Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:41:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tommy Robinson  (Read 4187 times)

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
Tommy Robinson
« on March 25, 2021, 09:47:20 am by Metalmicky »
Anyone interested...........?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-libel-school-huddersfield-b1820684.html

In one of those links he says that he has been affected “mentally” by the case, claiming that “matters to do with this case resulted in the breakdown of my marriage and I’ve not been in a great place” ..... got to feel for the guy eh........ not

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

foxbat

• VSC Member
Re: Tommy Robinson
« Reply #1 on March 25, 2021, 05:26:22 pm by foxbat »
I find the idea of sympathy for Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, completely  impossible.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 25, 2021, 08:52:48 pm by SydneyRover »
I wonder how he knew he'd been affected mentally?

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 26, 2021, 07:57:02 am by no eyed deer »
Don't really like the guy, but was framed and jailed by the establishment so be careful.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 26, 2021, 08:15:50 am by SydneyRover »
I don't suppose you can support that claim ned?

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 26, 2021, 11:22:00 am by no eyed deer »
He couldn't that's why he did the time.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 26, 2021, 11:25:24 am by SydneyRover »
Don't really like the guy, but was framed and jailed by the establishment so be careful.

Did I misunderstand this ned?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 26, 2021, 12:43:06 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

If nobody can support it it's not true.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 26, 2021, 02:59:39 pm by no eyed deer »
Do we all believe everything that we are told ? Because I don't and that goes for Covid !! Did we all believe what we were told about Hillsborough, Iraq, Diana Etc   

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 26, 2021, 03:02:33 pm by no eyed deer »

If nobody can support it it's not true.

And that's why criminals get away with their crimes, doesn't mean they never did it.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 26, 2021, 04:18:31 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Do we all believe everything that we are told ? Because I don't and that goes for Covid !! Did we all believe what we were told about Hillsborough, Iraq, Diana Etc   

Go on then, what do you know that the jury weren't told?

And I'd love to know what makes you accept anything Tommy 'convicted fraudster' Robinson says at face value.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 04:20:49 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 26, 2021, 05:28:49 pm by no eyed deer »

And I'd love to know what makes you accept anything Tommy 'convicted fraudster' Robinson says at face value.

Do you still believe in Santa ?

Tommy is a convicted fraudster  and has deservedly served time for some offences.  His movement was gathering momentum and not just within the far right and they wanted him silenced.

The strorming of Capital - do you really think they broke in or were let in ? Put a definite end to his presidency.
 And who do they had in power now, an 80 year old put in there to hand over. Trump is a racist bigot and I have no time for him either.

What I believe is money can buy your innocence or convict the innocencent.

Is there nothing you distrust ?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 26, 2021, 05:34:50 pm by wilts rover »
Is this the same Stephen Yaxley-Lennon who went round to a journalists home and threatened to spread false rumours about them and their partner unless they stopped a story they were writing on him using supporters money on drugs and prostitutes, that some people are feeling sorry for?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/tommy-robinson-handed-stalking-ban-threatening-journalist-edl-yaxley-lennon/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-stalking-journalist-court-b1819842.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-cocaine-donations-prison-b1787467.html

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 26, 2021, 05:49:25 pm by no eyed deer »
Is this the same Stephen Yaxley-Lennon who went round to a journalists home and threatened to spread false rumours about them and their partner unless they stopped a story they were writing on him using supporters money on drugs and prostitutes, that some people are feeling sorry for?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/tommy-robinson-handed-stalking-ban-threatening-journalist-edl-yaxley-lennon/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-stalking-journalist-court-b1819842.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-cocaine-donations-prison-b1787467.html
Yep that is him. I am no supporter of him either.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 26, 2021, 06:02:50 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Tommy is a convicted fraudster  and has deservedly served time for some offences.  His movement was gathering momentum and not just within the far right and they wanted him silenced.

