Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:33:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: MPs shagging flags  (Read 7835 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: MPs shagging flags
« Reply #30 on March 24, 2021, 03:16:39 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
So how does this eugenically-produced paradise come about?

Do you support compulsory neutering of people who might transmit certain genes, or enforced abortions of their potential offspring?

If no, how does eugenics work in practice?

if yes, are you still going to claim that you're not a fascist?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on March 24, 2021, 03:38:14 pm by Axholme Lion »

Do you support compulsory neutering of people who might transmit certain genes, or enforced abortions of their potential offspring?

A good start would be to cut out benefits to the ones who are generations into sponging their way through life with no intention of ever working and consider anti social behaviour a good way of life.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on March 24, 2021, 03:49:42 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Right.
So you don't actively stop people having kids who might become criminals. You just starve the kids who might become criminals.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on March 24, 2021, 03:52:53 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Getting rid of 'undesirable characteristics' ain't half going to cut down Millwall's fanbase.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on March 24, 2021, 03:59:52 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

A good start would be to cut out benefits to the ones who are generations into sponging their way through life with no intention of ever working and consider anti social behaviour a good way of life.
And just out of interest, how does that stop murderers and rapists? You were putting eugenics forward as a way to prevent future murderers or rapists being born.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on March 24, 2021, 04:19:59 pm by Axholme Lion »
Right.
So you don't actively stop people having kids who might become criminals. You just starve the kids who might become criminals.

You stop the potential 'parents' having handouts to fund having kids who will become another generation of the same.

Are you lot honestly saying you do not see a problem when you walk around most town centres?
There are legions of them, unemployable, anti social rabble. They don't pay any attention to any covid restrictions as it makes no difference to them, still sucking up benefits while normal are struggling to make ends meet. they roam around spitting, swearing, thieving, not to mention the drugs.
Are you happy to be around this lot?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on March 24, 2021, 04:22:06 pm by Axholme Lion »

I thought you were the great advocate of science. With research there will be ways to identify the traits.

And just out of interest, how does that stop murderers and rapists? You were putting eugenics forward as a way to prevent future murderers or rapists being born.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on March 24, 2021, 04:23:07 pm by selby »
  Macho, if I want to feel clever I read your posts  commy or comical or loser.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 04:31:09 pm by selby »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on March 24, 2021, 05:36:54 pm by wilts rover »
Right.

You stop the potential 'parents' having handouts to fund having kids who will become another generation of the same.

Are you lot honestly saying you do not see a problem when you walk around most town centres?
There are legions of them, unemployable, anti social rabble. They don't pay any attention to any covid restrictions as it makes no difference to them, still sucking up benefits while normal are struggling to make ends meet. they roam around spitting, swearing, thieving, not to mention the drugs.

Just as the night rises against the day, the light and dark are in eternal conflict. So too, is the subhuman the greatest enemy of the dominant species on earth, mankind. The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.

Although it has features similar to a human, the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal. Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and coldhearted villainy.

A subhuman and nothing more!

Not all of those who appear human are in fact so. Woe to him who forgets it!

From a pamphlet edited by Heinrich Himmler..

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on March 24, 2021, 06:22:34 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Well I didn't expect to come back into this thread to see someone advocating starving children to death.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on March 24, 2021, 07:19:14 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I'm changing my mind on eugenics for anti-social behaviour after seeing someone just drive at 60 along our 20mph limit residential street. I'd say sterilise anyone who might give birth to a person who would be genetically predisposed to buying a f**king Audi.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on March 24, 2021, 08:29:00 pm by DonnyOsmond »
I'm changing my mind on eugenics for anti-social behaviour after seeing someone just drive at 60 along our 20mph limit residential street. I'd say sterilise anyone who might give birth to a person who would be genetically predisposed to buying a f**king Audi.

What about BMW?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on March 24, 2021, 08:51:58 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

What about BMW?

Suzuki?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on March 24, 2021, 09:44:45 pm by SydneyRover »
Right.

So you think those roaming the street are living the life of riley and can make ends meet? Poverty breeds poverty and those through no fault of there own will find themselves discriminated against both at school and by potential employers. If ones parents had parents that were poor then they may never get opportunity that is available to others.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on March 24, 2021, 10:05:57 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Deuteronomy 24:16

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on March 24, 2021, 10:34:31 pm by SydneyRover »
Had to get the periodic table out Glyn  ;)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on March 24, 2021, 10:37:48 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
That's once a month, isn't it?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on March 24, 2021, 11:59:53 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
So the Tories are ramping up their Culture War tactic. Today the Culture Secretary has decreed that the Union Flag must fly 24/7 from all Govt buildings. Something that neither Churchill nor Thatcher ever bothered to demand.

Coincidentally, I've just finished reading The Road to Wigan Pier by George Orwell. He said, 85 years ago that if English facism every comes, it'll wrap itself up in the Lion and the Unicorn rather than the Swastika. The most perceptive political writer of the 20th century knew a thing or two about what road people are taking us on when they demand respect for symbolic totems rather than people.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 12:58:11 am by BillyStubbsTears »

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on March 25, 2021, 08:30:55 am by Axholme Lion »

What about BMW?

