in london?

They aren't, they had it and voted to stay in the UK, you can't keep having a referendum until you get the answer you want.

The SNP line is inconsistent.  They want to leave the UK because they want more control then rejoin the EU and give away that control.  They want more control over finance but have no idea quite how Scotland can finance itself.  They wouldn't even be allowed to join the EU given the size of deficit and independent Scotland would run.

As for my experiences on Scottish people.  I grew up in Scotland, spent a lot of time there since, worked there and the vast majority of my family is from Scotland, so I'm quite close to things that occur up there.  I do like it up there, but I find the anti English sentiment has grown, the SNP is fostering that, they've created a mini cult.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #119 on April 01, 2021, 08:48:36 am by drfchound »

Isn’t that a racist comment?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012