The strorming of Capital - do you really think they broke in or were let in ? Put a definite end to his presidency.
 And who do they had in power now, an 80 year old put in there to hand over. Trump is a racist bigot and I have no time for him either.

Aye, lots of things. It includes Tommy Robinson. Something you don't seem to want to do.

Distrust is one thing. Being a member of the tinfoil hat brigade is something else.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 06:06:07 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on March 26, 2021, 06:14:28 pm by no eyed deer »

Aye, lots of things. It includes Tommy Robinson. Something you don't seem to want to do.

Distrust is one thing. Being a member of the tinfoil hat brigade is something else.

Glen - your a right  liberal wet lettuce.

never said he's not guilty of any crime,

Tinfoil hat... think of something new ! I'm just In the real world, you -  a feel sorry for you.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on March 26, 2021, 06:43:59 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Tinfoil hat... think of something new ! I'm just In the real world, you -  a feel sorry for you.

You said he was framed. With absolutely no proof whatsoever, just his word on it.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on March 26, 2021, 06:58:24 pm by no eyed deer »

You said he was framed. With absolutely no proof whatsoever, just his word on it.

Name a few things then ?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on March 26, 2021, 08:12:45 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
People who spout ridiculous conspiracy theories as fact. Like about the storming of the Capitol, why Biden was elected or that Tommy Robinson is a victim.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on March 27, 2021, 08:57:25 am by no eyed deer »
People who spout ridiculous conspiracy theories as fact. Like about the storming of the Capitol, why Biden was elected or that Tommy Robinson is a victim.

No this is just about me. Never said he is a victim,

Not everything is as we are made to believe, the biggest lie of all  religion, do you believe in god ?

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on March 27, 2021, 09:06:50 am by i_ateallthepies »

Not everything is as we are made to believe, the biggest lie of all  religion, do you believe in god ?

f**k ME!!, ned.  First you say "he was framed", then you say you "never said he's not guilty of any crime" and now you say you "never said he is a victim"

You're one of those people who will always presume wrongdoing on anyone's part rather than trust anyone.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on March 27, 2021, 01:03:28 pm by no eyed deer »

f**k ME!!, ned.  First you say "he was framed", then you say you "never said he's not guilty of any crime" and now you say you "never said he is a victim"

You're one of those people who will always presume wrongdoing on anyone's part rather than trust anyone.

Correct

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on March 27, 2021, 08:53:41 pm by scawsby steve »

Religion is nothing to do with truth or lies, it's to do with faith.

Albert Einstein would have told you that.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on March 27, 2021, 10:05:22 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
But ned wouldn't have believed him! :silly:

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on March 29, 2021, 02:19:04 am by SydneyRover »

But what is faith SS if not belief in an unproven story, as with all the other 4300 religions. ''would I lie to you''

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on March 29, 2021, 07:52:58 am by no eyed deer »

I have faith in my beliefs

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on March 29, 2021, 10:06:20 am by Glyn_Wigley »
I don't believe you.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on March 29, 2021, 02:06:07 pm by no eyed deer »
I don't believe you.

Love you Glyn - Peace and good will

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on March 29, 2021, 06:50:12 pm by scawsby steve »

But what is faith SS if not belief in an unproven story, as with all the other 4300 religions. ''would I lie to you''

Exactly. It's the fact that it's unproven that makes it faith. Also, just as the existence of God is unproven, the non-existence of God is also unproven, which was Einstein's point.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on April 01, 2021, 05:26:30 pm by normal rules »
I am no fan of TR. Far from it. When he made himself an enemy of the state though, he was fair game for anything. The mortgage fraud he got nobbled for, is rife in this country and mainly goes un investigated. He was an easy target though. He put his head well and truly above the parapet. He has a lot of support though because there are many in this country that feel the way he does, in particular about religious extremism.

You only have to look at the total over reaction at that school where Mohammed was portrayed in an image in a lesson. There are members of that community that literally want the school staffs heads on sticks.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012