Suzuki?

Ha ha. Subaru too?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on March 25, 2021, 08:45:30 am by Axholme Lion »
Right.

So you think those roaming the street are living the life of riley and can make ends meet? Poverty breeds poverty and those through no fault of there own will find themselves discriminated against both at school and by potential employers. If ones parents had parents that were poor then they may never get opportunity that is available to others.

You really are a card aren't you? What do you know about the likes of what are plaguing the streets of England's town centres twelve thousand miles away?
You reckon to be a champion of the underprivileged but come out with the most insulting slur on poorer people. Just because you come from a poorer less affluent family it does not follow that you automatically become an obnoxious, anti social, bone idle ne'er do well. I costs nothing for any parent of any back ground to instill in their children the difference between right and wrong and the values of good manners and decency. Not everyone can become a doctor or solicitor, but that doesn't mean you cannot work hard in whatever role you find and build a decent life for yourself.
There too many out there who cannot be bothered to do this and choose the easier option.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on March 25, 2021, 09:01:36 am by SydneyRover »
addressing what I wrote would be a good starting place. I didn't expect anything rational and wasn't disappointed.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on March 25, 2021, 09:51:46 am by idler »
Right.

You really are a card aren't you? What do you know about the likes of what are plaguing the streets of England's town centres twelve thousand miles away?
You reckon to be a champion of the underprivileged but come out with the most insulting slur on poorer people. Just because you come from a poorer less affluent family it does not follow that you automatically become an obnoxious, anti social, bone idle ne'er do well. I costs nothing for any parent of any back ground to instill in their children the difference between right and wrong and the values of good manners and decency. Not everyone can become a doctor or solicitor, but that doesn't mean you cannot work hard in whatever role you find and build a decent life for yourself.
There too many out there who cannot be bothered to do this and choose the easier option.

I think that the behaviour of the members of the Bullingdon  club at times matched the behaviour of some of the supposed lower class that they despised. Rich parents and a private education doesn’t automatically mean the child will develop into a decent and respected member of society.
A lot of self made successful people have also got their despite humble beginnings.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on March 25, 2021, 10:06:53 am by selby »
  I like the light blue back ground with the White Rose in the middle thank you,what do you reckon to the black background with the arabic writing on they want to fly on top of the Houses of Parliament though? not keen myself.
  We should stick to the Union Jack for that whatever it takes.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on March 25, 2021, 10:30:49 am by SydneyRover »
I thought if johnson gets his way it would be more like the hammer and sickle

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on March 25, 2021, 10:50:19 am by Axholme Lion »
addressing what I wrote would be a good starting place. I didn't expect anything rational and wasn't disappointed.

I did address it. Just because some is poor it does not follow that you have to turn out to be antisocial, and as Idler correctly states just because you are from a wealthy background it doesn't mean you will be a decent person either. Like many you just want to use the poor as a weapon to bash the government, you don't care about them. At least i have the honesty to say what i really feel, whereas you pretend to feel sorry for people who you would probably cross the road to avoid. It's the same with BLM, Millwall get slagged off racism but i stand shoulder to shoulder with my fellow fans at the Den and don't give a shit what colour they are, we are all Wall, but how many of the middle class woke who virtue signal with the knee taking would actually speak to a black person other than when they are serving them in a shop or something?

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on March 25, 2021, 10:53:39 am by River Don »
I always thought there was something deeply unBritish about flying flags.

It's the kind of thing funny foreigners like Americans do. A big f'kin flag flying on the porch. A sign of a deep seated insecurity I think.

I shouldn't but whenever I see the flag flying in someone's garden over here, I have this feeling that they must be a bit unhinged.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on March 25, 2021, 10:57:15 am by Bentley Bullet »
UnBritish, deep-seated insecurity? Do you mean like in the way the Labour party likes to sing about keeping the Red flag flying high?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on March 25, 2021, 10:59:18 am by SydneyRover »

I did address it. Just because some is poor it does not follow that you have to turn out to be antisocial, and as Idler correctly states just because you are from a wealthy background it doesn't mean you will be a decent person either. Like many you just want to use the poor as a weapon to bash the government, you don't care about them. At least i have the honesty to say what i really feel, whereas you pretend to feel sorry for people who you would probably cross the road to avoid. It's the same with BLM, Millwall get slagged off racism but i stand shoulder to shoulder with my fellow fans at the Den and don't give a shit what colour they are, we are all Wall, but how many of the middle class woke who virtue signal with the knee taking would actually speak to a black person other than when they are serving them in a shop or something?

And cry and whinge about your own plight most of the time

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on March 25, 2021, 11:00:19 am by River Don »
Deep-seated insecurity? Do you mean like in the way the Labour party likes to sing about keeping the Red flag flying high?

Now you mention it, no, I didn't mean that.

There are appropriate times for a bit of flag waving. Like a royal jubilee for instance.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on March 25, 2021, 11:05:25 am by Bentley Bullet »
So you don't think the Labour party singing about keeping the Red flag flying high shows an UnBritish, deep-seated insecurity?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012